Speaker 1: We got it gets you everday morning, every day.
Speaker 2: Day, every lay adelaide, he gets to Houston again, can.
Speaker 3: Host, We don't have a problem. Please welcome to the Jordian Hazy Show.
Speaker 4: Dan Houston.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's time to speak to suit side all Australian Dan Houston, Huston, How does that sit with you?
Speaker 5: Okay, guys, good morning. Yeah, an afflte honor to be named in the team. And yeah, I think at the end of the day, at the cod of the team's performance and you know how high we finished on the ladder and how well we did during the year, and yeah, that afflete on it to be named in that team with those names.
Speaker 3: Well, I've got a company man, give it a spell. Dan, you're absolute gun, that's why in the Australian side.
Speaker 2: And I've told you before you have the sexiest kick in the AFL.
Speaker 3: So this is a deserved accolade.
Speaker 1: Okay, Dan, where are you at?
Speaker 6: It's been a big couple of weeks for you and we haven't spoken to you since this all unfolded.
Speaker 1: Where's all this sit with you?
Speaker 6: The fact that you won't play finals for the port Adeais Football Club.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's been it's been a big few weeks with everything going on, and you know, I turned my focus to the team as soon as it happened, as soon as I got the result back. And yeah, it's pretty flattening and deflating that I can't play finals, But at the same time, I've got a lot of energy still to give to this group and towards them doing well in the finals. And yeah, I'll sort of turned the corner with how I'm going and I feel like I've got a small narrow focus to help them now, which is which is good. And yeah, a bit flat, but we move on.
Speaker 3: What do you go through? You sound a situation like there, So are you sad? Are you angry? Do you actually genuinely go through a range of emotions?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's heaps of emotions, I guess. You know, you ride the wave a little bit. You think, you know, you might be able to get five down to two, which we thought we had a five down to two, five down to maybe three or four, which would give me a little bit of hope. So you ride that wave a little bit and then you know, when it comes back five, you're pretty flat and you're a bit lost there for a few days, not too sure where to go, but you know, the club's been really good for me, and the boys have been good and just getting back on the training tracks more stuff like that is helped me move on and move forward.
Speaker 6: And when you say your focus turns to the team and you want to help them through the final series, what does that look like?
Speaker 1: What does that sort of.
Speaker 5: Yeah practice look like. I've never been in this situation before, but making sure that I'm contributing to the group and rocking up to the club full of energy to help them do as best they can, and making sure I'm training hard to give them the best possible chance to play well. And yeah, just all that sort of stuff at the club, making sure that lots of energy, training hard to push them as well.
Speaker 1: How are you as a spectator sitting in the stands?
Speaker 5: Terrible, terrible last week I watched on TV and I couldn't have been more frustrated. Not because of how we're playing, but you just can't you can't feel the vibe, you can't feel what's going on, and I'm a very poor spectator. I get a little bit frustrated. So it'll be a few weeks going forward.
Speaker 6: And we got a couple of hard hitting questions for you about the All Australian. Very well, it's been a bone of contention amongst the team this morning. You launched your girlfriend back in June on Instagram. However, last night appeared to be what was the hard launch on a national stage of the girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Is that fair to say?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's there to stay? I think is there different stages of hard launching now?
Speaker 3: I think so apparently this is the big that's.
Speaker 5: Probably up there. I think, you know, it was their first AFL event, so she hadn't been in too a ban f or anything before, but it was a little hard launch. She enjoyed it, which was good and yeah, it was good to have there with me.
Speaker 3: Pages on your team mate as well Aszach Butter's.
Speaker 2: I think we were hopeful that he'd snagged a spot on the bench and got in there.
Speaker 3: That was a great result.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was. It was. I think Bussy has had an amazing year and playing midfield. I feel for them because there's so many great midfielders and you know, Bussy deserve spotting any team, but with the you know, with the quality there's it's just ridiculous you put him and you know, Butts's clearly a top He was clearly our best player and you know highly regard across his competitions. Though he did very well to get him the team last night, you just.
Speaker 3: Proble to let you go.
Speaker 7: Dan.
Speaker 2: Obviously, during the week one of your old coaches, Michael Voss, jumped to the aid and made a bit of a citizen's arrest. When you saw that footage, did you immediately think, yes, Ken would do the exact same thing.
