Speaker 1: We got get every day adelaide.
Speaker 2: Bit of a wing alert here. I'm sorry, it has to be done. Let's talk stupid rules, can we? Andrew Hayes, Sure, So I'm no longer a parent in charge of my own faculties. I am merely a sport slash mum slash taxi driver. Because the weekend just gone. I did nothing but watch sport. So by midday Saturday, I'm not kidding, I'd watch two games in netball and done four separate dance drop offs, and then I had to go to Elizabeth to watch my only son play footy.
Speaker 1: Man, that sounds like hell, except for going to Elizabeth to watch football. Kidding, Maybe just rearrange that order.
Speaker 2: And then Sunday two words still instill fear for all parents.
Speaker 3: Netball Carnival.
Speaker 1: Carnival is like just a big ensemble of netbor doesn't stop.
Speaker 2: It doesn't stop. Eight point fifteen am. We had to be in the Hills, which is forty minutes away. So that was five more games in one day, five games on my Sunday. And and can I just as a side note to the person who made netball or who is in charge of netball, can these poor girls start wearing legans and long sleeves.
Speaker 3: It was six degrees.
Speaker 2: And they were freezing, and we forced these young girls to wear the thinnest little dresses so they can run around bike shorts and honestly, they were so cold hazy.
Speaker 1: Could you wear legans if you're not loudly?
Speaker 3: It's against the rules, that seems.
Speaker 2: So we're knee deep in this network carnival, and I strongly suspect that I and all the other parents were hoping that they'd lose and not make finals so we could all go home watch the port game in front of the fire.
Speaker 3: That is one hundred percent where we're all at anyway.
Speaker 2: So we're into a game like seven hundred and fifty, and I was sitting on the freezing concrete with Sid the dog, the toy kavoodle on my lap.
Speaker 1: It's a menace at the best, not a menace hitting. It weighs about four hundred grams and does this little thing which we think is a bark. It's the most non threatening dog that's ever been assembled.
Speaker 2: So she's on her leage. She's definitely not barking. She's just trying to keep warm in her little pink barbie Pj's Herjason.
Speaker 1: This is what.
Speaker 3: Take And I hear this excuse.
Speaker 2: Me from behind the fence. You can't have that dog on the court. You're gonna have to move from one of the people from the netball association. And I thought I recognized her as a friend who was taking the PI double five out of me, and I started laughing, and then I realized I didn't know her, and this woman was one hundred percent series. Move with your dog off the court.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool.
Speaker 2: So you want us parents here for eight hours. You want us to support your netball association, buy your sausages in bread, But you're making me move a meter and a half behind a fence because of my non barking dog.
Speaker 3: Are you joking? Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Dog lover in the newsroom, Can you back me up here? Sid is beautiful. You have house sit for us and looked after Sid.
Speaker 4: Sid's gorgeous apart from the constant toilets, Oh yeah, she stops.
Speaker 5: Apart from that. Yes, she's gorgeous. She's lovely. You wouldn't hear a peep of her. I don't think I heard her bark once.
Speaker 3: Needy, Sorry, didn't she murder a barbie doll. Remember that she tore that Barbie limpit.
Speaker 5: Oh it was yeah. I walked in. I thought far out, what has gone on in here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's been another victim. Actually, by the way, oh really there's another legless bath.
Speaker 1: There is some evil evilness.
Speaker 3: Amongst them, there's not.
Speaker 2: Can I put a photo of Sid on my socials or on the socials here?
Speaker 1: No, we believe you absent. No, definitely on a careful whatever you want to do on your socials, absolutely go for it.
Speaker 4: I don't understand though, because Tank Andry, like if I took them to an evil game, they would bark at everything that moves their bark at the ball, they'd run onto the court like they yes, kick them out. I just you know, leave them, someone take them please? Sid very quiet, sits in your jacket, wouldn't even know.
Speaker 3: She was there.
Speaker 2: But also the fact that they want parents there for eight hours, but you have to leave your dog at home, so poor Sid would be inside the.
Speaker 3: House by herself.
Speaker 1: A lot of dogs go through that, though, don't they.
Speaker 4: I left mine for fifteen hours on Saturday, so.
Speaker 2: You can go on gym, but a wasted time. You could have left after seven minutes he was done.
Speaker 1: I should have thought about it twenty four ten. You're stupid, stupid girls things like this and would you believe it? At first call is Maddie. Good morning to you, Maddie. Were you at this game?
