Speaker 1: I'm so excited by the way, Hello, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Afternoon? On welsone.
Speaker 1: How do you really want to cover off what we just heard in the news about everything getting ready for the Oscars.
Speaker 2: Yes, at the Dolby Theater.
Speaker 1: I really think that Demi Moore is going to win an Oscar. And she would just be walking around, I mean, presumably at a hair extension salon thinking thinking, I think I'm going to do this after her whole career being told you're not that kind of actress. You're not that kind of actress.
Speaker 2: You're always just the support. Yeah, you're Madison Lee and Charlie's angels. You're not one of the angels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can you can carry a film great, but you're not good enough to be a real actress. Why she felt like inside and I really think she's gonna get the Oscar, and I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I feel like we have a connection to her after the SAG Awards because I was obsessed with the outfit she wore. And her stylist is Brad Goreski, who is married or with Gary Jeannetti. Now we know Gary Jeannetti.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that Brad styles, all of her outfits, and I just think imagine him going home and speaking to Gary Jeannetti about like, okay, so Danny for the asker is what do you think Gary?
Speaker 1: That is so interesting?
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I've loved her forever because I think Bruce Willis was fabulous and I love it when a woman chooses a man that I like. Yeah, and also I just think she's really fearless. She was the first to show off that beautiful pregnant belly on the front of Vanity Fair, you know, twenty five years ago. She's extraordinary.
Speaker 2: I think she was Madison Lee and Charlie's Angels before that.
Speaker 1: Even before that, she was something good.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's our favorite day, which means after three o'clock we'll be doing a round of sweeping statements. Let's get unpopular Chrissy Swan show. The talking.
Speaker 1: That's another reason that I just don't want to meet me when I don't want to be up late, not talking. I want to be sleeping.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's my favorite thing. I love pillow talk.
Speaker 1: What in person?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yuck?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I was I was talking about the phone. That's bad enough. Oh, you're listening to the Christy Swans. So we're already jaded and whatever. But I want to tell you a miracle story. Thirteen twenty four to ten. By the way, we got to to lure people and give them a magnificent Thursday prize.
Speaker 2: Baker's a light that you can get an afternoon snack.
Speaker 1: You can't get better than that. And the question I'm asking you is where did you find the ring? Where did you find the rink? We've all lost jewelry, all of us, so you know for a few years. I don't No.
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking about where I last lost my I lost a ring, but your I roll where I lost it? So I'm not going to tell me.
Speaker 1: I roll is fine. I thought I was going to go like what, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, I've lost I lost a ring at Francois and it was never found. I was on all fours crawling. Oh were you in front of everyone?
Speaker 1: Where? That was a That was a paraphrase, Tom. He made me go ware where?
Speaker 2: Okay? So lost a ring?
Speaker 1: So I when something good happens in my life, I w when I'm proud of myself for something, I would buy a ring. This was a few years ago. Just cheapies, you know, not not nothing yourself. Oh no, but it's not about the It's not about the the ring. It's about the ring, you know what I mean. It's not about the value of the ring. It's about what the value.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: I look at this one, and I remember the day I bought that. It cost eighty dollars, right, because.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not a super exerce a diamond.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this one I actually saw in it's also not expensive. But I really love it. And keep in mind, I've already told you I lost this ring and you're looking at it, so a miracle has occurred.
Speaker 2: And I love that ring.
Speaker 1: I love it too. I saw I was out on a walk and I saw it in a pawn shop. Oh so it's obviously stolen from somebody's bedside table. But anyway, I just loved it. And I think it was seventy dollars, but I loved it. It's really fine and beautiful and it's gorgeous. It's gold and gorgeous. Anyway, I lost it and I was so upset. I remember the day I put it on in the morning and then all of a sudden, I was doing something and I saw that it was missing, and I was like, oh god, I've been seven thousand places I can't possibly remember. And I was really upset about it for a day or two, really spoke to myself very badly, you know, like her like the mother from Sybil, the Sally Field film, where the mother was just yelling at her all the time, telling her she's worthless. That was what I was telling myself. And then after two days, I thought, you can forgive yourself. You'll never see it whatever. Eighteen months later, two days ago, I decided that I was sick of fossicking around in this little freezer drawer I've got. So I've got my deep freeze, and then I've got a freezer drawer under the fridge that frankly ministry of crap design.
