Speaker 1: Get you morning every day, Adelaides, Welcome to the podcast. I'm so glad you found us, and this is a space where we say what the fork? What the fork's going on with different situations.
Speaker 2: Weird sleeping habits, and in particular, oh my gosh, producers zohe we couldn't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to give this away, but she woke up nude and no one seems to know how that happened.
Speaker 2: She had sixteen layers on at the start of the night, woke up complely nude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, rageous stuff.
Speaker 1: Unusual anyway, that's producers, are.
Speaker 3: We for you to find out more about that?
Speaker 2: Keep on listening What the Fork? I love this segment born from a small little frustration that you've had.
Speaker 1: Jokes, well, just the fact that there's no forks in it workplace, kitchen in South Australia, indeed in Australia, indeed in the universe. Where do they go? It's a question we're all asked.
Speaker 3: He knows which planet? Did they end up on? Planet? Newsreader Abbey, Yes, what we discovered.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right. If you do have a what the fork? If you if you're questioning something that's happening in your life that you go, I don't understand that. What the Fork do? Get in touch over to blow nine one nine nine one nine nine one nine. This is the What the Fork did? I do? Too many nine and nne one nights I did? Okay, that's all right, don't check your head at me now. Producer Zoe is in the studio because you would like to launch please What the Fork the Bedroom edition?
Speaker 4: So what the Fork are people doing in their sleep? I think sleep habits is a huge one for What the Fork. I was thinking of it the other night because my partner, as he's falling asleep, like we'll twitch and fletch, and he if he's hugging me, it's like it's such a tight squeeze that jolts me awake as he's falling asleep, And what the forks?
Speaker 1: Would you're a twitter?
Speaker 2: Yeahs like sometimes sometimes you twitch so hard yourself.
Speaker 4: That all wakes it wakes you up, and he's aggressive about it, but then.
Speaker 3: Sounds like he's coming off something.
Speaker 1: I'm also twitcher. But then I combine it with a weird little noise that I make when I'm falling asleep, and it's like a.
Speaker 2: I think, I think what they're called was hiccups.
Speaker 1: But I'll be like, I'll jolt myself awake with a little twitch in a little.
Speaker 2: Kid cute when a dog does it.
Speaker 4: Not long after, I had complained about the fact that Alex twitches as he falls asleep. The next night, I went to bed in pajama shorts, a full like a little sports br thing, and a jumper like a hoodie. And I was really tired everywhere.
Speaker 1: I fell asleep.
Speaker 4: Woke up the next morning feeling so refreshed, like through my diner off and went, oh my god, I'm starkers.
Speaker 1: I was completely naked, useless.
Speaker 4: I just undressed myself in the night with absolutely no recollection of it whatsoever.
Speaker 3: And I thought, what the fuck? I mean, how do you know it was definitely you that I an't dressed? Well, I'm in. All the doors are still lock. You guarantee no one's snuck in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my housemate was out. It was just me and I'd.
Speaker 1: Undressed right, and so Alex wasn't there.
Speaker 4: Wasn't there, just sturned in my sleep. I'd gotten too hot. Obviously.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, while he was twitching, he could pass that office in twitching and taking your clothes off. Oh there's a brattop very twitchy last night. That's the code between him. How you want to get twitchy?
Speaker 5: You do?
Speaker 3: So I was like, just use your words. Use your words. What are you trying to do. I'm trying to take.
Speaker 1: Close twenty four ten. Get involved your weird sleep habits. We'd love to hear them this morning. I can't believe me.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: It was doing.
Speaker 3: When I wake up.
Speaker 2: Twenty fourteen our best call as well. We do have a double passa cash International DJs Carl Cox and Eric Powe's mobile disco at the Veil of Adelaide. Five hundred's good price. Yeah, weird sleep hat us, give us a call for what the Fork? Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Simone. Hello, Simone, I'm good.
Speaker 3: How are you good?
Speaker 1: What the fork? What's going on with the sleep in your house?
Speaker 6: It's not me, it's my daughter. She doesn't hasn't done it for a while, but she gets up in their sleep and just goes and helps herself to the fridge. She'll get a piece of cheese out and actually cut cheese on the chopping board. I'll get up in the morning and the cheese is just there and a knife, and I'm like, what the fork? And then I asked her about it and she goes, I don't know, maybe it was May. I've caught her a couple of times, so.
Speaker 1: I know it's her.