Speaker 5: There were so many different emotions and I saw that, I was like, well, he's taken a photo and they're running off, and I'm like, how did he catch them? Like boss he's a big boy. I know I know him, but you know he's got the heart of the line. And that cafe is actually the cafe I go to when I'm invelved So I'm going to go down there for a coffee this morning and I'm going to expect inspect the crime scene and see how he went. But that was awesome for Bossy.
Speaker 3: Who are you having a coffee with?
Speaker 6: Dan?
Speaker 3: My congratulations.
Speaker 2: It's the start of many more Blazers for But right now two times all austrained, Dan Houston World our mates, and I know you're gonna be watching from the sidelines, but good luck to your point.
Speaker 5: Adelaide, Thanks Jodie, Thanks Hazie.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I'll Yeah, We're always here if you want to come. I'm always here for your.
Speaker 5: Dad doing long distance.
Speaker 1: It's a long.
Speaker 3: Distance we're making. There, go Dan Houston.
Speaker 1: There, dear diary.
Speaker 6: Well, we kicked off the week with a highly professional sleeping this morning.
Speaker 3: A bit of our just sixteen open walkuse I slept in this one. Hear that well as they call it, and over I had a bit.
Speaker 6: Of a jody that is that is so jenuinely.
Speaker 1: This morning and put our boy in an evil movie.
Speaker 6: You need to start out, Oh.
Speaker 1: I'm related sex panther.
Speaker 3: Anyone sex panther. It's illegal and known countries.
Speaker 2: Two more sexless panthers on the way panthers.
Speaker 1: Yes you did.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I got sex panther mixed up chess apologies before I tried to say sexless panda, but what came out was sex panther.
Speaker 1: Panthers pandas they were all going at it.
Speaker 8: Elon is described as very playful and a very beautiful panda, So essentially she's.
Speaker 1: Going to use her looks to lure him is what I'm theory.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and her name is flowing.
Speaker 1: That tactic for about.
Speaker 8: Maybe got four cubs out of Joe's Maybe Father's Day Dad jokes go Harrison.
Speaker 3: Blacking a scheduling coin because he didn't have the gut from guts to nuts? Does your dad love his nuts?
Speaker 6: The absolute king of controversy, Cane Korn's, joined the show to announce them. He was reuniting with his former SEM lover Andrew Walls.
Speaker 3: What's going to do.
Speaker 5: In the morning And I'm like laughing, jumping.
Speaker 8: Me.
Speaker 5: I loved.
Speaker 1: Thanks, You're beautiful running man.
Speaker 6: We learned some new words on the show thanks to Generation Alpha.
Speaker 4: Mewing is more of a thing you do, not a word.
Speaker 1: Cat, It's how you.
Speaker 3: I loved.
Speaker 1: Shut up, Cane. We're just a couple of kids having fun.
Speaker 2: You know, stop.
Speaker 6: Agree?
Speaker 1: You like that volcano? You love this.
Speaker 3: Whole stooling one for noise and nine if you don't mind.
Speaker 1: We discovered Hazy is great with his hands.
Speaker 3: That's above. I understand what looks good and what doesn't.
Speaker 1: You've never built a house, have they?
Speaker 3: Okay? I don't even know how to build toast?
Speaker 1: Oh man? Does the kid no radio have you been.
Speaker 3: Following along, Meghan.
Speaker 2: Do you know how incredibly due we are for a winter's birthday?
Speaker 9: Matter?
Speaker 5: Hiku.
Speaker 1: When Megan pulled over, she pulled over into a ditch. We're getting every second word from your Meghan.
Speaker 2: So, are you in a bad reception area or are you a robot?
Speaker 3: What about? What about now? Meghan? Hello? Hello, Hello, all right.
Speaker 6: Meghan, let's do this. Well, we've got reception. Were you born on the seventeenth of Yes, I was.
Speaker 3: June.
Speaker 5: No, I was.
Speaker 3: Okay. Event that was We had fun.
Speaker 10: That was the good.
Speaker 6: So is this Did your grandparents used to do the thing where they play their nose? No?
Speaker 3: They did nice? Oh my gosh. Hashtag tazzy things.
Speaker 6: Merrik Warts joined us to talk dad Joe's ahead of Father's Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said them all the time.