Speaker 2: You can't fit anything in the and what's the point.
Speaker 1: But in there was like, you know, my leftover bits of bread that I used to bread and butter pudding, and left over coriander that I used for marinaise. And I just opened it and I went, that is disgusting. I'm getting rid of it. So I pulled them all out and I tipped them down the sink because I've gotten in sync orator, and it was all there these little off cuts of coriander and bread and it was disgusting. And then I tipped another a drawing and I heard, yeah, I'll put my I heard this in the sink and I went, oh, what's that? And I thought there must have been a metal clip on one of the veggies. And in the sink amid all of the stuff was the ring. It had been on iceight Walt Disney for eighteen months. I was so happy to see it again.
Speaker 2: Now, how tired were you? Because I know you very well, and if you're like lacking a little bit of sleep, I reckon that could have triggered a full mental breakdown to crane moment.
Speaker 1: Like, no, it was, did you weep a little bit? It was the day before. I didn't have enough sleep, so I was actually fine. I was just pure excitement.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Let's give away some Baker's delight. That's just quickly swampy. Let's give them away, Margaret, Where did you find the ring?
Speaker 4: I didn't lose the ring. I lost the diamond out of the ring.
Speaker 1: Ah, so you just left with the claw? Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I lost and I found it a month later in my car.
Speaker 1: Nearly God tell me about the moment that you went, oh, what's that little grain of grass or a grain of grass or like you know, sand.
Speaker 4: I sat in the car and it was a sunny day, and all of a sudden, this like bright light was shining in my eyes. I'm like, what the hell? And I've looked down and I've i start crying and I'm like, no, it can't but it can't be. And I've got tweezers in my car of courses that most women do, and I've picked it up and I've gone, oh my god, it's my diamond.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tugget, why have you got tweezes in your car? Something about that perfect Life.
Speaker 2: For Whisky Margaret Baker's Delight voucher for you. Really quickly, Annie, where did you find the ring?
Speaker 5: I fact, Oh no, I.
Speaker 6: Lost the rings outside of house.
Speaker 7: I was nanning out.
Speaker 4: I lost it.
Speaker 7: I realized, you know, by the end.
Speaker 8: Of the day, I've lost it.
Speaker 7: Two years later, my daughter comes to put me up on that same job.
Speaker 8: I'm nanny.
Speaker 5: I find my mum's rooms and I'm going to cross in the gutter.
Speaker 7: So, whether it's been thrown up from the grass, whether it be noted over.
Speaker 2: The years, but.
Speaker 5: My daughter got sick ahead anyway, stick a head.
Speaker 1: What a magical moment. The creases one show love. Sometimes your body just decides to go rogue. And on a small scale. You know, there's those follicular mavericks. I call them the heads commagen fillicular mavericks, filicular fillicular fillicular like follicle mollicular fillicular mavericks. Yeah, the ones that just go I'm going to the hairs that just gon't going to grow here. I don't care if I I'm not supposed to.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a basketball team that's going to follicular mavericks.
Speaker 1: I've got a filicila maverick there that I have to pin out, pull out of my neck neck, you know how. You know, just above my Adam's apple, one hair that comes out, flicular maverick.
Speaker 2: Do you just pluck it?
Speaker 1: Another one? Fred And I knew I was talking to them, and I was like, what's that? And I was rubbing her forehead. Right in the middle of her forehead was a long hair.
Speaker 2: Oh that's trauma.
Speaker 1: Flicula maverick.
Speaker 2: I've got one, but I shave it that like grows here.
Speaker 1: Yes, but you don't have to shave. To get rid of one hair, you just pluck it.
Speaker 2: Oh, but like, if you've got a tool, use it.
