Speaker 1: Good morning, Melvin, Jason Lauren start your morning the right away.
Speaker 2: Don't be great.
Speaker 3: This is Jason.
Speaker 4: Lauren on.
Speaker 5: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome to your Wednesday.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 5: I'm excellent. Had a great sleep. You look fresh, Thank you, Cla. I did not have a good I feel for you.
Speaker 6: It looks like you got pink I on one night.
Speaker 7: The sum and I think it's a bit pink.
Speaker 6: It's a bit punk. Have you got the punk ey?
Speaker 5: It's not pink eye?
Speaker 6: Have you been rubbing it?
Speaker 5: No, don't have any I've got lucky. Both aren't read. There'd be questions asked one right, okay?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 5: And I wasn't doing anything else.
Speaker 8: I had a terrible sleep. Oh gosh, I've just had two nights of terrible sleeps.
Speaker 6: But you know what I did?
Speaker 5: Do you get it together over there? Drug yourself, knock yourself out by well?
Speaker 8: No, actually I haven't had two nights of terrible sleeps. I had the best sleep of my life two nights ago, right, and I slept for like nine and a half hours. I just woke up groggy. And last night I had a terrible sleep. It was like I slept too much the night before and my body.
Speaker 6: Was like, you know what I did? Yesterday?
Speaker 8: We had friends in town that said, can we go out for lunch? And we went for a bit of a Tuesday midweek long lunch.
Speaker 5: I get exhausted from your social direct.
Speaker 8: To be honest, I don't actually do much during the week generally besides work.
Speaker 6: But we went out for lunch yesterday. We went lunch finish, oh like three. It was twelve thirty to three pm.
Speaker 8: I was on the couch by three thirty, and then I was like, I am done Hacks.
Speaker 7: On one of those lunches. We don't need dinner.
Speaker 6: Yeah, didn't need dinner.
Speaker 5: Are you liking Hacks?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's good. It's a good easy you like.
Speaker 5: It, Clint. It's about this old bird who does a stand up in Vegas and she can be a real bitch. Reminds me of someone.
Speaker 6: So okay coming anyone I know, because I'm not very funny much younger than you are very funny.
Speaker 7: How's this? Last night? I took the dog for a walk when I got home from Channel nine.
Speaker 5: I didn't poo outside.
Speaker 7: Well I went again, did it? You could tell you needed a slash and maybe a little pooh. So I just took him for a quick walk in my ug boots.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's all right, that's okay.
Speaker 7: An hour later I got home. I was just in a mood.
Speaker 4: For walking.
Speaker 9: All the streets of Richmond, really like a real last night. Were you wearing your fo not a great sort of walking shoe.
Speaker 6: The old ug, not on the arch, not at your ace, very sore carves.
Speaker 4: Today I went out.
Speaker 5: And bought my family presence yesterday afternoon. This is in a nice moment for everyone. No, I got like Pokemon cards for the kid, and then I got loose some some shoes, some some.
Speaker 8: Nike sneakers you and the random shoe buys for Lou. I find it fascinating, remember that day called you like, I'm just walking past the shops or some beautiful boots and buying them for.
Speaker 6: I got a foot fetish.
Speaker 7: Oh do you? That's okay?
Speaker 6: You know what he likes.
Speaker 5: I don't a foot fetish?
Speaker 6: Can you do? She's been rubbing her toes in your arm? She has no you love? He loves shiny white sneakers. He likes shoes.
Speaker 5: Have you seen Clint wheels today? Show your feet? Look at those?
Speaker 6: Are they first time?
Speaker 7: Were the second time?
Speaker 6: What the Fred Perry see.
Speaker 5: The other very Oh yeah, I like a nice white sneaker. But I like spontaneous presents rather than oh it's your birthday, Oh it's christ like. And I bought loose shoes from the kids section because they had a better range.
Speaker 7: So she fits into the kids section.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. The Nike shoes quite wide. I checked the measurements. Feet eight and a half.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, their kids don't go that big. Because I'm an eight, I don't know big.
Speaker 5: Ken, big shoes, big kit schoes.
Speaker 7: So has she been rubbing her feet on your face?
Speaker 5: She has not been rubbing her feet.
Speaker 7: I'm not looks that way.
Speaker 6: I'm not a foot guy must have been sucking her toes on. She accidentally kicked him.
Speaker 4: Fergie happens, I believe.
Speaker 6: Can I get a bunker?
Speaker 5: You're not getting a big toe in this mouth? I can tee you now. I'll go in the book.
Speaker 4: But not a toe.
Speaker 5: Hey state of origin tonight? Guys excited about it?
Speaker 6: Cannot wait? Yeah, I've got my spot on the cot ready to go.
Speaker 5: Cam Munster from the Melbourne Storm and the Queensland Maroon's unfortunately he is out, but he is in the Channel nine commentary box for the game tonight, you can see all the action on Channel nine after seven o'clock.
Speaker 7: Yes, seven o'clock after the news. That's a real career change for camp Munster.
Speaker 5: First tonight in the commentary box. I'll tell you what, mate, he has got something going on at home which is going to blow you or man. Parents of Melbourne are just going to be like, oh my god. We'll get to that just after six thirty this morning.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be a good show. We're giving away holidays. Here we go, what else giving away holidays? We're giving away We got five thousand dollars. Question got a crazy runout sale.
Speaker 5: She's found a bit of paper forever.
Speaker 4: The popo are in as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know how We're about to do Melbourn's biggest game of Hide and Seek.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Every week we get a different police department to come in with the dog Squad in the other week.
Speaker 6: This week the dog Squad were my favorite because they brought the puppies in.
Speaker 5: Well, we're getting the detectives in this morning to help Melbourne find us in Hide and Seek. They're going to give you some clues and some tips on how you'll be able to track us up too many tips two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Melbourn's biggest game of hide and Seek is starting next week. Hey, coming up.
Speaker 7: Next, voice messaging for it? Are you love it?
Speaker 5: She's just got me into it?
Speaker 6: No wait, voice messaging or voice messages.
Speaker 7: Voice messaging. I've got a story that might turn you right off it.
Speaker 5: We'll go there after. Ariana Grunde, Welcome to your Wednesday.
Speaker 7: This is Nova Telecommunications, phone calls, texts and now voice messaging.
Speaker 5: Don't start me.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 7: What issues do you have with it? Because I've got a few.
Speaker 6: Well, the fact that he doesn't know how to do it is his big issue.
Speaker 7: Oh you stumble and fumble around.
Speaker 8: Well, I started voice noting it's called, isn't it? I started voice noting Jakes, and the replies I got were just a whole lot of ramble, rustling in his pocket.
Speaker 10: Oh to do it?
Speaker 7: Because it can be quite complex because you sort of start and then you're not happy with it, so you delete it, and then you go again and it won't record.
Speaker 6: Then it's too long.
Speaker 5: You know what. I don't mind the voice to text.
Speaker 7: Oh you do that to me all the time in the car as well.
Speaker 5: You do it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, well that's good safe driving exactly. And Lauren, you and I do it quite often when we're sort of commentating a TV show.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 7: I wonder where you sit on this, a radio colleague, I guess you could say, from the industry. Bianca Die works out of Queensland, has spoken about how she's using voice messaging for dating. So she I like that instead of texting or calling on the apporce she is using a voice message to try and capture the attention and imagination of the fella. One of her voice messages was seven minutes long.
Speaker 6: Oh no, no.
Speaker 7: She speaks about it on her podcast.
Speaker 11: You recently left a seven minute voice message for a man you were supposed to go on a date with.
Speaker 6: Seven minutes what.
Speaker 12: I When you bring up the voice message with people, they are so split. When you start talking about it, people either prickle up like you and Field and prickling like oh god, this is a voice message person, or they're like, oh my god, oh they're great.
Speaker 8: Seven minutes is too long, Jase, do you think you and I have ever had a seven minute phone conversation.
Speaker 5: I'll be honest. That grab drag for me.
Speaker 7: I think you can be a bit tidier with your voice messaging.
Speaker 6: Second, could you possibly I get if you're telling a story to like your best friend, even then seven minutes you can fast forward through them on a voice No.
Speaker 7: I mean think your phone memory seven minutes is going to occupy a lot of space.
Speaker 5: I'd see that little circle going around they are sending me some sort.
Speaker 6: Of long message seven minutes is ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Voicemails a great idea talk.
Speaker 8: Back break we're doing right now. It has been not even three and this is going on.
Speaker 5: But but you know what I mean, Like, if you're getting to know someone like you can really take text a totally different way. At least you can need the tone in their voice. You can lose that chatting on a day. I actually think the voice is great.
Speaker 6: I think it's quite cool.
Speaker 7: Imagine getting to sort of like the four minute mark, though, and then you say something you're not happy with a start again.
Speaker 8: You know it's worse though, when you're listening to it and it's gone for like over a minute in your phone locks and so then you go, oh, okay, I've got and you have to start again.
Speaker 5: Or when people from in the Yes, am I going on? I'm going on too long? Oh my god, I'm going on to okay, let me quickly finish the story. And then they finished the story. Oh my god, that was seven minutes. I'm going on to way too.
Speaker 7: You get any examples of your relationship?
Speaker 8: No, but I've Oh yeah, I actually did, Jase. I was trying to voice note you about something the other day that was too complicated to put in a text. But I know you don't answer my call, so I thought a voice that was perfect, and this is the.
Speaker 6: Response minute back.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, it was very to the point because Jace has no attention span past fifteen seconds.
Speaker 6: This is what I got back.
Speaker 5: I want to do this.
Speaker 13: Hello.
Speaker 6: That's all it played again.
Speaker 7: Do you want to do this?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 6: Shame to do this?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 6: Shame?
Speaker 4: Not quite level?
Speaker 5: When are you talking back to me? Lauren? It should be walkie talkie rules. When you finish a message, you say over this is never one hundred.
Speaker 9: Rated, absolutely overrated or underrated, underweight?
Speaker 5: All right? What do you come across in life that you go, WHOA, this is underrated or you go I don't really get what people are on about. These are some of the ones we got last week.
Speaker 14: So I think it's overrated.
Speaker 15: I think it's the audience washing.
Speaker 16: It's an absolute nightmare.
