Speaker 1: We had a very exciting announcement.
Speaker 2: We sure did.
Speaker 1: You were made to meet Amway Expedia. We're made to plan where halfway is Expedia. Made to travel.
Speaker 3: La Vegas.
Speaker 1: Room Global Tour powered by Expedia. Let's go. I have got goose bumps everywhere.
Speaker 2: Have you got the you know you get?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I get excited.
Speaker 1: I get Tingley boots. That is the universal sign of a very good thing is happening. I mean, someone is going to win this prize.
Speaker 3: It's insane, Swanny if you missed the massive announcement on Ricky Leat, Tim and Joel yesterday.
Speaker 2: This is powered by Expedia.
Speaker 3: It kicks off with an exclusive Nova's Red Room event in Sydney. Racy Abrams live in Auckland, Los Angeles to see our Paldine Lewis in Nova's Red Room. Then you jump on a plane to Las Vegas to see Jelly Roll and Post Malone.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm interested in that one because finally we get to see them in the same room, character the same person. Victoria, Hello, you are in the running winness much. I mean it's hard to pick, but which location or artist are you the most pumped about seeing?
Speaker 2: I look all of them but it would have to be posty.
Speaker 1: Yes, in Vegas as.
Speaker 3: Well, the party city like Victoria. Make sure you tune into Ricky, Lee, Tim and Joel not just Friday, but every day, but.
Speaker 2: Especially Friday to see if they are calling.
Speaker 3: You and if you'd like to win this incredible experience, and make sure you registered by the no A Player app Chrissy's Clique.
Speaker 1: There's an update on Wendy Williams, our absolute favorite, a.
Speaker 2: Former American talk show host.
Speaker 3: If you're not sure who we are talking about, do you say self a favor in Google.
Speaker 1: I think she started off as a broadcast. I think she had a very very big radio show.
Speaker 2: She did Swanny.
Speaker 1: But we're obsessed with her because she mastered the art of farting and burping at the same time.
Speaker 2: Should we enjoy that?
Speaker 1: Yes we should.
Speaker 2: It's a matter of time. She's not lowly good. I apologize.
Speaker 1: I apologize. You never apologize for that. You've brought a lot of joy to a lot of people. Have you ever done that? If you ever mastered that?
Speaker 2: Never liked? Can't say it's something I'm striving to do either.
Speaker 1: It's a real talent. But she's you know, she's hit hard. Times, and we are concerned. And it's the same sort of flavor of concern that we have for Britney Spears, because Wendy Williams appears to be a prisoner under a guardianship or a conservative ship. And I was saying to you, are fair Jack. If the word conservativeship ever is written on a piece of paper with your name on it, run for the hills, right. It is not a good thing.
Speaker 3: It's not something you often hear about happening in Australia. I feel like it's very American.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree. I don't know what the system is here.
Speaker 3: And the reason in twenty twenty two twenty that she had a court appointed legal guardian to oversee her personal and financial affairs was all to do with a bank, Wells Fargo. They noticed like weird patterns of access to her bank accounts and then they are the ones that sort of triggered this.
Speaker 1: But like lock me away, you know what, I look me away. I mean, like if that's all it takes, I'm sorry. I can't take back the purchases from Teddington's and t moved, do you know what I mean? I just can't do that.
Speaker 3: No, so it's been quite it's been quite a stressful three years for her.
Speaker 2: But today's and there's.
Speaker 1: Been betress, there's been a documentary. There's been footage in the last month of her banging on a closed window trying to get out. And she has been tested by a you know, proper mental health professional trying to ascertain whether or not she's lost her mind and whether she deserves to be locked away in this way. She scored a ten out of ten on a mental capacity test. She answered everything correctly.
Speaker 3: See this is this is really really great for her, but awful for whoever appointed this guardian because she clearly doesn't need it anymore.
Speaker 1: But remember she was also diagnosed with like dementia and she came out and said that that was orbs.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well the plot thickens. I'm going to be watching that very closely, but not as closely as Timothy chalo May was watching a tennis match. It is the most hilarious report and whoever wrote it, I think is crying into their luxA tonight. Have a listen to these little bits. A forensic lip reader called Jeremy Freeman has has been hired by the Daily Mail to work out what Timothy Chalomey and his unbelievably hot girlfriend Kylie Jenner are talking about. And this is the kind of sort of you know, intelligent, highbrow stuff that these two are talking about. First of all, Timothy is there to watch the game.