Speaker 1: Then are twenty four ten? By the way, what were you born with? Because there's a little picture here and a caption. Imagine holding out the palm of your hand and just behind your sort of first and second knuckle, there's a little little fat of spiky hair.
Speaker 2: You're really coming out with some great words today, Thatch, thatch. Imagine that your photo, Oh that's abhorrent.
Speaker 1: I mean, the last time I've seen that was on teen Wolf two and Jason Bateman had that happening to him.
Speaker 2: Is so gross.
Speaker 1: The caption that goes with it is my fingers grew underarm hair. Well that's just really underarm hair.
Speaker 2: Is his hair, it's underfinger hair.
Speaker 1: So I waxed them with hot glue. Yes, I imagine that that is what you would have to do thirteen twenty four to ten if you got an eleventh toe? Do you have a third nipple? What were you born with? Are you're born? But we're gonna play born this way every time you tell us an amazing.
Speaker 2: Fact, any excuse to press play on guard.
Speaker 1: About your amazing body. The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show playing around of this because it's impossible for two humans to be exactly the same. Oh, actually no, it's not.
Speaker 2: The groundbreaking statement, but.
Speaker 1: It does exist. Everyone's going to be calling you and going, I am biologically exactly my brother on the twin anyway. Uh, you know, there's gonna be little quirks and creative things that happen for the Kila Mavericks. For example, hair that just decides I'm going to grow here and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
Speaker 2: This story wigs me out that you've delivered.
Speaker 1: The guy's posted on readed a photograph of his hand part palm up where hair doesn't grow. I mean you've got hair on the other side, like on your fingers and stuff. Yeah, but on the palm very unusual.
Speaker 2: Well I don't you don't have any.
Speaker 1: On you that's fingers on your fingers on your first ill. No, see, that's like you maybe you'll pull that way here it's a hairless guy. This guy is not hairless. He has hair on the underside of his fingers underside, and he's obviously cuttings. Gristly thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 3: Ten.
Speaker 1: What were you born with on an extra toe or something? I just got questions?
Speaker 2: Tony thirteen, twenty four ten. What were you born with?
Speaker 9: I was born with a bent pinky finger. Also my all my kids, I've got four kids that all got bent pinky fingers.
Speaker 1: How bizar oh, how bizarre. So when you say it's bent, is it like bent as if it's pointing to you or is it bent out away from the.
Speaker 2: Hands like Jonathan Brown.
Speaker 9: Bent away from the hand.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: So it's like doing a little U turn.
Speaker 9: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 1: And when and so growing up you wouldn't have seen anyone else with that, And then was it a miracle to see your kids with it?
Speaker 9: It was a miracle, Like I reckon, it just came from you know, my mum had a bent finger. I didn't know any day because my mom I was separated, yeah, from mom and dad and that and I noticed my mum got it. Then all my kids because I had twins as well, boy and girl, and they all all my kids have got fingers, which is bizarre.
Speaker 2: That is awesome, That's so cool. It's just like a family trait.
Speaker 9: I love that if I get lost, I can't get lost.
Speaker 2: Exactly Baker's delight, thatuch of for you? Tony?
Speaker 1: Hey Fellas, Hi, Hey, Hi, how you going?
Speaker 5: I love you all?
Speaker 1: You're very sweet, Phyllis. Now tell me about your twin girls.
Speaker 5: I've got twin girls. And my firstborn was born with a section of her hair that is crimped like the eighties, just a nice section of it is crimped.
Speaker 1: When she was born, you didn't know. But when her hair started to grow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, as she got older and as her hair got longer, this section of the just in the front part is all crimped.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is so.
Speaker 2: Do they think it's cool, Phyllis? Do they realize how awesome that is?
Speaker 5: Sometimes? Depending on how many times she has to go away in it with the straight now? How many times it was straight?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Is that a family trait? Do you have it or anyone else?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: It's purely her, just her. I've got long hair, and my hair is curly as I get older. But no, she's just got that crimp spit.
Speaker 2: She would have been a hit in the eighties bakers like uch A few fellers.
Speaker 1: Hey, Claire, what have you got too? Extra of?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 10: Christy, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good, Claire?
