Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello there, Hello, hello, hello, Hello.
Speaker 1: What's everyone doing today? I'm going to get my car fixed.
Speaker 3: I think I've got an appointment this morning, and then I've got a birthday lunch on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Oh nice? Are you excited about the mystery high cut?
Speaker 2: I just feel it's a bit of it. It's a chore because you know, you've got to change all your you know, for instance, Channel nine it's all number plate recognition, yeah, all that. So it's just you know, parking permits on your car because you can't park on the street that you've got the parking and it touched your windscreen.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'm confused about.
Speaker 4: Pace day and might and I might be wrong day like the parking meeting said today, and I'm payday, by the way, tomorrow tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Oh it's today for me. Fantastic.
Speaker 1: I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 5: Is not the fifteenth?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but because sometimes one day we get it on a Friday.
Speaker 5: Not me goes to that my manager, Hold on it.
Speaker 4: I'm concerned that they're not going to fix your car today, so you're to truck back into it.
Speaker 2: Well that's yeah, I get they're not going to fix it. Today because you're going to have to order it and stuff. But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: They won't keep your card.
Speaker 2: Why they give me a high car?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's weird. Have they have you sent photos of this? So they asked for photos and you send a shipload off.
Speaker 2: Well I send the damage. Yeah, and I'm assuming that. Well they've got my make of car and all that.
Speaker 4: So they just because I went through this rigmarole and they just took photos the first visit and we're like, we'll come back again when the parts are ready. I'm like, I could have sent your photos. Makes no sense.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 4: But can I give you a quick tip for when picking up please do this might work, might not. But when you're like, you know, see stand away and they go, okay, I get a little yonder I gets for you.
Speaker 5: You got a membership. When they do that and you're like, no, just give me the car.
Speaker 4: I don't want a membership, you should say is there any way, like is there an option to pay more and just get a little bit of a better car? So it looks like you're happy to pay more and they leader say no. They might go, you know what, we can put you in.
Speaker 5: But what if they say, yeah, there is and it's another five hundred dollars, Well.
Speaker 1: Then you just go, oh it's a bit much.
Speaker 5: Okay, just do you care that much? Part of fun? I hope they give you.
Speaker 2: I hope it's I don't think it'd be anything big. It's usually too small.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they have really small cars at those high places anymore. There's like no one's hiring them. I just don't think they have them. I think there's authorities and what company stand bys?
Speaker 1: Can I just say high car companies? I don't get it.
Speaker 5: High car at the airport, I don't never do it so much. Works have place, I've.
Speaker 1: Got hurt, He'll be behind the camera. Why who's the face of hurts?
Speaker 2: Anyway? Sure people really hanging out to hear what sort of.
Speaker 1: Well I think I would come back to the podcast tomorrow to find out.
Speaker 5: Okay, now, is there like an inventory here?
Speaker 1: No? I don't think you know? Who are you? Boom boom?
Speaker 2: The that sounds so dodgy.
Speaker 1: Well not room might be that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But like I say, I say, if I'm going to Brisbane in a week, I know, and they put the dates in and then it tells me all the higher car companies and what cars are, and then you book it.
Speaker 2: It's like an agent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you book it. You could literally cancel on the day and you haven't spent a cent.
Speaker 2: It's a bit like the hotel people.
Speaker 1: Who's the hotel people?
Speaker 2: You know, like what if for those those types? Because you can cancel up to a certain stage, can't you?
Speaker 4: I believe so, you know, since COVID now, it's like if I fly domestically, I find I'm actually just spending the extra and getting a flexi fair because it's just I feel like shit changes all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, it does, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean? Like we're in the old like the old days.
Speaker 5: Pre COVID is the biggest rip off.
Speaker 3: You should just be able to change it anyway if it's available, stupid, it's like an extra.
Speaker 2: It's so expensive for platinum flyers among us you can generally get to the airport and the good folk a quantus, the lovely ladies who were and men who work in the Quantus lounge.
Speaker 1: The lady the barista that was all.
Speaker 2: Over exactly my order, didn't she?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? If it is a large boys here almond, sorry.
Speaker 3: You also get him a coffee every morning? You remember that, George, He's only there one day a week.
Speaker 1: I felt awkward.
Speaker 4: Because she's like, you know, I've met you before, she never met me, and I'm like, yes, yes, because I just didn't want to make it all.
Speaker 2: He's lovely. I can't remember her name, it's Joe.
Speaker 1: Are they all just stuffed you?
Speaker 5: Are they trying to find out what cars they?
Speaker 1: Theyre all just the staff.
Speaker 2: Are you guys flying anywhere soon?
Speaker 1: Where you go?
Speaker 2: Do you? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Now? Can I just flag.
Speaker 5: Something from summer Sun?
Speaker 4: Can we avoid the clothing situation that we went through last year? Because last year you ordered all this new swimmer and everything.
Speaker 3: But it all got delayed. Remember, And then I arrived before I went to.
Speaker 1: The air like an hour before that.
Speaker 5: I was going straight from the office to the airport.
Speaker 1: On the Friday, Brody, you were on the phone for how long? And who too?
Speaker 3: Trying to track down to the HL because they said it had arrived at the delivery depot here in Port Melbourne.
Speaker 1: That's right? And did you ask if I'm going to go through the past.
Speaker 3: I was on my way there and Paul sent me a text saying it's here.
Speaker 5: It's arrived at home.
Speaker 1: Were they going to let her go through the weakhase?