Speaker 5: I got you're going to private school because your dad does dick jokes.
Speaker 6: So to all our Hawaiian friends, our boy I love go off this weekend, Kings and Queens, all my love Jody.
Speaker 3: That was the radio Jody and Hazy. It is Friday.
Speaker 2: Joey's diar is coming up. Just a nice little collection of thoughts. We call it external feedback for everybody by Jody.
Speaker 6: We've got a very very special guest in the Diary this week.
Speaker 3: Oh that'sir, I enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Forward to that just after seven o'clock, as well as some Raw Adelaide show tickets.
Speaker 1: Well, Hazy, we love teachers on this show. How good are they?
Speaker 2: We celebrate teachers because they do what we're not capable of, and that is keep our kids in control.
Speaker 6: We can barely raise our own, let alone a whole class full of them. But one man who is doing it with absolute a plump is a guy called mister Luke. Now, mister Luke, you might know him from Tiktop, but he's also about to be a judge on Jamie Oliver's Food Hero Awards right here in Australia.
Speaker 1: Welcome mister Luke.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Good morning, beautiful people.
Speaker 6: Let's do this properly on the counter. Three one two three.
Speaker 3: Good morning, mister Luke.
Speaker 7: Good morning, my wonderful little legends.
Speaker 1: We're so good.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's start with the TikTok please. How did it all come about?
Speaker 7: Great question? I am still trying to figure out how it like what I'm doing, Yeah, but it's going well. My cousin introduced it to me, I think back in twenty nineteen, yeah, and I thought cool, I would like just use that as a little bit of a doom scroll past the time. Suddenly here I am being a little creator, which is great. Just saw so many people utilize the platform just to like share something they're passionate about, and I thought, why not jump on board.
Speaker 6: I can imagine doing that sort of stuff when you get a lot of likes would be a little bit addictive, wouldn't it once.
Speaker 7: You stock it's fun. I do it just because I really enjoy sharing. I guess what I'm so passionate about, which is teaching and education and shedding some light on how cool it is to be in the wonderful world of education.
Speaker 1: Tell us about the Food Hero.
Speaker 7: Awards almost stars. This is kind of super super cool.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 7: Jamie Oliver launched it last year in the UK, huge success, yeah, or first time it's coming to Australia. It's really about just showing and like showcasing all the unsung heroes who are doing amazing things with food, whether that be in the school, your community, entrepreneurial businesses, just kind of highlighting, yeah, the importance of food.
Speaker 6: Some of the judges don't even know if you don't mind the Wiggles and Eal and Healthy Heralds amongst them.
Speaker 3: I did not know that healthy Harold Spoke didn't either.
Speaker 2: We are how important is something like this given nutritions confusing, and particularly with what's expensive and what's cheap at the moment advertising on certain products. It would be confusing for not just kids coming through, but for parents.
Speaker 7: Absolutely you two are parents yourself, so I can only assume how confusing it is for everyone out there. And yes, absolutely right now, things are expensive.
Speaker 6: He's throwing a little gluten free Celiac, Oh dear, as you like to say.
Speaker 1: Still, Luke, oh my stuff.
Speaker 7: My stars, that's a whole nother thing. So I think this competition is really is really about kind of a way that we can shed light on, yeah, those people doing great things, where everyone will be able to hopefully steal some ideas and see what people are doing to promote food.
Speaker 2: Mister Luke, can I just say that I wish I had a teacher like you going through primary school.
Speaker 7: That is a very kind thing to say.
Speaker 1: I can we just set this up?
Speaker 6: He went to Beckon Primary School, which was like three thousand k's north of Wogga Wogger and he was the only child in his class.
Speaker 1: Oh right, you were lucky to have a teacher.
Speaker 2: And we went through quite a few teachers, which was just a coincidence. Would have thought I'd like my teachers and right now to just believe in the kids to do whatever they want to do.
Speaker 3: I can't think quite seriously.
Speaker 2: OK, came through a country school where the options were playing football and if you.
Speaker 3: Want to do something different, it was like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I want it to be the lead singer of a seventeen I know, and that got squashed.
Speaker 7: Look I can hear a beautiful voice here, so it's never too late.