Speaker 8: That's good.
Speaker 10: So I've pforn with a raresh condition called tori. So it's these extra bones that are formed in your mouth. So in my lower jaw, behind my teeth, I've got like it's almost like shoulder badsh my mouth. Yeah, yeah, so they are on I've actually got so I've got chew. Sometimes you can be born with one on one sube. I've got the chew, and then I've got double so I've actually got on the roof of my mouth instead of being sort of inverted like a lot of people, I've got like a lump there on the top.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So how is this happen? And how did you find doubt that you were born with that?
Speaker 8: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: For years.
Speaker 10: I thought that was normal. So I thought that's what everyone's mouth was like. And then I was getting some plates fitted to get some whitening done, and the dentist said, I almost can't fit the plates in because it can't get inside the bottom. And then he said, well, good luck with ever getting dentures or anything like that, because it's basically like sport knocks down there.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're an adult, grown adult when you found out. Yeah, an adult.
Speaker 10: And then now I've never met I cannot find anyone that's got it the same and it's apparently hereditary, but none of my family do it.
Speaker 1: Can you spell out? Spell it out just in case someone's listening and goes.
Speaker 10: T r I, it's apparently yeah, as in Tory Spelly.
Speaker 2: Do you have any issue eating? Like, do you notice compared to other people that like, no, you can't take in as much food.
Speaker 10: No, Look, that's never been a problem.
Speaker 2: He worked around it. Bag. It's like that if you Claire, let's finish with Amanda. What were you born with, Amanda? Or your husband?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 7: My husband was born with two different color eyes.
Speaker 1: Oh hot, what what are they?
Speaker 7: One is chocolate brown and the other one is a lush of green.
Speaker 1: Wow, Amanda, that's awesome. You know that David Bowie had that quite famously.
Speaker 7: Yes, I do. I do. And the best part was, We've got three gorgeous girls, and I've all got his green eyes, his one green eye. I've got both of his one green eye.
Speaker 1: The Crissy Swan Show, it's a Harry Potter themed clickbait coming up next to you on The Chrissy Swanshow and over Chrissies clickbace. How many of the Harry Potter films. Have you seen all of them? I don't think I have. I haven't seen all of them, but I've seen that amazing stage play.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that.
Speaker 1: Oh God, Tom, did you see it? Of course, duh. It is mind blowing. If it ever comes to your city.
Speaker 2: I know, I remember, I remember you and Sam Pang at the time loving it. But you know what lost me. It was two parts.
Speaker 1: It came back as one. Yeah, it came back as one part. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to go to dinner.
Speaker 1: It was amazing. Well you can now if it ever comes back. I took my Kit would have been only little. And there's one scene. I'm not giving any spoilers, but there's a scene where a hand comes crushing out of the soil in a like a cemetery sick and he went. He would have been maybe seventy goes, I'd like to go home now when and I kept going goes. No, I'm gonna have a night mess for the rest of my life about that.
Speaker 2: But you've seen it now, Kit, stick it out.
Speaker 1: That's it. You're an old man now. Well, people will be thrilled. Everyone's a Harry Potter fan deep down or on the surface. It's coming to Telly and John Lithgow, one of the great actors.
Speaker 2: He's still alive.
Speaker 1: Yes, he is. Go and go and rent. You won't go and rent.
Speaker 2: Go and rent? What is it two thousand and two.
Speaker 1: You go down to your blockbuster. I get five weekly the world, according to Garp amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got some movies to watch.
Speaker 1: He's in that with Robert Williams. Incredible anyway he's going to play Dumbledore. Great casting, that is?
Speaker 2: That is great casting. Yes, I don't know, Like I love Harry Potter and I think the films were fantastic. I don't know if I need it in a television series.
Speaker 1: Well, I think a lot of people do, because of course there'll be more detail. Everybody's you know, complaints about anything that's that originates from a book is that there's not enough detail. What about that scene?
Speaker 2: Those movies went for like twelve hours. How much more detail do you want? Do we know who's playing Harry or anything yet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, but Lucious Malfoy, the white haired one, Yes, the Dad, the yes that the bad Seeds Dad. He says that filming the films was boring.