Speaker 6: I was at the carnival, but oly enough to see Jody or her dog, but her dog down delightful.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Maddie. What was your experience of this, said carnival in the Hills on the weekend.
Speaker 6: Well, I kindly offered to score the whole games and so let other parents off the hook. And I made a well I didn't actually make a mistake, but I've got accused by the other team from making a mistake because I didn't mark off one of their goals. And obviously we won twenty five eighteen and I had to score the twenty five seventeen. But that's, I know, awful, and I was like, that's fine. I said, I'll just give you the goal, not a problem. Next time we had to play them in the semi finals. Yeah, and the one of the mums come charging over the watch her downe my next work because she's just like, okay, I'll get someone else to score. Anyway, we smashed them, and I'll wave them off the court bye bye, like hang on a if I really just wanted to beat it by one goal. But fortunately, don't be so rude.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: And also, Maddie, you're a parent out there trying to do it for your kids because they love the game, and like, just a little bit of respect, I reckon goes a long way when you're volunteering to help out.
Speaker 6: It certainly does.
Speaker 8: But there you go.
Speaker 6: I'll be primate care and next time.
Speaker 1: Also, the community in such disarray the moment why post Giant's lightning a couple of weeks back.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the ensemble not something we want to bring.
Speaker 1: Up drawn scores at the end of the game. So you can imagine why people are so fierce on that.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why they're so fierce on the scoring at the moment, because, let's be honest, the umpires left, the team's left, and then they all had to come back and play over time.
Speaker 1: That's not what anyone wants, let's be honest. In twenty four ten, some of the stupid rules just in general, but some of these sort of community especially junior sporting events, yeah, boggle the mind, don't they.
Speaker 3: My other daughter did say to me. It's very clearly written on the wall over there.
Speaker 1: Mum, okay on, so you there's probably a little bit of ownershit your way, just a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm I swear to god it said in brackets no dogs except for beautiful seed.
Speaker 1: Did not say that.
Speaker 3: I did say that it.
Speaker 1: Was wearing a bright pink jacket as well. Just becomes a target, doesn't it. Hey, let's go to.
Speaker 8: Sean good morning, go for it.
Speaker 3: Sean stupid rules.
Speaker 8: Well, first of all, I'm going to start off with the one that he has as bit do I reckon? But once people get power strong, right, throw their authority around Eli.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they get a little taste Sewan, don't they.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 8: Basically, I was in the city and I parked in a parking space that it was, you know, am until six pm, and I was there at you know, five twenty seven or something like that, and it was a half an hour park and I got a ticket because I was still there three minutes before the cutoff time.
Speaker 1: My see, I've always been in a spot like this, I've been There's no point going after parking inspectors because they're just doing their job and I've always said exactly. I've always said, do you know what, just do the right thing, and they're not in the situation like that, but that almost sounds personal.
Speaker 8: Yeah, It's kind of like they could have just been like, oh you know.
Speaker 3: What, it's three yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 8: Like that, waiting around the corner, like we're going to get them.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you right now. They hiding the cracks. They're everywhere.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, can I very controversially say I had one the other day, let me off one that by she had every bite because I was in a clear way and she had every right to ping me four hundred odd dollars. Wow, absolutely yeah, And I she saw I was having a very bad day, and she saw that that I was about to burst into tears, and she was like, she was lovely about it.
Speaker 3: Please don't do it again. I'm like, no, absolutely not, Suan.
Speaker 1: How much was yours worth, by the way, eighty dollars?
Speaker 8: I think it was. It wasn't It wasn't much. It's just annoying though you don't like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ruined you that.
Speaker 2: It's been a bit of like common sense in that situation. Let's got to Shari, stupid RUCHERI.
Speaker 9: Hi, yeah, I've got a really unusual one again, another power trip, I think from an assistant at a Bunning store. I've been in there a moving house. I'd been in there and I'd purchased some of their boxes, the moving boxes that are quite expensive, and I thought, you know what, on the way out, there's got that box rack where you can grab them and help yourself to some free boxes. And I thought, yeah, I'm going to grab a few extras because I needed more. Yep, and I had about five or six on there, and the lady has stopped me and she goes, hang on, no, you can only take three.
Speaker 6: We are not anymore and three. And I was like, are you serious?