Speaker 6: But yeah, she would eats in her sleep suit and walks all the way down to the kitchen.
Speaker 1: So simone when you catch her, she's just completely unaware of what's going on around her. And she's like slice, no.
Speaker 6: Idea, Say what are you doing? And she's like what, huh? I don't know? Yeah, and then was chopped back to bed like it never happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get it too.
Speaker 6: What do you the knife in your sleep? You don't even know what you're doing. Please don't use knives. I can't stop there because she doesn't even know she's doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a big one. I mean sometimes on Friday night, I'll, you know, all of a sudden be.
Speaker 3: Like, wow, I've just had a bees. What just happened?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I must have been sleepwalking?
Speaker 1: Oh, Cara, I was sleep walking, all right? That was completely out of my control. Let's go to Rachel. What the fogs to sleep edition?
Speaker 3: Go for it.
Speaker 7: So I was in high school and I got up, got ready for school, got dressed, straight in my hair, walked out to the lound room. Dad was up and he said, it's midnight. Go back to bed. Woke up in the morning and I was all ready for school, ready to go, and.
Speaker 3: I was like, what the what the what the for?
Speaker 1: Very nice? But having said that, what a joy to wake up before school and go, oh my god, I'm already dressed to get ready, all.
Speaker 7: Ready to go.
Speaker 3: We know as well that if Jodi turns up you hed about five to.
Speaker 1: Six, she's sly walking.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's going on? Sleep walking? You wing at this time?
Speaker 1: You don't get out of five or seven normally.
Speaker 2: Coming out next show, it says, well, I can go to Lation's wall to Rachel. So, Rachel, you are off to suit the Valo five hundred so you're going to catch DJ's Carl Cox and Eric Powell's mobile disco.
Speaker 3: Rather good stuff. What I rasee ah, you could.
Speaker 1: Go to the gym, or do the shopping, or go to work class. What if you went in a beachier direction, You're only a what if away from a holiday with the what if a boo.
Speaker 3: Accommodation, flass packages and more.
Speaker 1: What if for travel.
Speaker 2: Jode's some concerning statistics have just landed on my desk. What's happened really really outrageous stuff, And it takes me back to my youth. And when I say youth, I sort of mean, you know, sixteen seventeen years old.
Speaker 3: Tell me what you think about this.
Speaker 2: Over the past decade, the number of men under thirty we're not having sex has nearly tripled, reaching an.
Speaker 3: All time high in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: Experts attribute this trend to factors such as prolonged living at home, the influence of social media, video games, and other distractions, in particular those bloody video games.
Speaker 3: Taking the eyes of the bride.
Speaker 2: It's a new generation, yeah, and they have different goals.
Speaker 1: I don't know when it comes. They're playing pac Man or Atari or whatever that is that you're playing.
Speaker 2: Then, gosh, what did you did you grow up in the fifties Atari?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, kids, you have no idea.
Speaker 1: What didn't you play that Atari?
Speaker 3: We've established this weeks ago. Atari was a tazzy thing, right, I swear to god. Everyone else is playing Nintendo and this is Mario Brothers.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, okay.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest. Even when you were playing Mario Brothers. You were playing for Murrio and he was trying to save the princess, and I think we knew what his intentions were.
Speaker 3: We knew what Murraw was trying to do.
Speaker 1: That's enough from you.
Speaker 2: Thank you outrageous statistics, and we're talking about it in the office yesterday and camera guy Josh, who was just so beautifully put together, thought, this is a young bloke who I thought when he was a youngster would have really really been a bit of a go getter, so to speak.
Speaker 1: Do you call him by his proper name, and that is Coach Beard from Ted Leslow's.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, sorry, Coach Beard. Welcome, Welcome, hey, guys.
Speaker 2: When I rolled out these statistics of Josh, he completely said, yeah, that's absolutely a thing, and if it came down to it, he would probably choose the latest video game over pursuing a special time.
Speaker 5: As a young man one hundred percent, guys, kidding. The new Final Fantasy runs at sixty frames per second on PS five. It's better than sex.
Speaker 1: What is he talking about?
Speaker 5: Exactly right, guys, Baldersgate three has seventeen thousand some different endings. Sex ends the same way every time.
Speaker 3: That is really really true.
Speaker 1: What what are the games of people playing? Pray tell?
Speaker 3: Well, then you call a Judy comes out in three days time? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Can I can I camp outside GB games or whatever it's called?