Speaker 17: I mean, if you've got to wash my ship big enough to be able to wash it, that's great.
Speaker 18: But then you can't look to that. It's too heavy, dated as severely overrated.
Speaker 7: Which one are you hitting?
Speaker 4: Bandy Ah?
Speaker 15: They're overwhere.
Speaker 19: I think chicken palmers are so overrated.
Speaker 5: You know what, I'm the same Ham and chicken don't go together. Just go the Schnitzel.
Speaker 7: Oh, now get out of here.
Speaker 6: I'm actually quite into schnitzels these. I've leaped away from a parmer and lent into a schnitty.
Speaker 5: That's my girl, that is Marcus.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's fair. Do you want to kick yourself?
Speaker 8: Who wants to go first? I'll go Underrated thirteen twenty fourteen. If you've got something that you think is overrated or underrated.
Speaker 5: Melbourne underrated state of Origin.
Speaker 8: Oh that's funny you say that, because I was about to say overrated.
Speaker 5: No, give it time. Game one tonight, New South Wales versus Queensland US here in Melbourne. Always get behind the Morones. We're going to be hosting a game at the g as well, which will no doubt sell out. Underrated State of Origin.
Speaker 8: I just think NRL in general is overrated. I don't understand it.
Speaker 5: To Cam Munster from the mining morons, who's interception right now, I'm about to join it.
Speaker 8: Okay, you know what. I think he's overrated. Those Stanley cups that everybody has.
Speaker 6: Have you seen them?
Speaker 8: They're like drink, yes, but they've got straws in them, and people are going mad all around the world, like people would driving an hour to go to certain shops in different colorways, and people are decorating them. Some dimondy ones there's but they're like hard's got a handle.
Speaker 5: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 8: No, I think it's stainless little straw. Overrated Stanley cups, underrated, curly welly straw.
Speaker 4: I love you both.
Speaker 7: Accuse me of being an old soul and I am.
Speaker 6: I'm happy to run with it towards just being an old man.
Speaker 4: Rated.
Speaker 7: Here we go, Singlets type.
Speaker 4: No, I've started it's a bit chilly.
Speaker 7: Let me, let me, let me shirt because I've been sleeping with singlet because it's just a.
Speaker 4: Little bit cold at night.
Speaker 7: Jimmy Favor put I tuck myself into bed and it's a lot tasty.
Speaker 6: I just can't work out why you're single.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what. If you take a girl home, just take your pants, leave your top off. She takes that shirt off and sees the singlet. I'll give you a hot tip made the pants will be going back on.
Speaker 8: Bobby Phillips, my dad who's in his seventies. He is the only other man I know that wears his bomb singlet.
Speaker 7: Bobby, you get a two for one pack, but you can you can also dress the singlet up.
Speaker 6: No, you can't.
Speaker 4: Under under a colored shirt. You can have the singlet on.
Speaker 5: To keep you warm, maybe if you're a mechanic producer.
Speaker 4: Brody, Now there's a validation here.
Speaker 3: I am into singlets.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Brody's also walking around with a giant chair. He looks like mister T walking around with the giant chain around his neck.
Speaker 8: He's actually think men in singlets are repulsive even in the gym. Hey, here's one put your pits away singles shirt wear his shirt. Blokes make it all off completely singler, I.
Speaker 5: Reckon, I'm going to have clean support here, and Lauren's going to be a no but underrated. The shoehorn.
Speaker 7: I love a shoe trying to get your foot into those tight.
Speaker 5: Boots and at least have a little flat completely fat fingers through and pull them on because the flap is a little bit hard though. If you don't have that flat, do you need the horn flat the flap? You need the flap on the horn like the loop the loop?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, the loops handy with the boosh. The loop is handy with the boot. Let's go to Christian in West Meadows talk to us underrated or overrated?
Speaker 17: Just on those Stanley cup that you were just talking about. There's an article I was just having a look. It was in two Evan November twenty twenty three and a car caught fire in the US. It was completely completely and inside the car was one of those Stanley cups that still had a cold drinking.
Speaker 6: It still had the ice and I remember that.
Speaker 5: And the company actually bought the person in new.
Speaker 6: Cart them a new car.
Speaker 4: Well that's an endorsement.
Speaker 6: Yes, but I'm a frank Green babe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, did the curl one of those multi.
Speaker 6: Colored Don't I want one of the shiny multi colored.
Speaker 5: Don't you know the crome chrime on you know That's all I want.
Speaker 4: What do you want?
Speaker 5: A chrome? If Frank Green send you a shiny chromey bottle.
Speaker 6: You're not getting your mits on it.
Speaker 5: That'll be it for me.
Speaker 7: I will anyone listening from Frank Green if you can send Lauren Phillips and Clintston away, don't don't.
Speaker 6: Just drinking from my friend Green now. They're way better.
Speaker 4: Than Jase Hawkins.
Speaker 5: All I want is one of them. It's not much to ask, is it well? Gone?
Speaker 6: By one? I bought mine.
Speaker 5: Zach In Frankston, I've writed, what do you got?
Speaker 16: Good morning guys, jays, I got some for you.
Speaker 14: Yep, under the Cole's Ultimate Chop Chip cookies. Okay, I'm not saying the best cookies in the world, but in terms of your box cookies, the best you will ever have. Okay, good spart cookies have the chocolate compared to cookie ratio is bang on?
Speaker 5: Is it moist crunch?
Speaker 16: It's not moist, but it's a good crunch, so it's not too hard, doesn't feel like it's got to cut your mouth open. And I'll leave you with an aftertas wanting more.
Speaker 4: How did it go? With a cap of TEA beautiful Okay, you amazing.
Speaker 5: We have a Coles downstairs. What comes Coles downstairs? Open?
Speaker 6: It's open now. I think it opens at six.
Speaker 5: Six or seven? No one, producers saying six. One producers saying.
Speaker 6: Seven, it's six.
Speaker 4: It's very passionate. So what are they called?
Speaker 14: Zach the Cols Ultimate chocolate chip Cookies.
Speaker 5: All right, we must go, We must go. We must go to a break because we have to go to Col's and get a cookie. Cam Munster, if he hasn't left, is going to be joining us to talk state of origin on the other side of the date of origin of this.
Speaker 8: I love it and I'm very excited about our next guest.
Speaker 7: It's live and exclusive on the nine network on nines Wide Water Sports, and this man who's a Queenslander, a storm legend, is stepping into the cometary booth. Cam Munster, good to see her.
Speaker 10: Thanks guys, Thanks, thanks for having me.
Speaker 5: Guys, So you're out because I've been Yeah, I taught me, I taught me groin.
Speaker 13: Unfortunately, in Magic Ground, I've had a lot of problems with my hips. So I'll have hips surge in the year, but my groins have been overloaded due to the fact that my hips aren't playing that greatly, So yeah, I tore the ligament.
Speaker 5: When when when you say to my groin, yeah, which I trying to rip of the sack or anything?
Speaker 6: Did you tear your ligamentaries or something?
Speaker 10: So I tore the ligament.
Speaker 13: I can't really explain the ligament in my groin, but it's the one that surgeon's going Look.
Speaker 10: Look, I'm not packing much.
Speaker 13: Down, so you've got nothing to look at. But just tore the one that surgeon go under. And yeah, this obviously release you groin.
Speaker 10: So done a pretty good job. So yeah, times are tough.
Speaker 6: But so you're not playing and you're commentating.
Speaker 10: Yeah, first time Origin, Ye, my debut.
Speaker 6: How do you how do you cope watching them play?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 6: Do you just desperately want to be out there?
Speaker 13: Of course it's always great to represent in state, for sure, But I haven't actually never watched the game live. Really, I've been playing Origin since twenty seventeens and I've never actually.
Speaker 10: Watched it live. So it'd be a lot of emotions coming through. Hopefully I can get everything right.
Speaker 7: It's funny Cam because you're in Melbourne. I think Melbournians now sort of get rugby League a lot more than they did when the Storm came in all those years ago. And there's a state of origin. Two is going to beat the MCG this year, which.
Speaker 10: Is pretty cool.
Speaker 13: Oh, it's massive. I played in one game at the MCG. It was one hundred thousand fans. I know not many Melburnians back then twenty and eighteen would have known the game as well as they do now, but I think they've just loved the passion because of the players like Keern Smith, Cooper Kronk and Billy Slater. I've all played for Storm and they've all jumped on the bandwagon or being to Queensland, you know. So we've been very fortunate enough to have those guys played for Melbourne and now they've just jumped on the bandwagon, jumped on queens there and now Billy's the head coach, so it makes perfect.
Speaker 5: A great job.
Speaker 6: I love Billy Slater.
Speaker 7: Hey, you share a training facility at the Storm with the melb In Football Club team. Christian Petrarca is a friend of our show. He's in here every Friday. Do you ever see him in the in the weights room? Is he?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Exactly?
Speaker 10: Not as much as you boys, not as probably much. He'd be definitely mentioned more than myself.
Speaker 13: But they've they've actually moved most of their training sessions now at Casey, but previous years before that they did a lot of recovery and obviously a lot.
Speaker 10: Of gym waits there. Do you sort of look at them and go, he's one of the one of the best of the game.
Speaker 13: I see Clayton I love a lot doing a lot of recovery, Icyson and spar As well. But yeah, there's some some talented players there. Unfortunately last week and they didn't play as well in Alice Springs, but there's some quality players, that's for sure.
Speaker 8: Who's tougher NRL players or AFL players.
Speaker 13: I think I think there's a lot of players that could probably play a game from AFL. There's a lot of players I probably couldn't play.
Speaker 10: A lot too tougher.
Speaker 13: It's hard to say because there's a lot of players take dives and like you know when in the AFL and the AFL, Like I'm not going to say too many names, but you can definitely tell blokes using as tactics.
Speaker 5: Probably fitter, yes, but.
Speaker 8: The NRL players are definitely more bonkers, more mad.
Speaker 13: There's a lot of there's a lot one hundred and twenty k one hunred and thirty players Kilo players playing.
Speaker 10: There's not many of them playing in AFL. I think they were getting found.
Speaker 5: Hey, Cameron, Monster's on the air with us from the Storm and the Queen's and Saturday, the team's going to be in the commentary Boxer Channel nine for the game tonight, Cam forget the on the field actually, yeah hundred, let's go off the field for a moment where things are more chaotic. Congratulations, you're a father of two, Howard's Your youngest.