Speaker 9: Give it a red hot cracking to I want to know, as a teacher, how do you deal with kids who are absolute little shas And then you have to speak to their parents and say, well, little Julian is energetic, which is code for will not shut up in class. I cannot control him and he needs to settle the bleep down.
Speaker 3: What's Julian really like?
Speaker 7: By the way, what Julian's great? I think it's really important for teaching the little ones. They're five yours. I believe just started as they're not even five, no, so we really need to I'm at it with that lens of These are tiny people, yeah, who are still trying to find their way in the world. And it's kind of that community feel of both educators, parents, everyone getting around that child to make sure they're on the right track and everything and doing whatever we can do.
Speaker 1: Mister Luke just called Harper Julian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there go. That is Julian and Jody's kids.
Speaker 2: Just to give you a bit of an insight, it's almost Jode's kids next level.
Speaker 1: Ah, mine is super huge.
Speaker 7: Shut up, I bet they are.
Speaker 6: Mister Luke, Thank you so much for coming in and giving us a little insight.
Speaker 1: Today Jamie Oliver launches food here are awards. You are a judge. All the best with it.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much and thanks so much for having me.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but there is a new sexuality doing the rounds at the minutes. It's hard to keep up as well, isn't it. The different generations things are merging off into different directions. It's hard to exactly pinpoint on one. I wouldn't call it fetish, but one sort of style do you know what I mean, Jo's yeah, right, Okay, what about this one. It's called symbio sexual. Does anyone know what this is?
Speaker 3: Symbio sexual?
Speaker 6: Okay, is in symbiotic where people live off each other?
Speaker 2: Not quite, I hope not. That sounds very old school, doesn't it? Y dire times back in the day. It is the attraction to the energy, multi dimensionality, and power shared between people in relationships. Does this make sense to you, guys?
Speaker 1: Not yet.
Speaker 2: So a person identifying with this feeling connects to the energy shared between a pre existing couple. This particular study has revealed that a large group of participants have felt romantic and sexual attraction to a third person's synergy.
Speaker 3: Three as a crowd baby, unless you're a symbio.
Speaker 6: Sexualist, Okay, you're gonna have to break this down for me. So, the third person is attracted to another couple.
Speaker 3: Another couple and.
Speaker 1: The energy and the energy they have between them.
Speaker 11: Yes, So does that make the couple simbioseexuals if they're also attracted to this one person?
Speaker 3: Don't know. I'm still trying to process the first kid.
Speaker 1: I know what you're saying.
Speaker 6: The sex attracted back as a couple to the third person.
Speaker 4: So this is a really fancy way of saying threesome.
Speaker 3: It's a yes, but it's a relationship threesome.
Speaker 2: It's not a one off because I think in a traditional sense for someone if there was a couple and they were to invite a third person and it's certainly a random thing, yeah, it wouldn't be the invitation for someone to join the relationship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have so many questions going forward.
Speaker 1: He won't have any sex ologists.
Speaker 11: Are they like in love? Is it love and they join the relationship?
Speaker 9: Orthough?
Speaker 4: Is it just attraction? They don't join it's just a feeling.
Speaker 2: First of all, can I say a great question, Yes they're in a relationship. Yeah, they're attracted to the aura, the spirituality and not just a physical sense.
Speaker 3: It's much more than that.
Speaker 11: So instead of being like I'm attracted to women and I'm attracted to men, they're attracted to couples.
Speaker 3: They're attracted with the right energy and the energy of that.
Speaker 4: Oh very goodness.
Speaker 6: Wow, I don't think anyone's walking into the audiousehold and don't want a bit of that.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for you guys, are our relationship and card's closed participants?
Speaker 1: Can I forged I give you a big tip.
Speaker 6: Absolutely no one on the planet ever is attracted to your energy first thing in the morning because.
Speaker 4: It's real dark.
Speaker 3: It's dark, physical, spiritual all. So there you go.
Speaker 2: That's what a symbio sexually is.
Speaker 3: I don't say this loosely, Joe.
Speaker 2: It's possibly the best time of the week when we get the chat to a man is leads by example, and that's Ryan Fitzy fitz good moye to you, Fitty.
Speaker 10: Good morning guys. And this is where I this is where I enhance my chat by going into finals territory. In finals hit, I give you even more content, the more content that you've ever had before. And I know sometimes people can't handle that, but you just watched me. Jade's now from the boundary with thirty seconds to go. Fitzgerald will usually shank it, but someone else will nail that shot and win the game for you.