Speaker 11: It's a terrible confession to ake, they weren't that much fun to make it. They's like boring making big special effects films. However, the pleasures all come after us, and I see and meet people for whom their lives were changed by it, And still people are reading it and sharing their children, some people saying their lives were saved by it, and I believe them.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but whatever burrow that accent is from is my jam?
Speaker 12: Is it?
Speaker 1: I has had a physical reaction.
Speaker 2: You haven't had one of those for years.
Speaker 1: God, I'm alive still?
Speaker 2: Oh? Should we listen again? And again?
Speaker 1: It's a terrible confession to ake.
Speaker 11: They weren't that much fun to make, so they're like boring making big special effects films. However, the pleasures all come after us, and I see and meet people for whom their lives were changed by it, And still people are reading it and sharing their children, some people saying their lives were saved by it, and I believe them.
Speaker 1: It could be as mean to me as he liking you, the most objectionable person, and I would figure give it all if he can speak to.
Speaker 2: Me in good news for you. I know you haven't watched it yet. He stars in the White Load of season three as like the kind of hot, angry dad, the shifty dad, and you were going to love his character.
Speaker 1: He looks so different in that because I really only know him as Lucia's mouthoy. He looks like a normal person. For some reason, I sort of assumed that he had that long white hair.
Speaker 2: Is a Christmas one show.
Speaker 1: Where we're getting you through to Ricula, Tim and Joel. They are kicking on what do you call it? Kick ons from four? But we've got to talk about Drake. I'm still not over it, the brazen behavior that he's still got New Zealand dates, a whole other country and two dates here in Australia and he just.
Speaker 2: Went, nah, I'm legging it out of here.
Speaker 1: With a photograph on deu Noir, one of our favorite accounts follow on Instagram of him at the airport. What did you say? He was somewhere onto four am.
Speaker 2: This is him leaving the tax office in Brisbane at four am, four am yesterday morning.
Speaker 1: And he had a six thirty fly He's.
Speaker 2: Plane departed at six twenty, so I reckon he's legged it straight from the tax office, grabbed his suitcase from the hotel and jetted back to Toronto, and he said to the label, guys, don't announce that I'm rescheduling on canceled canceling dates and time in the air.
Speaker 1: He's looking over his shoulder with the broadest green you've ever seen in your life. Zero hoots given.
Speaker 2: I'm getting out of here, absolutely, brown puppy out.
Speaker 1: Why is he wearing a bum bag? It's a great place to put your passport and stuff when you're at the airport.
Speaker 2: His champagne puppy, and he has eight people holding his stuff. He doesn't need it.
Speaker 12: True.
Speaker 1: If you don't, if you don't have eight people to hold you stuff, you need a bum bag. We're about to give you one thirteen twenty four ten. Give us a call some quzzy questions for you.
Speaker 2: We sure do. We'll also be doing sweeping state before four o'clock. Start thinking of an unpopular opinion.
Speaker 1: I'm going to stop saying a certain word from today.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you later. No, Chrissy Swan show. You're heading to the airport and you need somewhere to put your bum bag, just like Drake did, put it in the beer your passport. You got to put it in your bum bag right to give you one Chrissy's quizzy. Drake could really used what I'm just saying. Am I right? Mel?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Definitely?
Speaker 1: Can you believe? Can you hide down?
Speaker 2: And can you believe?
Speaker 1: I mean, how many times have you looked around and gone, God, what I wouldn't give to just go to the airport? But he did it. He just went, I don't care that I've got dates and going to the airport. It's brazen.
Speaker 2: Oh, so Drake, So so Drake. That's such a great response, Drake.
Speaker 1: Hi, John, a good mate. Have you ever looked around somewhere and gone, Nah, I'm sick of this. I'm getting out hair?
Speaker 9: Yep, work.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. See, we're very lucky. We never feel that here.
Speaker 2: No, I look forward to it. John. What do you do for work? You sounds like an interesting Fellah.