Speaker 9: I said, I just like spent as then amount on your boxes from your shop and I'm just wanting a few extras. And she's like, no, three is the limit. We are sure there is not enough, you know, we need to make sure there's enough for everybody. And this thing was chockers of boxes, and I was like, I use, I'm like, okay, no worries. I had to take the boxes off of my trolley and put them back through the awkward wires, but just it's navigation things to get them out, let alone put them back. Yeah, yeah, left with my three boxes and all the others that I paid for and thought, well, that's yeah, definitely a new rule that I've never know she knew about.
Speaker 2: Is most definitely not making the ads, is she.
Speaker 9: That's right, she's not one of them.
Speaker 2: Lowest prices are just the beginning. Indeed, let's go to yes, Hello, how are you good?
Speaker 3: Thanking you? Stupid rule, go for.
Speaker 10: It, my son. Soccer. We're not allowed to stand on the sidelines. We have to stand behind the sence, which is like two steps different. Why they our soccer club just says no nobody except for coaches on the field. But when we go to any other soccer game at any other fields, grow.
Speaker 1: Out to the coach. The coach can cruise up and down sideline. What does you think's bloody? Pep guardio.
Speaker 10: So silly?
Speaker 3: Oh that does sound silly, Jess, Thank you so much. You're waking up.
Speaker 7: To Adelaide.
Speaker 8: Breaking news.
Speaker 3: What's the news today?
Speaker 2: Smoothe news information can be very overwhelming, especially first thing on a Monday morning, if you're just heading home from the gym or yeah, getting your kids organized. Let's break it down for you with the help of news reader Abby. These are the top stories from the past twelve to twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: Good morning, So we're talking about whales this morning because it's officially whales season, so usually this usually the season starts in May and goes through to October. They have been seen as early as April this year though, but basically humpback whales have been spotted off the coast. They sort of down south to Harbor, Sleaford Bay, the Bite at Nullibre and Fowler's Bay Conservation Park. They're some of the recommended advantage points that you can see the whales.
Speaker 5: But you know, we love.
Speaker 4: Winter for this. Drive down, set up a picnic and go and watch the whales pass.
Speaker 1: One of those iconic things that if you saw it and you got a good glimpse of a whale, like one of those things that you probably gonna remember the rest of your line.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never seen a whale in the flesh, haven't you. I've never met a while.
Speaker 3: They are so majestic. Yeah, yeah, I like it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just imagine you see those videos where people are kayaking and stuff and they come that close with the whale. Yeah, and just see expressions in their reactions.
Speaker 4: I met one once, a really nice guy, wants to be a lawyer. Actually, I wonder how he's going.
Speaker 1: And then he was beached beach broke.
Speaker 5: What have you got for us?
Speaker 8: Joke?
Speaker 2: Well, there's a really disturbing video that has emerged of Diddy back in I Reckon twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen Basic.
Speaker 3: It's CCTV of the.
Speaker 2: Hallway of an apartment block or a hotel anyway. He comes running out and with his towel around his waist and he beats his then girlfriend Cassie, and it's so confronting and so awful. He's since come out and said, you know, there's no excuses for it, but I've got mental health issues and all that sort of stuff, and I've been to rehab blah blah blah, but there's just he is right, there is no excuse for it. It's disgusting. We showed you this morning and we were like.
Speaker 1: Wa yeah, that was the first time I'd say it's quite It's unbelievably shocking. And at this point, for Diddy, don't need to release a statement, don't need to say anything, because he's done. He's so done. There's no point even trying to defend anything that's happening with Diddy.
Speaker 2: Well, there's these federal criminal sex trafficking investigations going on as well, so he is officially well, let's call it.
Speaker 3: Who's canceled.
Speaker 1: He's canceled, big times canceled. I'll be going to jail. Watch this space. Hey, I much jumping and wrap things up for it. If you know what about yesterday the football want to finish from Port Adelaide.
Speaker 4: That was one of the greatest games in the dying seconds I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Yes was unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I'll admit something. But there's a reason why I didn't say I went to the game, but I didn't say the last quarter I left it three quarters time, because no matter what was happening, we were always leaving it three quarter a time. We don't want to get home. Sort of six thirty seven ish when Henry supposed to have been dinner about five, but there was a bunch of people on the tray am on the way home. Nevere's just started cheering, Yeah, what's happened here? Like they couldn't have no way, Oh.
Speaker 2: God, what did three seconds left?
Speaker 5: There was?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got the goal and then I think I know there was eight I think there was eight seconds left. No, there was twenty two seconds left, and then they got the goal and there was about eight seconds to go and it went back to the middle.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous. Everything had to go right from that scene Clarence did, and then all of a sudden, Darcy Burne.