Speaker 10: Youngest is eight months and my oldest is two and a half.
Speaker 6: And have you got a third on the way?
Speaker 10: I do. Congratulations, thank you're really excited about timing?
Speaker 4: Is everything? Brother?
Speaker 8: And so you're off on the road traveling and she's going to be at home with three babies. Yep, she must be a superwoman.
Speaker 5: So what the second will be? What thirteen months old? When you have this one? Yeah, it's I've got three mates. If I can do it anyone, yeah.
Speaker 10: Exactly, surprise. He can give me some teach that'd be nice.
Speaker 6: It's true, he can do it anyway.
Speaker 10: I'm very surprised.
Speaker 13: I know you want to be putting on a national television or live radio, but yeah, I definitely had to ask the question.
Speaker 10: I'm like to get an eternity test.
Speaker 4: I hope.
Speaker 6: That is busy. And when have you got boys or girls?
Speaker 4: Two boys?
Speaker 6: And will you get them playing NRL?
Speaker 10: No, I would mind them playing a different sport, maybe golf.
Speaker 5: I'll be there.
Speaker 13: Caddy Chase for summers as I call it with my boys, my superinnuation.
Speaker 5: Cameron Munster from the Storm, the Queensland State of Origin team and in the commentary box tonight for Channel nine's coverage, make good luck tonight, enjoy the game.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much, don't forget.
Speaker 5: After seven o'clock tonight nine's world Wide World of Sports, have got your covered State of Origin game number one seven pm and on nine tonight just go on five to seven. Coming up after seven o'clock your chance to win a trip because we are given away a trip a day here on Nova thanks to our mates at What If. But before we get to.
Speaker 8: That, well, tonight is State of Origin surprise to no one. I have no idea what it is all about, but I'm engaged to a Queenslander, a proud Queenslander, who's very excited to watch the game tonight. So last night I decided to ask him a few questions that many, I would say many people across Melbourne might want the answers to They did not go down so well.
Speaker 5: Did he blow up? It's a new segment We're called Poking the Bear. Yeah yeah, of Lauren and her partner coming up. This is Nov. One hundred. You are on the air with Jase and Lauren this morning. We are doing a thanks to our mates at what If it is Ossie for Travel You can beat the blues with a cheeky winter weekend from cozy hinterlink cabins to sun soaked resorts. You can book it all now on the what If app what if It's Ossie for Traveling. Thanks to those guys, we've got a cheeky little trip to give away just after seven.
Speaker 8: State of Origin is tonight, of which I have absolutely zero understanding of and minimal interest in, to be perfectly.
Speaker 5: Honest, You're partner Paul watching.
Speaker 8: It at home, Duhl. We are watching the State of Origin from home tonight.
Speaker 4: He's come around Sola cheesels.
Speaker 6: You can if you like, because he'd love to watch it.
Speaker 9: With someone I'll be a Queenslanders here, yes, queens.
Speaker 6: Well as I'm marrying one. I am a Maroon Maron and he loves it. Queenslanders and New South welsh men and women live for this stuff.
Speaker 5: Bring aunt a mini keg, come on over. So Brady, you want to come to Paul's tonight? Lawrence house?
Speaker 4: Have you bundies?
Speaker 6: Do you want to come to Paul's? Don't worry about me? Do you want to go to Paul's to Paul's police? What time does this thing start?
Speaker 4: Actually?
Speaker 8: I know because last night I said I decided to ask Paul. He realized I was recording him, but I decided to ask him some questions about state of origin?
Speaker 6: What time is the state of origin? Are we going to watch it?
Speaker 2: Sure? Who's playing? So pass?
Speaker 1: You need to know that, as if I would know about by then? On Melbourne team? No, when do we play? I was confused because I didn't know if it was n RL or NFL. Is Billy Slater playing in it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's a coach. It's fun.
Speaker 20: But if I'm going to watch it, I want to be into it.
Speaker 6: How many points do you get if you get a gold six?
Speaker 2: It's too hard Actually, you need to get on Google.
Speaker 6: How many did you get if you kick it through the goalposts?
Speaker 2: Six?
Speaker 21: It's complicated to.
Speaker 3: Two two points? How many do you get for.
Speaker 21: A touchdown try?
Speaker 2: It's so frustrating.
Speaker 20: How many touchdowns do they get in a normal state of origin game?
Speaker 21: You do your research. I'm no longer I'm no longer find the worthy. You're going to research people ages station.
Speaker 8: So I told him more having camp monster in Monster and he was like, you need to do your research, Lauren.
Speaker 6: He wasn't very helpful.
Speaker 5: I would have killed you.
Speaker 8: Actually, Billy Slater is not playing. Are you there at at Paul's house?
Speaker 5: I don't know if I want to go to Paul's house. If you're there, I might.
Speaker 6: Not be there.
Speaker 7: Billy used to score lots of touchdowns points points one point for.
Speaker 5: A touchdown kickoff. Kickoff is at eight pm, eight eight, So she's a late night at Paul's just giving you.
Speaker 6: Guys can go and sit downstairs in the man case.
Speaker 5: And I'll tell you what the cost of living at the moment, stresses around bills to pay good is a cheeky little getaway.
Speaker 6: Oh wouldn't it be nice? Just as the winters hit us.
Speaker 5: I'm hearing you and speaking of winter up for grabs. We have a trip to the snowy Mountains in New South Wales and it is going to Lauren. You want to do the.
Speaker 6: Honors, Kylie. Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: Go on to the snowy mountains.
Speaker 6: My good a little get away with the fam. Oh my goodness, are you guys in the.
Speaker 5: Holiday Hey, Kylie, doing your favor. Just look at the kids and go, oh no, no, no, no, you guys aren't coming.
Speaker 22: Oh guys, it was actually a prank.
Speaker 20: Odd time.
Speaker 6: That's so made.
Speaker 2: We're going.
Speaker 6: I have a great time in the snowy mountains, Karli. It's absolutely beautiful for a winter get away.
Speaker 23: Oh, we've never been even.
Speaker 5: That's so cool.
Speaker 6: Have a great time.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 6: No worry, Well done, Kylie.
Speaker 5: That's up there with I told you how we sat down our three kids on Sunday and said we're only taking two of you to the new house.
Speaker 6: It's so mean.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. That's some of the joys that come with being a parent. All right, so cool. You have to do all the other crows. Let us live, let us have some fun, all right. Are you ready for today's trip?
Speaker 8: Yes, We've got another trip up for grabs, and that trip is to the peninsula here in Victoria. Staycation for two or there's a winery to yes please, I love it done in the Mornington Peninsula.
Speaker 5: Artists, you are listening out for Riana read when you hear us play Rihanna today. It can be any one of her songs. You give us a ring and we will put you on the list. We could be wringing you and saying, hey, guess what the trip is yours?
Speaker 23: All right?
Speaker 5: What she has got?
Speaker 6: Some banger banger.
Speaker 7: She's also making money in the beauty world, is she not? She's killing her.
Speaker 6: Mate, absolutely killing it fenty beauty.
Speaker 7: She's now introducing fenty hair, is it?
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 5: Question? It's s fenty, the one that doesn't have the label on it.
Speaker 6: I don't think.
Speaker 5: So what do you mean, like you know, like you were saying, like those really expensive like you know, cosmetics, like handbags and some of these days don't.
Speaker 6: Have quiet luxury. No, that's different. That's like Mary Kate Nashley Olson's label the Road.
Speaker 5: So could I just grab like a handbag from Mimco? Yeah? Could I take the Mico off and then just say.
Speaker 7: Like gust shopping at industry. You know there's no labels.
Speaker 6: Yes, not really.
Speaker 5: It's an a color number color.
Speaker 8: But no fenty beauty? Are you thinking of Fendy? I don't know what you're thinking of.
Speaker 5: I'm just thinking of expensive brands that I cannot say.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: When you hear Rianna, you give us ring and thanks to my mates it What if it is Ouzzie for travel? You could be scoring a trip to the peninsula. We've got the detectives and the Victorian police joining us after seven thirty on nov Probe the po PO is coming up. They're going to give you tips on how you can find us for hide and Seek.
Speaker 6: You don't want to miss that two hundred and.
Speaker 5: Fifty thousand dollars Nova's hide and Seek next week we will go missing. First person to find us wins the money.
Speaker 23: Here.
Speaker 5: Hey, I've run into this guy twice now in three days. Who so on Friday? You know how I stay behind because I work long grours and you guys.
Speaker 7: What I was leaving, that's absolutely you just don't want.
Speaker 4: To go home.
Speaker 8: No, what he does and he goes down to the coals downstairs and it's all those little mini ice creams, little French nivadore.
Speaker 7: And you quite like the eggplant mis your katsu combination.
Speaker 6: He loves the food offerings on Clarendon Austrey.
Speaker 7: It's a whole new world.
Speaker 6: That's why you're here later go on. As you were saying, sometimes you leave later than us because you have four courses after the show.
Speaker 4: Bullshit. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I was leaving for course one on Friday and I was walking through reception with our executive producer Brody, who we affectionately called the Thumb. And as I'm leaving, open the glass door and there's a gentleman walking towards me, and I like the face rang a bell, but it was taking me a second of clocket.
Speaker 8: I hate that when you see someone out of context and you're like, can you describe him?
Speaker 5: Yep, I would say, gentlemen maybe ten years older than me, semi well grist is a little bit of stubble, still strong hair at the top, looked athletic oa tall. Brody yeah, midheight. Brady and him start talking football and then we start talking. I jump in and go, God, the pies aren't looking too good at the moment with the injuries. And he started giving his expert opinion.
Speaker 6: Was it one of the guys that do the footy podcast Jonathan.
Speaker 5: Brown wasn't Brownie Bucks, No Brownie.
Speaker 8: Nathan Buckley who lives in Melbourne. That wouldn't recognize Nathan Buckley number five? It was he is one of the most for moose men in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: It took me a second. It took me a second. Brody did the cardinal sin in front of him. He points to.
Speaker 6: Brodie subtle as a sledge charmer. Did he say you don't know who this is?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 5: He goes, you know who this is, don't you?