Speaker 5: Absolutely camp. Also, my fiance is looking for a house to crash out if I love you, I love you, Dad, I love you, I love you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Jodie and Hayes's bad dad joke fast approaching his father's day, so teamed up with the good guys at Wall Cinema's and Milkman Grooming co. I just want to get the good bad dad jokes from the youngsters out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the better the dad joke is, the worst it is. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're screaming at the end, then it's a good one.
Speaker 1: I think good bad dad joke seems like an oxymoron.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Yeah, would you call me?
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to Gie from Highland Valley. Good morning, Gie? How old are you?
Speaker 3: I'm thirteen?
Speaker 1: Thirteen? Okay? Did your dad tell terrible jokes quite a lot? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're loving for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Gie hit us please, it's just short.
Speaker 3: But I walked into a bar. Yeah. The other one dugged Gie brilliant.
Speaker 1: We love we done. We had to explain it to producers, Zoe, but that's okay. We got there in the air. Well done. Gi. You're after Wallace Cinemas. You've got drinks, you've got popcorn, and dad's got a Milkman grooming copack as well. He's all sorted and you're in the running with that unforgettable experience at Mismatch Brewing. Five hundred dollars Mismatch Brewing voucher could be coming your way, Gi, Geez, thank you.
Speaker 3: Good stuff Melbourne Grammy Coat.
Speaker 2: They can deliver a fresher U visit Milkman Australia dot com.
Speaker 3: Speaking of fresh as well, Joe, this little fresh hit from our boy. Choice of art. I love choice of art. I like it, love everything that happens with choice of arts. Breath of fresh air.
Speaker 1: Have you've seen his new album cover?
Speaker 3: Oh, we'll be gone on there that community.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you about it in Johnny's Juice.
Speaker 3: If you like eighteen minutes top sixteen across Adelade, you do guess freaking story. Just tell us and we're seeing it's hugid juicy Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just mentioned choice of Arm's new album cover to you, and I just showed you. It's interesting, isn't it. It's basically Troy resting his head in a very comfortable spot between a very good friends. How else can you say it?
Speaker 3: But he starts.
Speaker 1: This was him on the project this week, explaining that album cover. What gives you a rush these days?
Speaker 5: Opposing for your album cover definitely gave me a rush.
Speaker 3: That was my friend's legs. And I knew that I wanted to smile.
Speaker 5: On the album cover, and the whole day I didn't smiff any of photo because I feel rely award smiling photos.
Speaker 3: I didn't want it to look fake.
Speaker 5: And he kneeled down and tickled my ribs.
Speaker 3: Is that smiling each weir? Or to knee? He said?
Speaker 2: I thought he was going on sorts of different directions, and I was a little bit nervous just bobrowing her over the dump button.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I know what to do. You're feeling a bit gruppy.
Speaker 2: I mean, tickle your ribs, get grieging, and get into a sit on my shoulders naked.
Speaker 3: He's too heavy, Greg.
Speaker 1: I can do that if you like. I'll either tick your ricks, will get my husband, and you can Nestle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I'll take off beat juice.
Speaker 1: Comedian and actor Steve Harvey, who apparently is the host of Family Feud from all accounts, his hit back at rumors his wife cheated on him with his security guard and the couple chef. That's not a room you want to go around.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you right now. The personal body guards you cannot.
Speaker 1: Especially the really good looking ones.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: That's quite the leap.
Speaker 2: Although Steve Harvey sounds like is this complete erroneous or well no.
Speaker 1: The cheating allegations surface when YouTuber kem shared a post claiming Marjorie had had the extramarital relations So that's him going on And he was like, I wish I could curse, but I can't. So he was very reserved about it. But he's shut it down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, there you go. Good luck to Steve Harvey. Say.
Speaker 1: Kanye West was caught with his pants down literally hearing a boat ride in Italy with his wife in inverted commas Bianca Sensori, who is an Australian who apparently was one of his designers. They've hooked up, they got married, but the marriage isn't legal anyway. It's just Carnee things.
Speaker 3: M right, that's just classic Kannye. Everything's a beautiful mess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, I'm trying to tell this story without getting blue like we did with Troy Savhan. But the rapper turn designer gave onlookers quite a show as his butt was exposed to tourists in neighboring boats when they went on a boat ride. She's sitting next to him, and she's sort of seen adjusting her trench coach, shall I say, And it certainly looks like they had been up to some mummy daddy time as Kranne's buttocks were exposed on the back of the boat. I can't say it any more clean.