Speaker 2: James whoshka and also I love it when Kenny gets up and about when he gets really excited. He was he was saying that they are playing soccer a lot at trainings and he said some people would say, oh, we you know, do too much of it, but he goes.
Speaker 4: Obviously it paid off because of that goal. He sockered it through off through the goal.
Speaker 1: The only concerning thing to come from the game was Olie Wines, who was subbed out with heart palpitation. It's not the first time this has happened to happen a couple of years ago, so since then they do. They have told us as well last night that he has an irregular heartbeat. It's a condition he's been dealing with for a while. He has medication and things like that. So what happens from here? I think last time this happened. He missed a couple of weeks. But we'll probably find out more information. But that's always concerning that for an athlete.
Speaker 2: Yeah absolutely, but yeah, well done. Put Adelaide fans up and about.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's your post sturling abuse. Whoo oh my god. What about the difference of tome from the crowd from half time to full time?
Speaker 3: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: There you go, that's posted snooze news. Let's see what. I certainly needed some help getting out of bed on Sunday morning, and I needed some genuine help, not even lying put them under pants on.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, it was hazy to the rescue on the weekend, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Because the Elizabeth Eagles.
Speaker 2: Got done by eighty two goals a couple of weeks ago, and you were like, damn it, I'm going to come out of retirement nearly ten years sidelines and here we go.
Speaker 1: And here we are, so look the build up is there as well. Was really really nice. I went out to the training on Tuesday nights trained full session too. By the way, the.
Speaker 3: Original okay he wrote, the.
Speaker 1: Original plan was just through the warmth, maybe drill because you don't want to go full throttle. I didn't want to do a hamstring before the actual game, but got carried away and it's nice to meet all the boys, and I just sort of got sucked right back into that genuine footy routine.
Speaker 2: I just just from what I watched on Saturday. I loved how they all got around you too, not so much the people in the crowd who were giving you a bit over there.
Speaker 1: There was some we'll touch on this again a bit later on in the morning, but there was one particular moment where my first kick I tried to go insight instead of going long down line. I switched it completely, turn it over. So I hit a Central United Bulldogs player on the chest. Yes, And then I started getting all this feedback from some of the century night of boys, and then one theme I tried to chirt back and he goes, mate, you've forgotten you don't play for the Bulldog because anymore.
Speaker 3: Play.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was fun. Do you know what should we recap?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 1: So this was the day that was Arghana Park on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Well, it was a big day On Saturday.
Speaker 2: Hazy strapped on the boots and hit the sacred planes of Arghana Park to help the Elizabeth Eagles to victory, and boy did they get around him.
Speaker 10: That's how long it'd taken the first quarter.
Speaker 1: I said, that's actually not that's actually raised me general.
Speaker 2: It was a stunning first seven minutes of the first quarter, with the great Man snagging a glorious goal at the eight minute mark. Things took a turn.
Speaker 1: No, that's not good. That's a really.
Speaker 11: Good It's definitely Hanny of it. I saw of crack, so I'm not a physiogoric doctor of it.
Speaker 1: That wasn't good, mate, that wasn't good at all. I'm surprising with.
Speaker 2: So Hazy spent the rest of the game on the pine.
Speaker 1: I'm on the bench chair where I belong. Mate.
Speaker 4: There was one upside. He was finally like his hero anyone kind of like.
Speaker 7: We know that I was crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like just like that's as similar as you me and kind of rosy. Get I reckon. Yeah, that's that's where it finished.
Speaker 2: At halftime, we crossed life for an injury report and some feedback. Yeah, thanks me, t I'm down here with Andrew Hayes, who lasted or eight minutes in the first quarter.
Speaker 3: How's the hamstring?
Speaker 1: Can you stop walking me?
Speaker 3: What do you think about your contribution to the team today.
Speaker 11: I feel like I started pretty well on the warm up and then sort of really faded.
Speaker 1: As the game started. But apart from that, I feel like what I can potentially give to the team is what's going to happen after the game.
Speaker 2: A bit of feedback from the sidelines soft old as dust pathetico response, I.
Speaker 1: Know it was from my wife and son, so any other compent as long as John Platton didn't say that so.
Speaker 2: Much to be time good luck in a second half. The support continued in the change room's post game, but all in all, it was the perfect day at Arghana, and while the boys didn't quite take home a win and Hazy only took home one hamstring, it was an epic day of community sport at its finest.