Speaker 6: Oh no, you can't do that. What you have to do is say, oh, Bucks, have you met Jason before? Thank you helper sister out roads.
Speaker 5: Thank god we're covering his divorce the other week. And I recognized the photo And how can.
Speaker 6: You not know who? You can't call yourself a Melbourne boy if you don't know who Nathan Buckley.
Speaker 5: Well, to be fair, he looked a little bit more relaxed than he did when he was in the coaching box. Not saying he's let himself go.
Speaker 7: He does look good.
Speaker 5: It looks g very fit.
Speaker 6: Bucks, isn't he Well?
Speaker 5: I ran into him again yesterday?
Speaker 6: Hang on, is he still coaching reception again?
Speaker 5: I can't strong.
Speaker 8: Then just do that double click, double point thing you just did. Then you look like Greg from the Wiggles.
Speaker 6: Don't do that to Bucks. No, no double pistols, he.
Speaker 5: Break the cardinal rill. You don't drop someone in like that? What's your tip? If you and Paul walk into.
Speaker 8: A party, I will say, even if I don't remember their name, I'll say, oh, have you met my fiance? Say Paul before, and then they go, oh, no, hi, Paul, I'm Nathan.
Speaker 5: That's what we're doing. And that's and that's my way of saying to Lou, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Who that yeah, yeah, yeah, And then it's and then it's Paul's job to say, sorry, mate, what was your name?
Speaker 6: I haven't introduced to name?
Speaker 7: Good by yourself. Then you don't have that support from.
Speaker 8: You, just go how are you? You know what I always say? The best tip I was ever given. You never say nice to me. You always say great to see you, because then it doesn't matter if you've met them before, and because there's nothing worse.
Speaker 6: Some people going no, we've met before.
Speaker 5: Remember that girl King Chloe who was in dating the hot trader the other week, and I was like, love he to meet you, and she goes, we met three times?
Speaker 6: You always so great to see you.
Speaker 7: See you again?
Speaker 6: No, not again?
Speaker 7: What what you been up to? It's a nice sort of generic question.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Hello, how are you great to see you? How are you great to see You's good?
Speaker 6: Great to see the you can never get in trouble for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah. But then I'm like, why is it great to see me? You've never met me?
Speaker 8: Because it's now great to see you. It's lovely to see you.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten. If you have a tip or a signal you and your partner do if you don't know someone right, Lauren on Eno, if you remember, but you gave me a.
Speaker 7: What I do?
Speaker 5: You gave me some great advice when it comes to giving a signal to someone who calls you in the car and you're on speakerphone and you have your partner in the car with you. Do you remember what it was? Did you say first name last night? We'll get to it on the other side of this. Thirteen twenty four to ten. Do you have a signal?
Speaker 6: I can't remember. I remember the conversation.
Speaker 5: Well, don't go anywhere long, because I'll tell you what it was next. Thirteen twenty four ten. What's your signal when you don't know someone's name? We're just talking about when you run into someone you forget their name. I ran into Nathan Buckley in reception the other day. I knew I knew who it was, but you didn't. I did, you didn't. Executive producer Brody just dropped me in it. He goes, you know who this guy is? Dat it?
Speaker 6: Oh, there's nothing that is.
Speaker 5: You know what else he's done before? No one you know what else he's done. I've been on the phone to this guy for like five minutes. He's in his car right and five minutes and you know me, I.
Speaker 6: Could you could have said anything.
Speaker 5: I've said anything, and then he just goes out of nowhere. Oh my wife Anak is in the car.
Speaker 6: Oh no, you can't do that. I are you like you know when I when I call you, Jason, you have to answer the phone and tell me, especially if your children are in the car, because I could have said.
Speaker 5: Any body mouth yeah. But the thing is when I tell that, the kids in the cush So what's your tip? So you've forgotten this, but you told me always answer stuff. I'm in the car with Lou, right, because if Clint rings and I go hey Clint, losing the car, she goes back after after I hang up, she'll be like, what was he going to say?
Speaker 4: What is a fairpoint?
Speaker 5: So, now, following your advice, I answer the phone and go Clint away, how are you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you do the full name, it means it's the signal.
Speaker 7: I say, morning Lou.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, you don't do that, because then you give away that you know she's in the breaking the brocade exactly. I just go Clint stand away and then we chat why so football? And then shut up. And then eventually if Lou speaks, you're gonna be like.
Speaker 6: I want a surprise Hillo Hawkins.
Speaker 4: No, because of the code.
Speaker 5: No, you're wing the code.
Speaker 6: Don't break the bro code, bro code.
Speaker 5: Broad funny thirteen twenty four to ten is our number? What's your signal? If you don't know someone's.
Speaker 6: Name, Morning Erica, what's your sale?
Speaker 22: Look, I'm in hospitality and I've been in it for a while. So I get to the point now where it's like I'm much rabbit and embarrassed myself and say, look, I'm so sorry I've worked in the hospital.
Speaker 6: Is it that long?
Speaker 22: I know I've looked after you.
Speaker 23: What was your name again?
Speaker 22: And I'd rather embarrass myself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can't think that's embarrassing. I actually think it's.
Speaker 5: Quite I know, but you've gone and said.
Speaker 6: To assume someone knows your name is also quite No.
Speaker 5: No, but you've gone and said, I know, I've looked after you, assuming that they know you. Yeah, but they that's you, assuming they know you from the restaurant. You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: She's saying. So she could be.
Speaker 5: A friend from school, could be like, you've never served me. We went to school together. You gotta be careful for that. I've done that, ran into a guy at Westfield once.
Speaker 6: But maybe she's only doing it in the restaurant.
Speaker 5: Squeeze loose hands so she knew that. I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: He'll be like, oh, why did you do that?
Speaker 7: What you squeeze me for holding my hand?
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's happened.
Speaker 5: We've really got to get better with the codes. But she walked away and I'm chatting with this guy and I said, well, anyway, you know, so good to catch up. Hopefully it's so long, you know, between catchups, and he said I'll se him Monday. I'm rosted on.
Speaker 7: Oh it was.
Speaker 5: A casual at the radio station.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah. But I do the opposite.
Speaker 8: I treat everyone like I know them, and then I find myself chatting to Jenny in the freezer ale for ten minutes and at the end I go, anyway, great to see Jenny goes nice to meet you, and I'm like, right, I just tell her my life that story, like I went to school with her.
Speaker 6: I just met her in the freezer ale.
Speaker 7: Should be like fifty first date.
Speaker 6: She's like, Lauren Phillips, you're a stage five cleaner, leave.
Speaker 5: Me alone thirteen twenty four to ten. What's your tip when it comes to meeting someone? You forget their name?
Speaker 6: Conn? Good morning?
Speaker 24: Hey guys, are you going We're good?
Speaker 5: We're good.
Speaker 7: Good.
Speaker 24: Sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't, but you can always try anyway, Yeah, just say you look hey. I've always often wondered, how do you spell your name? Because of there's different variations, B E N.
Speaker 4: Does that work for you? Can't?
Speaker 7: How do you spell your name? What's that he spelled?
Speaker 4: Con?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Ok?
Speaker 24: Yeah, but sometimes for example someone like for example, someone named Lisa, for example, could be l I s A. Or it could be l W. S.
Speaker 5: ASA is gonna work? What about?
Speaker 6: So when he meets Nathan Buckley goes, I wasn't true it was Nathan or Nathan wasn't. Yes, I thought you might have. I thought you might have been Nathan Buckley.
Speaker 7: I like it An he spelled Bucks.
Speaker 6: The US.
Speaker 5: I did know it.
Speaker 6: I've always often wondered how you spell your name?
Speaker 7: Did Jace?
Speaker 4: Do you reckon? Jason? Knew who Nathan?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, Lawrence, tell me what you know.
Speaker 5: Last week it was the dog squads. As I mentioned, they ripped Clint's carapart. This week from the arm the crime squad. Detective Sergeant Paul Mulligan, Good morning morning.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're already in trouble with the police.
Speaker 5: We go, Paul, Thanks so much for coming in, mate, Not a problem, so plane closed, Detective.
Speaker 25: That's right.
Speaker 6: I see the policeman like you.
Speaker 8: Freak me out because I feel like I know what I'm getting when I see a man in his police uniform or a woman in her police uniform. But do you guys just float around the community watching everyone?
Speaker 4: We do?
Speaker 26: And I think probably the biggest thing is unless you've been in trouble with the police, or you know, you're a victim of a serious crime, you won't actually get exposure to police outside of uniform. So we're quite often referred to as the undercover police, which technically.
Speaker 5: What are your crising around in these days?
Speaker 25: Car was I've got a voss Wagon, Tiwan.
Speaker 8: I've seen the Volkswagen, but you've got so many aerials.
Speaker 25: I think it's a little discreet, but maybe not so much.
Speaker 5: Actually, you know what, the Queensland Police got in trouble a while back because they were using the family stickers on the back of their undercover cars.
Speaker 6: People off, yeah, we don't do that here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Now you are part of the arm crime squad, so specifically, what do you investigate?
Speaker 26: They're right, So typically our day to day work involves non fatal shooting, so firearms incidents where somebody has been injured as a result of a shooting. Kidnappings is something that we quite regularly deal with, and not the sort of stuff you've seen in the movies where there's ransom demands and things, but you know, there's there's a couple of different levels of kidnappings. So the type where somebody might report having somebody dragged into a car from.
Speaker 7: The street something yeah, yeah, correct.
Speaker 2: So we will.
Speaker 26: Initially receive those jobs, triaged them, and then generate a response as to how we will investigate and manage the insude.
Speaker 5: You've got a family, I do. Is it working on a kidnapping case? I could imagine would be quite mentally challenging.
Speaker 26: It is, it is, and I guess to dispel that he myth that kidnapping is where children are taken, it's it's nothing generally kidnappings that we deal with adults Quite often you'll probably find in that organized crime space or you know, people that are involved in criminal activity will be subjected to kidnappings. We also see incidents where in a family violence context. Unfortunately, you'll see that they're a common one that will see on the side of the road where a female might get dragged into a car.
Speaker 7: Or so these are terrifying incidents for victims because agbergs as well, there's been a spade of agbergs across an aggravated burglary sorry where you know there is a weapon involved, it's not discharged that's used as a threat. In seven elevens or right.