Speaker 9: I drive a truck for medical company when you live in medical equipment to the hospitals.
Speaker 1: And I thought I thought you were going to say you deliver pharmaceuticals, And I'm like, meet you under the bridge.
Speaker 2: John, all right, your.
Speaker 1: Names are your buzzers. It's the best of five men in the first person to get three ouncesc wins the game and We'll walk away with the money cut by chrisy swansho Bumbag. Question number one, name the artist that has pulled the plug on his remaining two dates in Australia. Yes, John Drake, Yeah, you're quick, click off the mark. Question number two, which country is the biggest exporter of coffee bens? Yes? John, you're quick, so quick now.
Speaker 2: Question number three is for the win, John.
Speaker 1: What's the name of them?
Speaker 2: Diarry? Mel, I'm in a good mood. I'll give you a prize anyway.
Speaker 1: Question number three, what is the name of the pig in the book Charlotte's Web?
Speaker 3: Mel?
Speaker 1: Yes, Mel, Charlotte. No, she's the spidery you do for us. It's Wilbar. It's will Bar. And remember Charlotte, Charlotte makes the web and it says some pig.
Speaker 2: Question number four, it's so beautiful.
Speaker 1: I'm weeping at the thought. Question number four which popstar uploaded this wrap to Instagram yesterday?
Speaker 12: I like a.
Speaker 5: Like a guy.
Speaker 1: That guy, I mean thoughts.
Speaker 9: And yeah, no idea.
Speaker 1: Justin Bieber. It's Justin Bieber. And the next time we seeing he's going to be dancing around with knives in a travitine.
Speaker 2: For you with Brittany question number five. This one is for the wind.
Speaker 1: John Tuak is a wealthy suburb in which Australian state. Yes, John for the win. Yeah yeah, Victoria, good on your Johnny, You've got yourself a bum bag.
Speaker 9: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Good game.
Speaker 2: Now I'm going to send you both a Baker's Delight voucher.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh well, two words savory bites, do not miss out.
Speaker 2: Two words Hawaiian pizza.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show. The Chrissy Swan Show got a big announcement about a word that I'm stopping using from today, Swans sweet peas four ten. Give us a call with your unpopular opinion. I've been saying a word, Jack, I've been saying it for years. It is a made up word. And you know that I'm not mad about that. I'm a word nerd.
Speaker 2: You are. I love that about you because I learn a lot from you because of this.
Speaker 1: I just don't I feel comfortable about some made up words, but I don't feel comfortable about others. And I've been saying the word brunch for years, decades. I was alive when it came into the vernacular.
Speaker 2: How long ago did it enter society.
Speaker 1: I will say maybe eighties, okay, that we were a brunch free zone. Before that it was either breakfast or lunch, and then brunch happened and we all just say it. And I'm happy for you to say it, but I am not saying it anymore. It's made me uncomfortable for years every time it's come out of my mouth because it's not a word. And I'm now from today. If I have a meal at like ten thirty, that's a late breakfast or an early lunch. That's it.
Speaker 2: I love this. It's not brunch because you know what, you can have breakfast at eleven am and it'd be breakfast exactly. Call it what it is exactly.
Speaker 1: And this came about because it's a beautiful producer and friend Tom's birthday on Monday, and I said, I love to take you out for, you know, brunch, and I felt uncomfortable saying it, and I said, no, you choose what it is. It's either an early lunch or a late breakfast, but it is not brunch.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, I love this, thank you. I am going to sort of stay in the same vein when it comes to my sweeping statement today and say that we as a society can no longer say the phrase it's giving. I am over it. I've heard since I've come back to work this year, I've heard it be used so much and overused, I think is why I need it to die. But not everything is giving something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you are an early adapter, so you people are only just catching on now to its giving as a as a concept. Yeah, whereas you were doing it a year ago and you're over it.
Speaker 2: And I didn't really do it that much because it didn't come thattally to me. You didn't like, For example, you're wearing a beautiful blue long sleeve tonight. Yes, it's like if I were to say it's giving dolphin because it's blue. No, shut up, Yeah, it's giving. Your a moron, And here's the rules. I support.