Speaker 4: Of them that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I know what you're talking about, do you know?
Speaker 3: I guess yeah.
Speaker 2: If you want to spell it out from me just a little bit more, let's really testy.
Speaker 1: We might wait until what song's coming up next, I'll explain it to you then.
Speaker 3: If that's okay, okay, no problems at all.
Speaker 1: I don't get this relationship. It's just I don't get anything Kanye. In fact, I'm very tempted to stop talking about him.
Speaker 3: Why he's very interesting.
Speaker 2: He's a polarizing character, but he's got an unbelieve you could write a thesis on his mind and how that works. I don't think anyone will truly be able to work out, including Kanye, what is going on in Kanye's head?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also I mean you could write a thesis or you could just watch the Netflix documentary that's been released.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could do that.
Speaker 2: Well, we do understand is it's if you work for TMZ and you turn up at his house and you try and pap him, He's.
Speaker 3: Not going to like it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Kanye.
Speaker 3: That's black and white. Yeah right, and that's Jews.
Speaker 5: Are you telling me that you built a time Machine's on this day, Wednesday, thirtieth of August.
Speaker 2: It's officially hump day, and that means go get a change the course of your week, create your own destiny and be the guy you're that person.
Speaker 3: You only get one shot of this thing called life, so just grip it by the horns, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: All right, let's take a trip down memory lane for on this dais on this day in nineteen seventy two. Camera Diaz was born in Long Beach, California, Todays for fifty first birthday the greatest movie of all time, Maybe because it was a time when I was going through a little.
Speaker 3: Bit in terms of my body changing, et cetera. Something about Mary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, very good about What about the opening scene?
Speaker 3: Though I don't know, it.
Speaker 5: Looks like I think it's a little bit of both.
Speaker 3: What's that bubble there? What do you think it's? How did you get to be?
Speaker 1: The world? On our plan?
Speaker 3: Breaking bed? Nineteen eighty nine. Bletter aka bb Rexa. He was born in Brooklyn, New York. Today's has thirty fourth birthdays? Yeah, happy birthday to you, Bletter.
Speaker 5: What so?
Speaker 1: So you know when your baby comes out right and you look at and you go, oh, that looks like a Miriam or a you know, or an Elizabeth or who looked at that kid and went, she's a bletter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's coming to me. It's coming to me, Bletter. Let's go with that.
Speaker 2: Twenty fifteen, Conyo West announced at the MTV Video Music that he was crazy that he would run for president in twenty twenty. So it's pretty much the exact same thing in different words. He said, I'm crazy, and what a ramble This was, as.
Speaker 1: You probably could have guessed by this moment, I have decided in twenty twenty to run for president.
Speaker 2: Oh blessed Cane and the things that are happening in his mind daily. I don't think you'd love to run a thesis on Kanye West. Oh how big would the thesis be to be on going?
Speaker 1: Just the absolute ego and the narcissism of that man is extraordinary, got fevable stuff. He's just like open, like I'm the greatest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good music.
Speaker 2: Numb One sang in August thirteen, two thousand and five, feel good Ink by the Gorillas.
Speaker 3: Remember when this was up for Battle of the Bangers. I remember didn't quite get over the line lost. Yeah, it's disappointing that I wasn't. It came second that day.
Speaker 1: Those that was good last week brought me back to Atoll. That'll do good on your gorillas with a.
Speaker 2: Z news reader Abby jump on board just for a second and tell us about what he is.
Speaker 3: Such an exciting night on the calendar. The meat logis the.
Speaker 1: Meat logis, yes about that.
Speaker 8: Basically, there is a thing called the Australian Charcuterie Excellence Awards, and butchers from all across Australia.
Speaker 1: They send their products to.
Speaker 8: This board who do a taste test and then they do an awards night Anyway South Australia. A butcher at Mount Pleasant in the Barossa Valley for those playing along at home, has taken out best shortcut bacon in Australia.
Speaker 3: Huge results.
Speaker 8: I just think we have banana boogie takeout best sausage roll, best pie, best whatever else they have.
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 8: Oh, hot cross bun look at us, go just get it that one World Food stage.
Speaker 1: But they've dubbed it. They've dubbed it the meat Logis. It's the meat logis. And we've just got thinking, what if we combined meat with the actual logis? What would you get? So we've assigned everyone the task this morning. Some have taken it more seriously than others.