Speaker 6: So when they've got a weapon but they don't use it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 26: So as well as doing the non fatal students of kidnappings, we do robberies. We're shots are fired, we do aggravated burglaries. Whereas on a residential property, let's say, where somebody will go in with a firearm, discharge of firearms. So as the name suggesting arm crimes, God, we do deal with a lot of firearms.
Speaker 8: Related to are you going out to the crime scenes and looking around or is it like when I would watch Blue Heelers and true crime shows where.
Speaker 6: They sit in an office and put all the pictures in. There's lines pointing at.
Speaker 5: Things like the TV shirt, very like that. We do do that.
Speaker 26: I guess the technology has come a little bit further than since then, so we have computers and we do charting and things on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's best stupid question. But someone someone kicks down my door at seven o'clock at night and they're holding a knife or a gun. Yep, just go with it. Do whatever they say.
Speaker 25: Oh yeah, that's my suggestion.
Speaker 26: Yeah, absolutely, Like I think the issue is most of them are coming in unless it's targeted specifically. If they're coming their bridge trying to steal things. You see a lot of thefts of cars and the like. It's not worth putting putting yourself on the line for that. If somebody comes in, just let them take what they want to take. I know that goes against the grain for a lot of people, but let them do what they want to do and then just contact the police.
Speaker 5: And I was going to say, is there anything apart from taking their description in mind? Is there anything we should be looking for to remember that we can pass onto the cop.
Speaker 6: Yeah? What helps you find?
Speaker 27: Yeah, all those sorts of things. And I guess that's easy.
Speaker 26: So afterwards, when we talk to victims, it's sort of like, did you notice anything distinct? But you know, most of them are in a panic, adrenaline rush. It's it's sort of hard for them to see things.
Speaker 5: You know, we need we need those stickers, like on the door at seven eleven. That's right, put them on our house door.
Speaker 7: How satisfying is it to catch a bad guy?
Speaker 26: Oh, it's immensely satisfying. So I guess that's part of the reason why we do what we do. We're really passionate about the work we do.
Speaker 7: Say you've been hunted.
Speaker 28: Ohne nicked right, And with the kidnappings and a lot of the work we do, given the nature of the people we deal with, we often use the the elite Special Operations Group, So the Soggi's there's a lot of people know it's.
Speaker 5: Like swat team.
Speaker 4: Correct, correct?
Speaker 26: So I think you know there's there's no no greater way to say that you've messed up than when you've been arrested by them.
Speaker 5: And they they're based in the city, Yeah they are yet and is there like soggy Is there a soggy Dash swat team in there twenty four hours ready to act. Yes, so at three o'clock in the morning they can load up and with the yep, yeah right.
Speaker 6: You don't want to see them at your front door.
Speaker 5: Well you're wait, they'll come through the front door.
Speaker 26: And that's that's necessary because given the work we do, like these things happen in the middle of the night. Yeah, it happens like if we're on cour so every every day we have a detective sergeant on call who will vet and triage kidnapping, sued ins, all sorts of jobs.
Speaker 6: That sit with the that's you get the calls and then you work out what's the most important to get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 5: This closed my mind that this is going on in Melbourne. Yeah, it is a scene from a movie.
Speaker 7: Well, speaking speaking of which four years was four years ago. You're involved in a pretty specky one involving a gold heist.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this made the news as well. You might remember this is he.
Speaker 11: Is Cruz and police scour this rural property in Gippsland, near the aptly named community of Dollar, where gold, bully and jewelry and cash were discovered the alleged proceeds of a massive heist. A loaded gun and stolen number plates were also found buried three point nine million dollars worth. The valuables were taken from the Melbourne Gold Company on Colin Street.
Speaker 6: So they robbed the gold plate.
Speaker 26: Yeah, yeah, so that's that's quite a significant incident, obviously, given the nature of the the stuff that was taken. Obviously there's an immense amount of plan that goes into the heist like that. So on face for you. Initially, when we receive a job like that, we'll go out. The local detectives will initially attend the same We'll go out and we'll coordinate a response, the investigation will sit with us. That particular job was quite significant given the amount of gold bullion, cash and jury that was stolen.
Speaker 6: Gold Bullion's actually I think what is that gold bars?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 26: Correct, So it was funny because when we recovered it, we had a big trolley of it sitting in the office.
Speaker 25: So it's just blining away. Couldn't stop looking at it.
Speaker 8: Just on that no one will notice if one of these gold bars is gone.
Speaker 5: Make sure you've got another cop with you when you're counting out like seized money.
Speaker 27: And yeah, so we've got processes in place.
Speaker 26: So and again with technology, the advances of technology, we've got cash can that's all done recordings.
Speaker 5: What's the craziest thing you've witnessed, because remember we only had a robbery just last week here in Melbourne made headlines.
Speaker 6: With underwear on his head. This is a brief that has baffled police. It's very bizarre in terms of the outfit that was chosen.
Speaker 5: He committed the crime in unders on his head?
Speaker 7: He did, he did brief that's confused police.
Speaker 26: And I guess as funny as that job made, but like he's very resourceful the robber there. It's still we've got victims. You know, we have a person who was inside that time. So you know, as much as we like to have a bit of a laugh and put that sort of stuff out there for the benefit of the community and trying to work out who it is that was responsible, there is a real serious element to it too, and that is that you know, he's gone in there with a firearm and he's pointed at somebody behind the jump terrifying.
Speaker 5: What about a dumb crim you were to come across?
Speaker 6: I love those headlines?
Speaker 26: Is this Melbourne's We often laugh because you know, we don't catch the smart ones, although we like to think we do.
Speaker 25: But yeah, like that.
Speaker 27: Our work, like I say, it is targeted to.
Speaker 26: That more organized crime sort of Stauffer where there's a lot more planning, but not as dumb.
Speaker 8: Correct I would bear a dumb criminal. I hear these things and I'm like, I would never even think to do that. My brain just doesn't go there.
Speaker 5: So if I have to go onto the bank, I look around while I'm waiting in line. I probably shouldn't say this in front of you, Paul, but I got I had to do it, how would I do it? Well?
Speaker 25: You wouldn't because banks aren't really carrying money anymore.
Speaker 8: You can't even get into a bank. Are there any banks open anymore?
Speaker 5: I know, Yeah, that funny little concierge come up and go how can I help you? Hey, we're going to go to a quick break. We are doing probe the Poe po. We have a detective from the Armed Crime Squad joined us this morning on the other side of this. We want to get your help for Melbourne to try and track us down and our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars hide and seek and we'll do it next. Paul's our police officer this week. He is a detective sergeant for the Armed Crime Squad. Now, Paul, we are about to embark on our two hundred and fifty thousand dollar highide and seek, Melbourne's biggest game of hide and seek, and people can come and find us. It's all thanks to our mates at Alexis. You can make a dynamic entrance with the Lexus lb X City SUV at Lexis of brighton the pan Highway. Mention that to the guys of Victorian Police, I'll get your deal on.
Speaker 7: You must find criminals in some funny old places I believe you once found a bad guy hiding in a dam, but wasn't doing a great job of concealing his identity.
Speaker 26: No, that's right, So we find him in all sorts of places. But this particular incident, we chased the calf for a while and he was out and he's taken off into some bushland and we were scatting around with the canine and there he was just hiding completely under the water with his eyes sticking.
Speaker 6: Up to hippopotamus.
Speaker 26: So, yeah, he was an easy pinch, But yeah, they do. They hide in some crazy places.
Speaker 5: All right, hide and seek, We're going to go into hiding. What would be your tips for people in Melbourne listening right now to try and track us down because we're a step ahead. We do you clues, we're a step ahead of the game. We either don't bring our mobiles or we turn location setting up. We do.
Speaker 6: Don't bother with that.
Speaker 27: It's you guys did this a little while ago with the other station.
Speaker 7: We don't talk about around there, yep.
Speaker 26: So, and it's funny because a couple of members that I know were actually out hunting years now.
Speaker 5: The first one you send the song team through that door.
Speaker 26: Probably no good endorsement, but I don't think they get anywhere near you guys. I guess you know basic for us, basic police, and you know, like if they're out trying to find you, like talk to people, ask questions.
Speaker 27: You know, c C TV these days is huge, So yes.
Speaker 25: It's on every corner. You can't walk around.
Speaker 6: So you obviously have access to what other people don't have.
Speaker 26: Though, yeah we do, obviously we need that, but I still think for the for the hide and seek for your stuff. You know, if the guys get creative or they're they can influence local shopkeepers and things to their cameras well.
Speaker 25: I shouldn't be putting.
Speaker 5: That in the day we go hiding, if people were to check their cameras, they might say, it's walk past their house to the hiding spot.
Speaker 6: They might.
Speaker 29: Idea if we were we are doing hunt and seek, if you could use all of your resources and on the day we go missing, you we said, go how quickly do you think as Victoria police you could find us extremely quickly.
Speaker 26: I'd like to think, of critics, some of the stuff we have access to which obviously can't talk about. Yeah, it enables us to do some pretty crazy stuff.
Speaker 6: We've all watched The Hunted. We see those cameras all that.
Speaker 5: We couldn't walk past an ATM to the safe house.
Speaker 6: For example, we would pop up on you pop up.
Speaker 5: On a bloody ATM camera. We're gonna be careful for that.
Speaker 25: And this is what I say. Cameras are everywhere. You'd be surprised some of the things. Twice we fine cameras.
Speaker 5: We can't go through a drive through on the way.
Speaker 6: There that you don't need to tell me tow us. That's a you problem. If he goes missing, he'll be in some kind of drive through or takeaway place just sooner.
Speaker 25: It's an easy clue.
Speaker 5: Don't give it all. So we said we're not hiding in a hospital, we're not hiding in a house, so that rules out like airbnb and all that. And we're not hiding in a school. But everywhere else it's free game.
Speaker 6: Should we be.
Speaker 25: Bought in field clubrooms?
Speaker 5: Stop talking?
Speaker 8: Should we be dressing like head to toe in like black clothes with belloclaver or something?
Speaker 6: Is that too obvious? Should we be enough we want to be walking around the street.
Speaker 27: I think we often say that covert is over, so over it is covert.
Speaker 26: So I think if you if you just we're a tradeing top of floor, trading top, people are going to pick it.