Speaker 2: Clearly you can tell he's a tennis dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And she asks him for a kiss and he goes, wait a minute, love. Then she gets a bit shirty and she goes, please give me some eye contact, and then Timothy says yum, yep. Then when there was a bad shot on the on the court, Timothy says ow and then Kylie says to him, are you okay? Then Kylie starts to rub Timothy shallow made and smile.
Speaker 3: How it's just someone's job. Also, I believe every word of it.
Speaker 1: Of course it happened the Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. To do list Tuesday. Why do I have one more sleep written on my list? Jack?
Speaker 2: Because tomorrow's swarning.
Speaker 3: Every caller that gets on air with us will win two hundred dollars cash thanks to Baker's Delight. And the reason we are doing this is we are getting everyone excited for National Hot Cross Bun Day On Thursday, we're helping Baker's Delight celebrate National Hot Cross Bun Day. Grab your free raspberry and white chalk hot crossbun this Thursday from your local Baker's Delight.
Speaker 1: That's going in the diary Chrissy's cliche. I love Matthew McConaughey and I love Woody Harrelson. I love them both. I would watch them in anything, and in fact, that is a recommendation for you. They start in a series Netflix series that the name escapes me True Detective.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've not seen it.
Speaker 1: It's from years ago.
Speaker 2: It is so good, twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it is so good that they redid it with it wasn't good. The second series is no good, but the first one is unbelievably epic. And I love them both. And they sort of came out a few years ago out with the suspicion that maybe their brothers that they have the same father. And the plot is thickening. They're going to have a DNA test.
Speaker 2: We haven't done the DNA test, but we're probably going to do that. There's a real possibilities.
Speaker 1: Matthew's mom incredible lady, but very devious.
Speaker 2: You never know what's true what's not true.
Speaker 3: Said to me after I'd known him for twenty five years, she said, I knew your father, and I found the ellipses troubling.
Speaker 1: I knew your father in the biblical sense. Matthew Connaughey. I miss him. And I saw a headline saying that he has not acted for six years. That's why I miss him.
Speaker 2: That is why. God, that's a long time.
Speaker 1: It's a really long time. He's had little kids though, and stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's been busy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has been busy. He's been present therea I can just see him coming out in the morning and making pancakes and saying, all right, alright, alright, yeah emanent sugar. Anyway, he's decided to come back to the big screen because he missed it. He loves performing, and secondly, he remembered how good he was at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love hearing people say that I've.
Speaker 2: Never seen Dallas Buyers Club. I still need to watch.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I feel bad that I haven't. It's like a film that everyone should I feel should see.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Wouldn't it be great to just see everything that you're supposed to see?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I watched that Anora. Yes, it's very good. You can watch it at.
Speaker 2: Home, Okay, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: It's on one of the streamers, I never know which one. And also, weirdly, it must be in the ether because I've also just received an email apropos of nothing of a four ingredient soup that Woody Harrelson has posted.
Speaker 2: Isn't that weird?
Speaker 1: Did you know that he's vegan and this is a vegan soup and it looks amazing. I'm going to be baking. I love it and no meat may business. Now exciting news, big times in Melbourne. The f one is about to kick off. Yes, huge celebrities at it. Channing Tatum, I mean apart from you, Channing Tatum and his new prepubescent curl friend Inka.
Speaker 2: Williams, the Aussie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Are they going to be at Glamor on the Grid tomorrow night?
Speaker 1: Yes they are. What are you going to be at?
Speaker 2: I'm huge? I will I'll track them down. Swanny.
Speaker 3: I'll go full TMZ paparazzi and try and get a video or photo for us.
Speaker 1: I love how Miguel you know where He's just come back into our life because we did the fashion Festival with him his gorgeous I love that man. You know, he's all over the f one. He lives life to the fullest, as they say on an RSVP dot com dot au. But I love how he's like, hey, swiney, game to the f one. I'm like, mate, I do not leave the house.
Speaker 3: Do you know me?
Speaker 1: Joki?
Speaker 2: Hey, I forgot to tell you as well.
Speaker 3: At backstage at the Fashion Festival last week, I took a photo to show you Miguel in the green room. It was just Miguel Sam Taunton from the Project Tonight here three of us. Yeah, Miguel had brought him to cookbooks of his feast to sit there so that we would all see on and hopefully take one.
Speaker 1: He's so gorgeous.
Speaker 2: What did I love him?
Speaker 3: So? Him?
Speaker 2: Joel are up next to have a beautiful night.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast for more great comedy shows like this head tonovapodcast dot com.
Speaker 3: Do you