Speaker 1: Well, let's go on, thanks mate, she is bloody Sarah.
Speaker 3: Good day for he go off Eagles. That's a job, a joke.
Speaker 1: That's a job, job, a terrible job. She's the joint. You's ready to have it, just the coin of the humor, joke, off the go love. This the best way to kick off your Monday. We've said that since day. It's just with a little small injection of humor. Yes, who wants the first needle?
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm going to get fired this week, every single.
Speaker 2: Week, this is the joke that will get me fired.
Speaker 3: And yet you're still here.
Speaker 5: I know, but this one's yeah, hazy.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna watch my back after I do this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, directed that I'm rid of a it's not Joy's.
Speaker 2: Let's save you for last night. I guess I've got a short, sharp and chiny one.
Speaker 3: Let's do it. What about this?
Speaker 2: I took a poll recently and discovered that one hundred percent of the people in the tent were upset.
Speaker 3: It was really good.
Speaker 2: I was going to fall flat, but it didn't.
Speaker 1: Short shut, don't you? And just enough that I could understand it. I'll go next. What about this?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: I remember back in the day and me my friend were actually watching a movie. It was a bit of a blue movie. Yeah, pretty hardcore stuff as well, involving dinosaurs. And then unfortunately my mother saw us.
Speaker 5: It's crazy, hazy.
Speaker 4: A few people ask if your new nickname should be Foreskin. Well, after the Eagles come on the weekend. It seems when things get hard, you disappear.
Speaker 3: You are getting get fined for that.
Speaker 2: Good night.
Speaker 3: Here at Adelaide's over nine one nine.
Speaker 6: We've given away everything cash h that verity.
Speaker 1: You want ten thousand.
Speaker 2: Dollars tickets Kelly from Torrence Park, you've won Tata in five games from prospects.
Speaker 1: Are you're going to pink.
Speaker 3: Humage and Baker from Hyde Park?
Speaker 6: Even a first class holiday?
Speaker 9: And now he is.
Speaker 7: Fackvo's hand boldless boldness.
Speaker 1: We're heading out to schools or across Adelaide handing out these handballs to all the kids.
Speaker 3: This is going to be every hazy. I cannot wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, baby, it's back.
Speaker 3: Is a direct shout out to all the.
Speaker 2: Primary school handball pros. We are on the hunt to find Adelaide's handball champion for twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah we are.
Speaker 1: What about as well? Remember Lincoln and Michael last year, Yes, the brothers battling it out on Adelaide opal for handball supremacy.
Speaker 3: Didn't they take home booty? Jeez?
Speaker 1: They did? Indeed, clean up was a family affair. The prize is up for grabs as well, Joonts. Yes, I mean this is a genuine little jackpot. We'll go up for grabs.
Speaker 2: Okay, So one thousand dollars to the champ and five hundred dollars to the runner up.
Speaker 3: Think you got a cash for a kid.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of cash. The other thing as well is it was a trophy that was about six foot.
Speaker 2: Five, yeah, and bigger than all the children.
Speaker 1: It was the best trophy I've ever seen that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: So if you think you've got what it takes, get your parents to head to the Nova Player app now and register for your chance to take part in all the fun.
Speaker 3: And I'm looking forward to getting out to all the schools again.
Speaker 1: Yes, so that was a lot of fun as well, just meeting all the young handballs, different personalities, but also some of the kids are incredibly good, so talented. Link and Michael were absolutely the elite of the elite, but there was probably like a top ten. We like, these kids are crazy good at handble. It's an institution out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Most of the schools now we have discovered have got their own like little four squares painted onto the ashfelt probas.
Speaker 1: Some of these little places are genuine handball academy and we love that. We talk about footy factories, what about the handball academies just popping up all over South Australia.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, okay, make sure you get mum and dad to jump on an overplayer app right now and register for your chance to win.
Speaker 1: Some of the great news that sent to my ears is one of the comebacks that's on the horizon. Didn't you just go home?
Speaker 3: That's your home? Are you too good for your home?
Speaker 1: Killful?
Speaker 3: Are they really doing it? They're doing it amazing.
Speaker 1: Confirmed by Adam Sandler. I'm not sure exactly when it's going to come through, but we're going to get another edition of Happy Gilmour and with that hopefully comes one of the greatest feelings of all time. That's right, people shoot mcgavit pieces of sh like you for breakfast?
Speaker 3: You eat pieces of a ship for breakfast.