Speaker 5: Which is what people are wearing on hunted. Remember they dressed up a trading yes.
Speaker 26: And because they're everywhere, you're just need to see somebody walk down the street in the trading uniform.
Speaker 5: So that means you can't tonso like you've got to go boots, you've got to go full trading outfit. Got nice hues in the bottom and reflective.
Speaker 6: Okay, thanks, thanks mate, it's that for you. May well, let's see how long we us poor.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for coming in, mate, and thank you for the work the Victorian police do as well. We love having you guys in trying to find us. We're talking about earlier. If you're looking for a career, get into the police force.
Speaker 8: If the police work out where we are, send it through to our producers and they can contact us and say you guys have been busted by the popo first of all, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Let's not send the swat team our way, all right, and play to the cops and they come in. Hopefully we don't see you soon.
Speaker 4: Thank you, right.
Speaker 5: The popper's just go on nine past eight tire on nov. Let's hand to ashword morning, Liz. How are you morning?
Speaker 30: I'm well, thank you? How are you?
Speaker 5: We are excellent? You're a Hawks fan? Having you guys just been an awakened giant at the moment the Hawks coming back.
Speaker 30: Yeah, they are indeed absolutely well.
Speaker 8: They've been winning. Let's see if you can win to Liz, we would love to give you some cash this morning.
Speaker 6: Thank you. The question is do you want a.
Speaker 8: Hard question for five thousand dollars, a medium question for five hundred, or an easy question for fifty bucks?
Speaker 5: What are we thinking, Lizzie?
Speaker 17: Medium?
Speaker 3: Medium, medium, five hundred dollars?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 5: Good call from you?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 6: With the five hundred dollars question, Yeah, I just.
Speaker 5: Feel like five hundred is a gettable I got this one straight away. In fact, if you don't have the answer come to mind straight away. My advice would be take a guess.
Speaker 8: Yes, Liz, I'm gonna ask a question. You're gonna hear a three two one countdown. You have to answer within that time, and if you are correct, five hundred dollars coming your way.
Speaker 5: Come on, here comes your five hundred dollars question.
Speaker 6: Liz from Ashwood. In which country was Kia founded?
Speaker 3: Three? Two one?
Speaker 6: Depend so close?
Speaker 8: I thought you'd say that Korea was found in nineteen ninety four in Soul Korea.
Speaker 22: Oh, South Korea, but not close enough.
Speaker 8: So sorry, mate, Jace, you actually said, I reckon.
Speaker 6: If they don't know Korea, they'll guess Japan.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 7: Indeed, a lot of car manufacturing happens in that part of the world.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I'm miss the old Ford factory in Geelong.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: What do we say they're making there now? Sound Brady building frames or something.
Speaker 6: No, they make little houses that I'm almost like ready to build for my kea houses?
Speaker 5: Yeah, houses, Do you reckon? You'd still fight with your partner putting that together?
Speaker 6: Yep, absolutely yeah, I'd fight with my partner about anything, to be honest.
Speaker 5: Let's head to the school cross country track.
Speaker 7: Two words that I despise growing up as a kid cross country. I was just so bad at it.
Speaker 5: I mean really, it's running around the block, across the field.
Speaker 6: Now you run over hills and it's not just like a running.
Speaker 7: Track, tough.
Speaker 5: Taking you out, calm down.
Speaker 7: Well, we used to do it through it was.
Speaker 6: That is what cross country is as opposed to a running track.
Speaker 7: It was always like bad memories. Yes, anyway, it's a long way.
Speaker 6: It's a long way. Now have little legs.
Speaker 7: The last couple of days has been some fierce debate online because Rachel Finch, who we all know and love, former Miss Universe Australia, she tagged along to her girl, Violet cross Country School cross country. Violet is eight. Now, as you're about to hear Rachel Finch, she got a little bit too close to the action, you could say. Now she's been criticized.
Speaker 8: She posted this video and mind you, she posted it with the caption crazy cam.
Speaker 6: I think she probably knew it was a little unhinged.
Speaker 7: This is blown up over the last few It's basically as all the kiddies went about their business, running up and down the hills and through the bush and the scrub down the hills around the track. Rachel Finch was running behind them.
Speaker 4: Violet, Okay, here we go. First second downhill sucking are.
Speaker 10: Go?
Speaker 2: Okay, what sucks.
Speaker 8: First of all, I'm laughing because I'm just imagining my mum Lizy, if I said could you run in the cross country with me?
Speaker 6: She would have been like, hey, no.
Speaker 7: Jay's initial reactions.
Speaker 5: I don't hate it. What so just hear me a little close to hear hear me out right, if you could hear some of the parents watching my kids.
Speaker 6: Basketab Oh yeah, parents laugh right, yelling and screaming, getting involved.
Speaker 5: May It was like I was at the bloody playoffs in La on Monday night and I wasn't. I was just at Chilip Street at the Sandy basketball court. But I'm like, all the parents were like screaming. You know, it's all fine. So I get that she's there pushing her kid and supporting him. You know, in the past, when our kids are really young in primary school, they were nervous going on the run, so you know, other parents would go out walking the track with him. The concern I've got is overnight she has come out and posted a response. Right, have a listen to the last comment she makes on this video.
Speaker 6: Just a quick.
Speaker 31: Message to anyone else wanting to criticize or personally attack me for wanting to support, encourage, and motivate my child to do the very best that she can do. A couple of things just one check your facts and two check back in eight or so years, when Violet is an adult, to see the progress.
Speaker 5: See I was hoping. I was hoping she would say check back in eighteen years to see if she had a problem with it. But it wasn't to see if she had a problem with it. It was to see the progress because I need her to be the best Rachel.
Speaker 6: She's a great mom. They are very hands on parents with their kids. They're so supportive of their kids. They've got very active lifestyles.
Speaker 7: Stage mom, who cares beer?
Speaker 6: Stage mom.
Speaker 7: I don't mind that running on a cross country course.
Speaker 8: And I think the issue is that other parents from the school are saying, well, my kids were running too, and they didn't want to overtake Rachel because they were intimidated by her filming and they felt like they were racing her.
Speaker 5: That's a bit of a stretch.
Speaker 6: Well but hang on, if you had basketball, fine of the parents got on and started like on the field, on the court.
Speaker 5: Well, you can't do that.
Speaker 6: Well that's isn't that what's happening here? Like if they got on the court and were like helping the kid at the free throw line.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, that'd be too long your farm. You're right, you're right, stay in the car, Rachel, No, don't stay in the window down here from there.
Speaker 7: I'm sort of surprise you chatted it on social media the initial video, I.
Speaker 8: Think, which looks she's posted it with crazy cam. I think she's like, I'm a crazy she's taking I'm a crazy crowd supportive.
Speaker 5: Parent forget sport. I used to refused to go to the movies with my dad if it was a comedy. Why he had a very embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Laugh, Oh you.
Speaker 7: Can you replicate it?
Speaker 5: And her mum and be like Paul and I would be die, like you're twelve years old, Like I remember, Mom and dad would be like, come on, we go on the movies and I would always be like.
Speaker 10: Is it a comedy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because if it's a comedy, I'm not going.
Speaker 7: I've heard that laugh before.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 8: I'm reluctant these days to go with and sit next to my mum at the football and Clinton you've been with me before and I've made you sit next to him, and I'm like, you can listen to the right at the Melbourne Demons games. She it's like sitting next to Bruce mcaveaney commentary.
Speaker 6: The feedback.
Speaker 5: I've got eyes, Liz, I can see what's going an assistant coach.
Speaker 6: I could be sitting next to an assistant coach it's down.
Speaker 7: By ten points and just calling for the coach's head.
Speaker 4: Time to go side.
Speaker 6: Yeah, seriously, it's embarrassing when at any age when your parents are making your sad.
Speaker 5: To thirteen twenty four to ten? Where did you refuse to go to with your parents?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: Would you refuse to bring them to sports carnival because they do, Rachel Finch? They would leave the car and job the cross country with you.
Speaker 6: No, it's supporting your parents are great, but jogging the cross country with you, Liz wouldn't have done that. Would tones have done that?
Speaker 7: Oh no, absolutely not. It wor there's a bar there, she would have been there.
Speaker 8: But yeah, with my mum, Liz, thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Do you have an embarrassing parent? Or are you an embarrassing parent?
Speaker 5: Where do you refuse to take them? Just talking about the video it's gone viral over the last couple of days of Rachel Finch running with her child in the school cross country, cheering them on, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 22: First second downhill, sucking there suck, here go go gay what sucks?
Speaker 5: I've changed my opinion. At first I thought it was okay and a bit supportive, but I've just watched a video on her socials. I think if you look close so you might see the chains attach, the.
Speaker 6: Kids don't seriously, mate, she's out there, Like I felt uncomfortable watching the video that she has posted.
Speaker 5: Just these kids constantly run. Get those knees up, you can get through the park you want nice like, seriously.
Speaker 6: Stop anyway? Thirteen twenty four ten is out phone number, and we're trying to touch the No, they don't stop.
Speaker 7: It not little hamsters.
Speaker 6: We're asking, are you an embarrassing parent or do you have an embarrassing parent that you didn't want to take such.
Speaker 5: Almost waiting to see if the kids wearing the hat the fishing line and food hanging off the end that they have to run.
Speaker 6: Towards it, that would work for you if you had a fishing roll with a little pie in front of.
Speaker 5: It, go light lightning, Hey a twenty four ten, Lauren said, embarrassing parents, where can't you take your folks? In return, I've got two hundred and fifty dollars Bailey Nelson Voucher's up for grabs. They're shaking up the way you get glasses with friendly optometrists and austrange design frames at fair prices. Where can't you take your folks school athletics day or where else? Melbourne thirteen, twenty fourteen.
Speaker 8: Where do they embarrass you? Like sitting next to my mum at the Melbourne Demon's game. She's so passionate.
Speaker 6: It is like sitting next to an assistant coach.
Speaker 5: I just to hate taking my mum to restaurants. Why should argue with the prices and the serving size?
Speaker 8: You're not my dad, but sometimes I don't want to take you to a restaurant because you don't want like no mayo, no this, No that can I get?
Speaker 6: Not this? Can I get?
Speaker 7: Not that extra bacon?