Speaker 1: I support any of the sweeping statements that we have said, heard and are about to hear that.
Speaker 2: Get on the line, share your unpopular opinion and we will back you. We will support you.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show. You're listening to the Christy Swan Show on Nova Warrior. In the middle of this Swans sweeping statements, We've got a stack of Baker's delight vouchers. And this is no sweeping statement. Do not miss the savory bite. I'm new to the party with the savory bite, and I can't believe that, you know, I could have gone my whole life without right tasting it.
Speaker 2: We really slept on that item, and I'm so glad that in twenty twenty five we fully embraced it. And they're eating a lot of them.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Hello Lianne.
Speaker 7: Here, Hello hip to their children.
Speaker 1: Okay, talk us through what sort of things should we be saying?
Speaker 2: No too?
Speaker 1: And I I agree.
Speaker 5: No, you cannot have my phone. No you can't sit in the front seat.
Speaker 7: You're only five, you know, follow some boundaries.
Speaker 1: Say no, it's not a swear words. I was. I think that takes some practice. Though I was getting really good at it, I really was, and then I forgot. I don't know, I got out of ou to have it. Now I'm just a personal assistant running around town getting things altered and picking up Bartie Sonny Angels.
Speaker 2: You're a pushover, Yeah I am, and i'd forgotten.
Speaker 1: So thank you for the reminder. I started to say this sentence, you know what, No, I don't want to I actually don't want to. That's a big thing to say as a mother.
Speaker 2: It is did something.
Speaker 1: My whole bag just flopped onto the floor.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to send you a Baker's Delight voucher. Emma on thirteen twenty four to ten. What is your sweeping statement?
Speaker 10: Absolutely discussing?
Speaker 1: Okay, talk us through. What exactly do you mean by a kebab?
Speaker 6: Everyone had to rape about the night out, and for me and for meat, it always just all the meat tastes the same. Everything you get from a about shot tastes the same, like they've forre been put in the same pits and it's just grown.
Speaker 1: So what do you have when you're under the weather or a bit tipsy or hungover.
Speaker 6: Any other form of takeaway?
Speaker 2: It's not a cabove a drink, Emma Baker's like vouch af.
Speaker 1: You Hello, Michelle, hi bear? What's your safing statement?
Speaker 8: I can't stand it when items are given a pronoun So they're talking about address and I say, isn't she lovely?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And of course you're not talking you're talking about boats and ships and stuff which are referred to as she like that's a traditional sort of thing. Yep, you're speaking like if I go, oh, look look at look at her. She's cheeky, and I'm talking about my water bottle yep, or your dress. Do you anything when people do this?
Speaker 8: No, I just purse my lips, my lips.
Speaker 1: Michelle, and then you go home and make a little voodoo doll.
Speaker 2: Bakers are like voucher for you means you have a great night.
Speaker 1: And finished with you. Taylor, Hello, Darling.
Speaker 5: Hello, love the show.
Speaker 2: Guys, We love you tape.
Speaker 1: Tell us what is your sweeping statement?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: When people buy a product and then they're like, oh, life.
Speaker 6: Hack and then use the product exactly as it's intended.
Speaker 1: Okay, can you give us an example of that, because I feel like I might be guilty.
Speaker 2: I think you are. Uh.
Speaker 9: Live hack.
Speaker 4: Use these non slip mats so things don't fall from yourself yet it's.
Speaker 2: A non that's so great tape. It's like life hack. Wind Dex will clean this smudge off the glass.
Speaker 5: Light hair hack. Use this could put off your hair and then use the equips for their hair.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, let's be quick about this. Let's go click baiting. Chrissy's clickbait. We've been speaking a lot about Fire Festival this week because it is coming back Fire Festival too. If you haven't watched the documentary on Netflix, you simply must. You must.
Speaker 2: And we were shocked yesterday or the day before that that festival first took place eight years ago. It was twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: Cannot believe that.
Speaker 2: It feels like twenty nineteen before we went into lockdown.