Speaker 3: We just want you to pretend right now that you are at the meat logis. Yes, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful, nice, gone down the red carpet.
Speaker 3: What a prestigious night looks any beautiful dresses.
Speaker 1: There's Lady Garga, she looks great.
Speaker 3: She finally finds a place where she can wear that ridiculous dress.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's combine some meat with some actual LOGI nominees. Who wants to kick us off?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean should we get came we guy Josh involved here.
Speaker 5: He is introducing first Chris Ham's word.
Speaker 3: Chris special guest too must be said.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can leave now. Producers are next up.
Speaker 4: We've got andre O Beef.
Speaker 3: All right, as you got one.
Speaker 8: Next up, I'd like to introduce, and we all know him, Scott Spam. He's on the judging panel.
Speaker 1: I'd like to introduce to the stage, ladies and gentlemen, thig Sebastian.
Speaker 3: I don't mind that. That's good alright.
Speaker 2: I also had Scottie Ham instead, but it's been taken because it's Scotti Spam.
Speaker 3: Of course, of.
Speaker 2: Course always wins an award to at the Meat Logis. It's a Hamish steak.
Speaker 1: That's not bad.
Speaker 3: I'll just check another picture. Hampang Hope died it very well.
Speaker 1: I've got I've got some shows that actually have won at the Meat Logis if you'd like to hear them. Firstly, I'm a Salama, get me out of herework. And finally, ladies and gentlemen, I would like you all to be Upstanding for the winner of Best Reality TV Program The Palma Wants a Wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's really good.
Speaker 2: Special mention didn't win a war but was nominated was a bone broth and away.
Speaker 3: We It's some international guests, so don't we because this is what happens at the log.
Speaker 2: Get these big dogs in so zai the international guests for us, We're going to turn out.
Speaker 1: There's plenty.
Speaker 3: We're going to your first up.
Speaker 4: I can't believe it. Back from the dead, Betty Whiting, Oh wow, thought coming up there, Irish Queen, Sausage Ronan.
Speaker 3: Where you've seen nothing. We've even got sports artists.
Speaker 4: We've got Shiquilo Ville, Leonardo DiCaprio's here, car Tom Flanks. Yeah all right, just straight up Steak Drake, last last and not those. We've got pork belly Potato.
Speaker 1: She did sing, yeah exactly. Yeah, gosh, what's the music when you play when you want to get someone off? Yeah? Pulled this up?
Speaker 2: Oh, get involved if you got one that meat Log twenty fourteen or send us a TEXTI for double nine my nine.
Speaker 3: No, why not?
Speaker 2: Just we had fun before with meat logis Yeah, and really really solid night on the calendar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bit of word play there.
Speaker 1: Just combining meat products with celebrities and on the text line, we've got Robert Pattison.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't court me from Campbelltown.
Speaker 1: And also I like this one Mince Vaughn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you need some international guests. Of course, that's really good.
Speaker 2: We do have a cause well Thurday and twenty four to ten Ghetto Mary.
Speaker 3: Anne, Hello, good morning.
Speaker 1: Hello. You'd like to participate in our meat logis Why not?
Speaker 6: I just thought that they should actually call the event the meat Loafies. Yeah, oh yes, that's good, and I honestly actually thought that's what you first UPSD. I mean I think it's ABO, so I don't know what's wrong with my head, but yeah, in honor.
Speaker 1: Of no actually you know what, Marianne, that's.
Speaker 3: On us, Yeah, or it's on news read Abby. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he's been running the story all morning and hasn't called it the meat loaf fees. Embarrassing fair, Thank you, Mariann. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: He Mary, and we want to send you along with the double Pass to catch International djo's Carl Cox and Eric Powell's mobile disco.
Speaker 3: Would you like that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Why the heck not?
Speaker 1: That it's for a Wednesday, I feel like it's right at Marianne Ellie.
Speaker 2: Good stuff, well done, and I presents the Valo Adelaide five hundred Friday After Race Concert featuring Carl Cox and the Big Fellow, Eric Powell's Mobile Disco Buy now at ticket Tech.
Speaker 3: Cats just about it for us jokes.
Speaker 1: Yes, you need to keep listening throughout the day for the que to call Britney Spears. She is our feature artist for one hundred grand or one hundred in the hand, and we've got show tickets all days.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, I catch you writing early tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your day. Please a bit of a dip in Temp.
Speaker 3: Sixteen degrees. This is Jody and Hazy on over