Speaker 5: Ye sorr if I'm saving them on ingredients?
Speaker 6: No changes to the menu?
Speaker 5: Would Jordan, Inton Kilda? Where can't you take your mum?
Speaker 25: Yeah?
Speaker 18: So a few years ago we used to play brothers play basketball like around Australia and I used to have to sit down the other end of the court just because she would yell out every time he would get touched. Lightly Not sure if she knew the rules, but she'd be screaming out saying, you know, get my son and things like that quite embarrassing.
Speaker 8: Who was more embarrassed you having to sit next to her or your brother on the basketball court?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Probably my brother. But I felt like everyone was looking at me.
Speaker 6: So yeah, yeah, yeah, they were looking at you. Jordan.
Speaker 5: Actually there was one mm next to me at basketball the other night, like the boys were about to win. There was like ten seconds left, the oppositions team got the ball and she started screaming, foul, just foul him, just found him.
Speaker 4: Girl.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh gosh, I'm like, you can't can't say nikky, good morning. It's your husband that you can't take somewhere.
Speaker 17: Ah.
Speaker 30: Yes, she's so embarrassing. I joined her up into little nippers yep, and any racers, he'd run into the water and hold all the other kids so that they couldn't go anywhere, and my daughter would win the race.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 30: It holded bored when they were doing paddle boarding.
Speaker 3: Oh get that.
Speaker 30: No, just everyone would just looked at him, and I had to stop taking her there because it was so embarrassing.
Speaker 5: How did he go when they stick the little bit of hose in the sand and they've got to jump up and run for the bit of hoes you guys ever seen the Yeah is it called flags? I was very good at that?
Speaker 4: Were you.
Speaker 7: Paul was sprinking?
Speaker 6: It's the Queenslers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're good in short distances. Someone's drowning, though, someone else? Get him?
Speaker 6: Henry, good morning. Your dad's embarrassing.
Speaker 32: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What does dad do?
Speaker 33: Ah?
Speaker 6: And why does he embarrass you?
Speaker 33: He massaged me and it hurts?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, too hard dad? How old are you, Henry?
Speaker 33: I'm can my birthday tomorrow?
Speaker 5: Happy birthday for tomorrow. You can say to him, I know when the last time you went to Hidda, But you can say to him, I'd like it softer, please?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Dad.
Speaker 5: Give him a bad google.
Speaker 8: Dad's treating Henry like he's a full grown, strong adult.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'll tell you what, Henri. It's your birthday tomorrow. I'm going to hook you up with a family pastor. Garfield Movie.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, thank you, No stars Chris.
Speaker 5: Pratt, Samuel Jackson. The Garfield Movie is action pack comedy event for the whole family. Hits him as May thirty eight bottles of.
Speaker 6: Wine, Henry, No bottles of wine for Henry?
Speaker 5: Should we give wine to a kid?
Speaker 4: Once? Want one? Now?
Speaker 6: One more?
Speaker 5: Call here?
Speaker 6: From Pormont. We Sasha on the line, Sasha, where does your dad embarrass you?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 19: Guys at the at the Asian restaurant? So his wife doesn't have an accent, but he you know, he likes you.
Speaker 23: Well.
Speaker 19: I don't know if he likes the door, if he unintentionally does it, but he puts for an Asian accent when he talks to the waiters.
Speaker 7: No, you can't do that, mo whan he's ordering yeah.
Speaker 24: Or just all the time.
Speaker 8: Oh, yeah, you can't do that.
Speaker 6: You can't do that. You can't be doing that, dad.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 7: I don't know what to say. You absolutely can't do that. No.
Speaker 6: I wonder if he knows he's doing I don't want to dinner, No, no, something my dad. I wonder if he realizes he's doing it.
Speaker 5: Anyway, It's different world, Dad, it's a different world.
Speaker 6: Now. It is a big night for some people tonight. It's State of Origin, of which I have zero to little understanding of and interesting to be fair, but I am marrying a Queenslander. People love it.
Speaker 7: So it starts in New South Wales tonight in Sydney.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so my Paulie loves the state of Origin. Queenslander much like you. Jase gets very excited about it, so.
Speaker 5: It's a great time of the year. All rolls out after seven pm on Channel nine tonight. I'm the Wow.
Speaker 8: Well, I knew he would make me watch it tonight. Yeah, last night I thought I'd ask him a few questions about state of origin without him realizing that I was recording his answers, and I think he took it quite well.
Speaker 6: What time is the state of origin? Onw are we going to watch it?
Speaker 2: Sure? Who's playing? So pass? You need to know that? As if I would know that?
Speaker 1: Then on Melbourne team? No, when do we play?
Speaker 20: I was confused because I didn't know if it was n RL or NFL.
Speaker 2: Is Billy Slater playing in it? Oh my god, he's a coach. It's fun.
Speaker 20: But if I'm going to watch it, I want to be into it. How many points do you get if you get a goal of six?
Speaker 2: It's too hard less see you need to gem doogle. How many did you get if you kick it through the goalposts? Six's complicated?
Speaker 5: Two?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 3: Two points?
Speaker 6: How many do you get for a touchdown?
Speaker 2: Called the touchdowns?
Speaker 21: He'll try it's so frustrating.
Speaker 20: How many touchdowns do they get? In a normal state of origin game.
Speaker 2: You do your research.
Speaker 21: I'm no longer I'm no longer to looking at you find a worthy you're going to research?
Speaker 2: People are tender station.
Speaker 6: I think he took it quite well, my interest in state of origin.
Speaker 7: He's a good teacher, isn't it.
Speaker 6: He was. He was on his laptop, he was trying to work, and he was no happy with me. And I take a police slater is not playing my mind.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be anywhere near you watching the game tonight. The bill the kid is the coach that will do my head.
Speaker 8: But how annoying. When I said do we have to watch it? He goes, yes, we do.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what we should swap? Because do you know what Lou will be making me watch tonight?
Speaker 6: Bridgeton? Is the next four episodes dropped yet?
Speaker 5: Teen?
Speaker 6: Mum? It's not teen mum, it's dim mom. Great?
Speaker 5: Oh why don't you like that?
Speaker 7: Because it sounds quit dramatic.
Speaker 6: It's terrible when.
Speaker 8: You have to watch something your partner wants to watch and you have to pretend you're interested in. It's a massive punish, isn't it.
Speaker 5: I got her to watch Below Deck? The new episode did she like it, though she pretended to like it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Paul makes me watch horse racing on a Saturday, and oh.
Speaker 6: My god, what a way to ruin your Saturday it with a bit of fashion. No, yeah, they do on the one that Emma Friedman and Kate Waterhouse is on.
Speaker 7: But he's watching one racing. Do you know what?
Speaker 4: Clinton?
Speaker 6: Sometimes you watched it on TV and on his iPad and sometimes on his phone.
Speaker 7: You can never have enough screen.
Speaker 5: See what loud does? She pretends to like a lot of things we do together.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's pretty much how most relationships.
Speaker 7: Work, like marriage, Really into this marriage?
Speaker 5: Can we run with this? Thirteen twenty four to ten? What is your and make your watch.
Speaker 6: That you absolutely can't stand?
Speaker 5: Teen Mums is terrible?
Speaker 6: See I can't stand below deck.
Speaker 5: Watch so much fun?
Speaker 7: What's the storyline in teen Mum?
Speaker 5: Spoiler alert? Teens hook up and get pregnant. I've said too much? And then they even do Where are they now? Do they? I don't care. I'll give you centering like you know where they are? No? Like, honestly, sorry.
Speaker 6: You know what else?
Speaker 8: Paul likes watching and I'm like, why are we watching this? Their air crash investigation.
Speaker 6: To get on a plane again. If you want to watch that, you.
Speaker 5: Want to know how sick and they watch them on a plane.
Speaker 8: Yes, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 5: When they're putting down the flaps, I'm like, oh, I know that sound from a crash investigation.
Speaker 6: Because there's a good sound or a bad sounds.
Speaker 5: Depends when they're putting down the flaps.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 8: Thirteen twenty fourteen. If you're know what makes you watch something you hate?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 5: Now everyone's invited to Lawrence House tonight.
Speaker 4: Paul.
Speaker 5: Her partner's making me watch the State of Origin.
Speaker 8: He's making He's a Queenslander, a proud Queenslander, making me watch it, and I don't understand it.
Speaker 5: I'm going to maroon skirts. I'll bring it over for you. No thanks, Matt, What is your partner make you watch?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 15: I make her watch the wrestling pretty much every Tuesday and Saturday.
Speaker 6: Like the w W A I would leave. That's the one Matt, you know I secretly love the WUM do you do a WrestleMania?
Speaker 5: Do you do it as for play? Matt and be like, hey, should we wrestle?
Speaker 15: It's got so bad that it's actually started appearing in her algorithm on Instagram.
Speaker 8: Do you get around on the weekend in one of those fake wrestling championship.
Speaker 4: That's that's been discussed as a wife.
Speaker 6: Who's your favorite?
Speaker 24: Oh god, I start that's the core.
Speaker 6: I still love it. Do you reckon Lauren the Undertaker.
Speaker 5: A mask at home?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 6: She would a mask?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a wrestling mask.
Speaker 7: She didn't know it was.
Speaker 6: I think it was only the Mexican wrestlers that wore the masks. Wrest well, right, you have.
Speaker 7: A mask and a belt.
Speaker 6: No, I never had a belt, but I did go to wrestle my a New ones and they all had belts, and all the funds had belt. It was crazy.
Speaker 5: The Undertaker, the Undertaker, Yeah.
Speaker 6: The Undertaker is he's retired? Is he alive?
Speaker 5: And Misin is got this? This want to throw down at home? Doesn't it?
Speaker 6: The Undertaker ball?
Speaker 5: I'll get my mask? Were on thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 7: Like pul jumping on, you'd.
Speaker 6: Fight would kill me.
Speaker 5: He's a big unit.
Speaker 6: You a big boy.
Speaker 5: You ain't getting up after that? The Big Grig thirteen twenty four ten is out a number? Bert, What is your partner? Make your watch Binge a great show called Below Deck new season.
Speaker 6: One of you today.