Speaker 2: That's where, right Fitzgerald looks inside and guess we find it's Paul Kelly and Kelly kicks the goal.
Speaker 10: Kelly kicks the goal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on top of the Squarez.
Speaker 6: You must have been just sitting back and laughing your head off this week when Michael voss was an absolute hero, just sprinting thirty meters down the street and tackling a couple of car thieves.
Speaker 3: What a guy?
Speaker 10: Is there anything? Yeah? Unfortunately we're just in that he pinned the arms as well and got too much slim tackle. But I got to know Vossi very well. And the Recruit. Does anyone remember the Recruit the TV show on the Fox?
Speaker 3: Yes, Johann Wagner, Yes.
Speaker 10: And it was like suburban foot ballers could try out and they got a rookie list on an AFL club. It was an unbelievable concepts and Vossi was the head coach. He's just such an amazing man. He gave me one piece of advice that I remembered forever because I asked him my boys were growing up, and I said, I'm fussy. I'm just struggling with the boys and just getting them to listen to me when it comes to you know, footy and all this kind of stuff. And he said, fitz It, do you know what. You've got to be a father first and you've got to be a footy coach second. So only give them advice if they come to you. Don't keep giving them the advice.
Speaker 3: That's very wild.
Speaker 10: That was a really good piece. And then he tackled me to the ground and I got arrested time.
Speaker 2: See, I just want some of your coaches back in the Could you envision Rocket Eat sort of doing a bit of a citizen's arrest or was he just screaming from the rafters?
Speaker 10: He yeah, well he was. There was crimes against rod His breath was one. There was just actually there's a the front bar found a piece of vision of Rodney D's press conference after my debut game, and he I've got to I've got to try to get you the audio. But he could not believe I was twenty two years of age. Jodes, and he said, it's it's pretty hard for Fitz because he's he's come. He says, he's come from D grade amateurs. That's what he says. That's what he called porta lunga degrade amateurs. And he goes, he's twenty two years of age, but he has the football mine of an eighteen year old.
Speaker 3: It's never that way around.
Speaker 10: And then and then the journalist goes, it must be pretty exciting though, to see a kid with that kind of raw talent, and Rodney Ed's response goes, he's had his challenges though, oh last gosh, I know it's it's it's it's tough, but O god, there's a phoebe going on in football at the moment. What about the Christian Petrarca stuff as well? Guys like this could be the biggest trade of all time. He's one of the best players in the competition and he wants out of Melbourne.
Speaker 3: I can't believe.
Speaker 10: I can't How can you. I don't think it will happen because he's got five years on his contract, But how can you walk back in to that football club and look your teammates in the eyes and say I want it out. But guys, now, I'm going to stick around. That's like Hazy saying that he's going to work a cruise and Jody, you've got to work with him for the next couple of years.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I thank god, that'll be a good day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you'd still do the SA and bloody phone number.
Speaker 3: Welcome to cruise. Here's the Beach Boys.
Speaker 10: Or Jody on Fresh Friday Nights with Jones.
Speaker 3: On Fresh h do you get this banger? You could do it?
Speaker 10: Jake's for sure.
Speaker 6: I don't think I mean, he's a school of thought. Maybe I'm not cool enough afresh, I'm not sure.
Speaker 10: Just another one as well. I saw the other day that there's going to be a time Warp reunion, I think, and Barberella's coming back. Barbarella is coming back for an appearance in a wheelchair.
Speaker 1: It's going to be.
Speaker 6: Is it going to be the place that has got the stickiest carpet in the universe, and that is Heaven Nightclub?
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, well I got stuck there for three hours. I couldn't get out. Don't close the door, don't close the door, Come on, you get I can't get off the carpet.
Speaker 1: This is this is a true story.
Speaker 6: My husband once fell asleep in Heaven. He was so drunk under the cigarette machine. Fell asleep for hours and hours.
Speaker 3: Vicy, Yeah, work up with a wedding ring on.
Speaker 10: He hooked up with the National Passport to Smoking Pleasure.
Speaker 2: Oh Fitzy, we love you, We appreciate you. Thanks for chatting with us. We'll do it again again next week.
Speaker 10: Love you guys.