Speaker 1: No, Gavin, god Jos, we'll speak about this. A couple of days ago, I started railing off Adam sandam movies and you revealed that you haven't seen Billy Madison.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even tell you what that movie is about. Oh my god, I'd be disappointed.
Speaker 1: Really, this doesn't do anything for you. Oh to cool, to us cool, prove to Dad that I'm not a if I rattled out the storyline, it's probably not going to hook you in. You've very much got to watch.
Speaker 2: Well, just give me a little hint of what it's about.
Speaker 1: It's about a guy. He's a I don't even notice about. It's funny, all right, it's funny.
Speaker 2: All right. Well, I will make it my mission for you to watch Billy Madison at some point before I die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's good. We started talking about around the team. Some of the movies that we haven't seen. These are icon movies. Yeah, news reader, Abby, what hasn't entered your beautiful brain?
Speaker 5: So beautiful brain?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 5: The Simpsons.
Speaker 1: The Simpsons I've.
Speaker 4: Never watched, like obviously, I've seen what they look like and stuff, but I've never watched a full episode.
Speaker 5: I've also I've never watched Star Wars.
Speaker 4: I've never watched Game of Thrones. Yeah, I didn't ever get into them. Sons of Anarchy, Sons of Anarchy too, so i'd probably love itturageous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shirt looks so often.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: Love that for me even, I love that too. I've seen Star Wars ere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it will make you really really wish and wonder why he didn't play the lead character in fifty shows Gray.
Speaker 4: Yes, we're all.
Speaker 3: Hoping for Yes.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It might have got me in there as well. Also, you've got some stuff, you get some viewing to do.
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 4: I'll cancel everything this week and just sit on the couch and watch movies.
Speaker 1: You've got about twenty five seasons to get through it.
Speaker 2: You don't need to watch it anyway, because he's got a Simpsons reference for every year.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: I've told you. I sometimes I can't remember the birthdays of my kids. But it's all these Simpsons quotes are just perfectly instilled for random bits of life. Love the information. What about your producers.
Speaker 7: Other Well, you guys apparently quote this all the time, but no idea Muriel's wedding.
Speaker 3: You've never seen it, have lived?
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that either, Chambers.
Speaker 3: What a coincidence?
Speaker 7: I can say that genuinely quote Chamskay, can.
Speaker 2: You explain that to you? Drew Chambers is having an affair with the dad, but every time they go out for a family dinner, do you, Drew Chambers.
Speaker 7: Great the castle as well? That's another one that you guys think what the castle?
Speaker 3: Dad reckons? Mom is the greatest cook on earth?
Speaker 1: What do you call that?
Speaker 5: Sponge cake?
Speaker 10: Cute?
Speaker 1: And watched that stuff on top?
Speaker 5: I think sugar?
Speaker 8: How is it?
Speaker 1: Kids?
Speaker 3: Why would you want to go out.
Speaker 8: To a restaurant when this kid's coming up night after night?
Speaker 1: It is quintessential Australian.
Speaker 2: Movies.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've never even heard of it until you guys.
Speaker 1: Introduced to the beautiful Eric Banner. Here is the culture, Daryl.
Speaker 3: The place is full of culture walkers.
Speaker 1: There were so many stories. And the hotel Trace and I were staying in they had this one channel kickboxing twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, every time you.
Speaker 3: All go a day.
Speaker 1: There you go. We've got some research to do. We should all go watch some of these iconic movies and gather back in a few days time and just share some ideas and.
Speaker 2: Watch Billy Madison. You need to watch some Simpsons, and you need to watch both the Carstal and Muriel's wedding.
Speaker 1: Get some cultures. Oh yeah, it's culture.
Speaker 2: Some culture in here and some kickboxing twenty four hours a dark day.
Speaker 1: And some sponge cake and some sugar. Hey, that'll do it for us Today show tomorrow. That was well, plenty more chances to get yourself on the stand by less for ten k a day in May Songs a Song Song Song returns Chance to Square whilst Family Cinema Pass, Jode's is on. You're on. Yeah, you're in good form. Yeah, you're coming off a win.
Speaker 3: Yeah sure, yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well let's see if we can go back to back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to speak to Whipper from a Nova's FITZI and Whipper with Caden Richie of course, and he's got a very very initiative this part behind and looking forward to seeing what the great Man's got to say.
Speaker 3: Let's start again tomorrow, shall we?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I should speak for yourself in particular, though, I'll tell you who absolutely rose to the occasion this morning. That is news read to Abby.
Speaker 3: He loves it.