Speaker 5: I started yesterday, got my wife to watch it with me last night.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm glad she loved it with you loved it gorgeous, paul He's a queen slander and he is making me watch State of Origin with him tonight, and as a supportive wife to be, I will be probably driving him crazy.
Speaker 5: What do you what do you make him watch? Because I know you like you watch Current Affair every night? Did he still watch.
Speaker 6: Another Current Affair?
Speaker 26: No?
Speaker 8: We love a current a fair. We're like a couple of old people. But I quite like you know, like Kardashians, Vonder pumpt Rules.
Speaker 6: But Paula doesn't hate that stuff. He'll sit there with me and watch it.
Speaker 7: He loves a laugh.
Speaker 5: I've started going through the back catalog of Seinfeld.
Speaker 7: No, that's good gear great, hates it.
Speaker 6: Mel from Taylor's Lakes. What does your partner make you watch?
Speaker 30: Look, I'm not sure if you're aware of the show Jag.
Speaker 23: I think in the seventies or.
Speaker 5: Wasn't the seventies?
Speaker 7: In the nineties come back, it's a Navy shirt you.
Speaker 30: I don't know, but it's very terrible and my tart I has to sit down and watch it, and I have to watch it as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Is it like a show on No, No, it's more like an Air Force.
Speaker 24: You know, I'm not going sure, it's.
Speaker 5: Like a it's like an n CIS in the Air Force. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, it sounds terrible.
Speaker 5: It is brutal.
Speaker 24: You don't ever watch it?
Speaker 8: No, I won't be watching that, will be too busy watching The State of Origin.
Speaker 5: Nineteen ninety five to nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she said the seventies. That's about right.
Speaker 7: They've got good entertainment during the State of Origin. Do they usually have? You should be Google they'll have some sort.
Speaker 6: Of big act Amy Shark or some such things.
Speaker 5: Natasha from Maybe You you have to watch a weird TV show?
Speaker 19: Yes, good morning guys.
Speaker 33: My husband makes me watch Doctor Who, the actual original doctors.
Speaker 6: You're making you watch that?
Speaker 33: Well, at the moment, we're watching the most up to date recent Christmas.
Speaker 5: Special Christmas Great.
Speaker 25: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 33: So we're watching it as often as they come out, and the remakes as well as all the original episodes that have been released.
Speaker 8: Speaking of Christmas movies that I make Paul watch Love actually every Christmas.
Speaker 6: And he's like, do we have to do this again. We do have to do it again.
Speaker 5: Trying to find where I can watch Water Rats Rats. It's a good show.
Speaker 6: I don't know if that's on the streamer.
Speaker 7: I might speak to them about you.
Speaker 6: You should channel line show.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Is there some old bird called Margaret It works in some sort of library up there at Channel nine that she can get.
Speaker 7: Ye, I'll speak to mar can you can you speak to Margaret?
Speaker 5: You can get the Water Rats tapes absolutely on VHS.
Speaker 8: Let's go to adding cool Morning, Brad, what does your partner make you watch?
Speaker 5: Can't stand Morning?
Speaker 15: Jason Loan and Cleaned. My wife started making me watch Married at First Sight, and anybody asked me, I absolutely hate it, but I've kind of secretly started enjoying it.
Speaker 6: It's so good Maps. It's just real life drama.
Speaker 15: But if anybody asked me, I still hate that joke.
Speaker 6: Yeah, come on, I love Maths. Love it.
Speaker 5: I watched Toy Story to hook up with the Girl.
Speaker 6: Once you watch it to hook up with a girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sorry, I'm trying to find water.
Speaker 6: Just started playing water.
Speaker 5: You know, it was like it was I come around to my place, we'll have dinner. Well, not like a tutorial and then watch a movie. And she put on Toy Story and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, what do we do?
Speaker 6: Are the things you do when you're on a date?
Speaker 5: I know, but you can't really make a move during Toy Story?
Speaker 6: Why not? You know how it is?
Speaker 5: You d wondering hard when there's bloody when Woody's on the screen.
Speaker 6: Looking for Yeah.
Speaker 5: You can yeah what and you're gonna keep going at it? Well that song?
Speaker 6: Yeah, stuff out, you're on a date.
Speaker 5: We found someone's nae animation.
Speaker 8: Let's go to Carissa, good morning. Do you make your partner watch something?
Speaker 23: Honestly, I feel for you because I'm that partner. And it's even weirder because I'm American. But I make my partner watch the Matilda's Games. But it's like a comfort show to fall asleep the soccer.
Speaker 5: You full sleep to the soccer.
Speaker 23: Further, so you know, she's got to know, Like I pause on different players and I'm like, okay, what's her name? It's a quiz. You know, you got to know who's who drama, who's dated who, Like, who's dating somebody that plays on the same team, like.
Speaker 6: The lesbian drama.
Speaker 23: Yeah, you need to if you're gonna follow women's soccer.
Speaker 5: You want the goss, just Crissa, just be careful watching be bed because I stumbled across this. We used to watch n C I s with Michael Weatherley. You know Michael Weatherley, Google him and my wife Redhead. No, no, no, you're thinking of Bloody. I get them all, Momi, Michael Webb, Ratio, Yeah, good looking Stallion and Lou was happy to watch it just before we went to bed, and it took me a while to realize, are you thinking of Michael Weatherley? While she worked up? She worked out? Well, someone, what do.
Speaker 6: You think women like watching George Clooney in r before bedtime?
Speaker 5: Might roll out of tonight?
Speaker 6: You look just like George. She'd never ever.
Speaker 5: Know Mary in Fairfield. So do you make your partner watch or they make you?
Speaker 32: Okay, now, my partner makes me watch a YouTube guy he hates going on holidays. I don't know why, so he follows. We watch a person like on a stew that are on a bike on youtubeing around different countries in America, in the streets of America or Mexico or wherever they go, and it just makes me watch it for hours on.
Speaker 6: It drives me just a guy scooting around America and does he do?
Speaker 5: Does your partner see there laughing watching help comments?
Speaker 27: Look at this?
Speaker 32: He laughs at thir Yeah, he's unbelievable. It does get interesting, but yeah, it's insane that he doesn't like to go and brothers to sit down and watch it.
Speaker 6: Here you go. It's no, that's a hard note for me too.
Speaker 8: But shout out to all the supportive partners who will be watching Saturn oreton tonight.
Speaker 6: I beg you're as excited about it as I have.
Speaker 5: You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well, and we are teaming up for one hell of a night tomorrow night Nova's Red Room with this lady you final invite to Keeter Alexander's Nova Red Rooms.
Speaker 8: I'm excited. It's gonna be fun. We're having a team night out tomorrow night.
Speaker 6: Chapel off chapel.
Speaker 5: What are they you we're doing pre drinks?
Speaker 4: We might as well, well, yeah.
Speaker 6: Well let's not drinking.
Speaker 5: What are we wearing?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 6: You know, last time we went to a red room. We went to the Red Room.
Speaker 27: It was really hot.
Speaker 8: It was at the s and Jay swore this matching silk set of like silk shorts and the silk top.
Speaker 6: Remember, and everyone on social resort slammed him that he was in his badgehob.
Speaker 5: They put me in the paper, are saying Jace didn't know the Red room was he rocked up in his pajama.
Speaker 4: You should.
Speaker 8: Show us the shorts you've got on now show cleaned, because you've got a matching shirt to those two.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't think you wear that. It's winter and it's Melbourne.
Speaker 8: Get your colored shorts off, jean, black jeans, T shirt.
Speaker 5: Okay, Ryan from Officer, you've scored an invite to Novoa's Red Room. We will see you tomorrow night.
Speaker 24: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Wait see you there, Ryan, Ellie from Belgrave, good morning, good morning. Would you like to join us at Alexander tomorrow night at chaple Off Chopper.
Speaker 5: We would love to. We will see their girlfriend and I don't know what we're doing after Ellie could be enough party a Lawrence place, we could be charging.
Speaker 4: Will be.
Speaker 7: In Rustling Cramp and let's check in with you. You want to come to Keta tomorrow night?
Speaker 30: Absolutely, and our.
Speaker 6: Final invite for today let's go to Sorry He'll Susie, good morning.
Speaker 5: Oh good morning. How are you cool.
Speaker 6: You've got a big fan of keta in your household. I am my daughter, my daughter, she'd love to go.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm so happy.
Speaker 8: We will see you at Nova's Red Room tomorrow night with ke your Alexander.
Speaker 6: We can't wait. Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: You tell your daughter to bring your own bottle. We're not just rocking up a Lawrence after party with nothing.
Speaker 6: We don't know how old her daughter is.
Speaker 5: Actually, it's a good points.
Speaker 7: Good yes, he's a hot tickets take times a ringing it.
Speaker 5: It's a good point.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 4: That is it.
Speaker 5: We are getting out of here for the day.
Speaker 6: Everybody, now, it's some exciting news.
Speaker 8: Chase tomorrow when we come in, it'll be Thursday, which is your favorite day of the weekend, and it's Friday.
Speaker 6: Of a long weekend. Sing it seas we are on the home stretch too long.
Speaker 7: That's delightful.
Speaker 5: I ordered a skippin.
Speaker 6: Already start the clean out. Yep, Friday skipping actually not a bad long weekend activity.
Speaker 5: Queen got my head. I'm moving house in about twenty six days.
Speaker 6: And we are going to hear about the packing twenty six days.
Speaker 5: So Friday, that giant skip is nine meters too big for a skipping Well, it's.
Speaker 6: A lot of I'm sure you've got a lot of stuff. It's amazing how much stuff you accumulated for a couple of years.
Speaker 5: Just so wrap.
Speaker 8: My last house I only lived in for two years and I could not believe the stuff we had.
Speaker 5: I'm the same. I'm like, when was the last time I got on my Razor scooter.
Speaker 7: That's got to go turn before you pack, so turfy stuff before you absolutely just covered by cupboard. Yep, aware you go, I got it makes the process a lot easier.
Speaker 6: Learn sensible. Clint Stunaway strikes again.
Speaker 5: It's a fun Police last week job.
Speaker 6: It's a panic in the last week and it.
Speaker 5: Melos in next your chance to win a trip a day every day on over this week. We will see you tomorrow. Bye, Thank you.
Speaker 6: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren wake up feeling good on over one hundred.
Speaker 7: Jason Lauren on socials