Speaker 1: Because you and I were working together, like, yeah, it's very unusual. It's basically the story of the world's worst festival. What could go wrong? Did go wrong? The weather was bad, the acci didn't turn up, There was no food, no water at the location, very very bad. Why you would want to do it again beggars belief. But Billy McFarland, the star of that documentary.
Speaker 2: Who Went to Prison, Who went to Prison.
Speaker 1: Stole the whole lord. It was just crazy. This is why they're coming back for a second Bar to the Cherry.
Speaker 3: The biggest difference this time is that there is a real festival company actually operating Fire Festival. So I have fun coming on here and talking to you guys, and I have fun, you know, hopefully swimming with the well sharks and getting people to get outside their comfort zone. But there are real music professionals doing this. We do have real artists. They'll be announcing them professionally. And I'm just trying to stir at the part and hopefully have a couple of really fun people who understand that life ultimately is about getting out out of your comfort zone and taking risks. And I'd love to meet those people at Fire too, who in.
Speaker 1: Their right mind would sign on to a go to Fire festival or be be a headliner there.
Speaker 2: I would low key want to go. I'm shocked that I'm saying this, but I was just thinking that during him speaking. I just would love to know how it's changed, what it's like, and b I think a lot of people would love to go, hoping they're going to get on a Netflix doco, like it's a pretty amazing life story to have.
Speaker 1: It's pretty extraordinary. Do you like festivals in general?
Speaker 2: I didn't even get to see Charlie xx because it started raining and poring, and I was like, absolutely not and I left.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that you even tried. Well, you didn't know that about yourself.
Speaker 2: Well, and I'm such a weather dude too. I live on my weather zone app and I did not see the forecast or check the radar.
Speaker 1: Most unusual. Travis Kelsey has said that his own queen, Taylor Swift, is mending his broken heart after the Super Bowl Trampling.
Speaker 12: Do you listen to sad music when you're depressed or do you listen to happy music? Jason, The only way you can find yourself in the light is to find yourself in the dark. First, I listen to music that is very telling of my mood. I just listened to Taylor's music. She has something for everything.
Speaker 1: She does have something for everything. But Travis, tell us what you're listening to? When you said, that's.
Speaker 2: What we want to know, Yeah, we would have loved the name of a song there. Hey, I want the track. What do you think it would be listening to? It's not going to be anything from folklore ever more or like deep Tay tape?
Speaker 1: Could it would have? Should it? You know, like that's the whole regret thing after the super Bowl or whatever.
Speaker 2: Maybe I think it'll be something basic from nineteen eighty nine or reputation, Like he's probably listening to Delicate because he feels delicate.
Speaker 1: Maybe what Marjorie Marjorie is very sad. It's about her grandmother who passed away. Really sad singing. Sometimes. You know, I'm singing this at home and I get all choked out and my kids flee the room. I guess she's buddy doing it again.
Speaker 2: She's doing it, doing it again, She's being an idiot. What do you think when I'm feeling sad? Let's if you can guess this what my go to song would be?
Speaker 1: All too well.
Speaker 2: No, it's obviously not Taylor.
Speaker 1: Oh god, sorry I thought it was.
Speaker 2: We were talking about just in life.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm not interested. It's not Taylor. No, No, I'm a sad song or something for it again?
Speaker 2: No, that's happy. Who else do I love?
Speaker 1: Billie Eilish? Oh god? That one where you die?
Speaker 2: Everything I want to I just think about dying.
Speaker 1: What on earth is said in your life? Do you play this if the uber eats orders canceled and you're hungry?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, Or if like the ubers taking fourteen minutes instead of four minutes to get to my house.
Speaker 1: Or you want to turn your lamp off and it's just out of reach, and then you just played Billie Eilish and go it's so sad.
Speaker 2: The steam has run out of order. Because my house may didn't refill it and then I have to fill it up again.
Speaker 1: You can get a four dollars increase on your bridge.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Regulates and Joel are up next, and they love a Thursday too because it is quick draw day and they've got a pretty great guest. Great see it's most Wanting.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Do you