Speaker 6: You had half the office ready to go through a search squad to go through that factory in that warehouse to find Lawrence parcels.
Speaker 5: Okay, guys, I've got the available Hurtz cast.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do we got?
Speaker 5: There's a sports EV Polster that looks nice.
Speaker 1: I think that's electric. Do you want to do electric? Sure?
Speaker 5: The economy car is Azuki Swift or similar.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, if you're in a Swift day.
Speaker 3: That's quite looks quite cute, especially in red. The compact auto is a Toyota Corolla.
Speaker 5: Knew it. Intermediate is also a Toyota Coroller.
Speaker 3: So here's a tip, guys, book a compact audio Auto, No an intermediate at some car Compact Suv is a Masda c X thirty.
Speaker 5: Ice to drive one of them? They're very good.
Speaker 3: Compact hybrid to Toyota Corolla full size hybrid Suv Toyota Kluga in a Corolla Economy.
Speaker 5: Suv Mazda c X three. Can you give me one of those intermediate Elite sports Suv Audi Q five? Who drives one of them? Jase? You elite s UV driver?
Speaker 1: Do they do any sports coupe. Do they do Mustang g T that's imagine you do they do the Raptor.
Speaker 3: Mystery vehicle, light commercial vehicle. The mystery vehicle's under a cloth. There's a light commercial which is a duel cab tray you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Imagine if they're like, I'm so sorry, we're out of cards, so we've given you.
Speaker 3: You've got a Ford Ranger, Yeah, Raptor, Ford Ranger.
Speaker 5: All these vans, Well.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm going to send you a photo shortly.
Speaker 5: Can't wait. Oh, you could get a care sportage and very good.
Speaker 1: Hey, the new new keys are very space.
Speaker 5: People love the new care I'll.
Speaker 2: Call you please.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't turtles by Tank come ony.
Speaker 5: Jeez, they're all busy. They're all working. Just I know.
Speaker 3: I know people get frustrated when not everyone's on the podcast, but they're actually all very busy out there.
Speaker 5: No, they're busy, like they're working. They're all working. Can't you just sit on your little throat?
Speaker 3: If the podcast listeners could see what I can say right now, he's got his arms crossed and he's going he's just yelling at everyone.
Speaker 5: I just stuck up for you and said you're busy and working.
Speaker 1: Hey, are you working?
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm never not working.
Speaker 5: They're busy.
Speaker 3: And someone said to me, we get distracted. It adds hours onto our day and they're here before us, and they live long after us, walks and work.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you never leave. We have to walk here.
Speaker 3: I know, what is that about? Morell's been really hovering. No, everyone he's a pacer, isn't. It's become a topic of conversation. How you hover more? No, No, you said goodbye to me four times the other day and you just kept coming back in.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: You gave Sarah hugged on. Are we hugging goodbye? You didn't even take by, just walked from you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I probably said goodbye four times previously.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: We always said goodbye and badly.
Speaker 3: And then when I go to leave, he like chases me down. I'm like, I thought you left ten minutes ago.
Speaker 1: I don't like leaving alone.
Speaker 3: It's becoming a problem and people are talking about it in the office.
Speaker 6: People are talking about you.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I think we say it to your face too, like right now and you'll do it again today. No, I think you're making up and when there's when there's bosses in the building, he paces, doesn't how many taud how many times he does it?
Speaker 6: Today?
Speaker 1: I got to go go there back.
Speaker 5: You just said all right, leave.
Speaker 1: Go nowt nothing.
Speaker 6: He rather stay here there.
Speaker 5: I'm picking up.
Speaker 1: Well, that is it. We're going to get out of here. First concerts.
Speaker 5: What are you doing today?
Speaker 6: Are you going to kater Perry?
Speaker 5: Going home for a nap?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Not today, No napping today.
Speaker 1: No nap, You're staying. No nap today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't napped at all this feet nap today to get a bar meat for lunch.
Speaker 6: Work days?
Speaker 1: Does he go to school or Tuesday Thursdays?
Speaker 6: Oh, so you've got today the house to your no children.
Speaker 1: No children?
Speaker 5: What are you going to do? Do something?
Speaker 6: All that means he's going to be a long.
Speaker 5: Nice or different? Do something. Coach me the hell you want sauna.
Speaker 3: I'm busy, Go do an in for itsawna or play pickleball or gym, or go for a walk along the b No, I'm busy.
Speaker 5: I've got a lunch.
Speaker 3: I've got an appointment unt lunch.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm going to do something. I'm gonna surprise you tomorrow for.
Speaker 6: A swim and do some lamps with me.
Speaker 1: Did got water slides here?
Speaker 5: Something?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to do something rock.
Speaker 3: Climbing and where little It is stunning out there like I was down in Saint Kilda this morning during the show.
Speaker 5: Not a breath of wind and.
Speaker 1: Hold but robots, yes, Albert.
Speaker 5: They're not.
Speaker 6: Don't know if we've got can we can? We go play golf and I'll drive the buggy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, play hundred.
Speaker 1: I would go and.
Speaker 6: Do golf today, only if I drive the I'll come.
Speaker 1: Also hanging checking the weather.
Speaker 3: And into the next podcast to find out what car, what jas did today?
Speaker 1: Maybe you know what am like? Boating?
Speaker 6: You change your mind? Take the boat out?
Speaker 5: Beautiful down there today?
Speaker 1: Was there wind? No, you're gonna go fishing. I've heard this.
Speaker 5: I just said to him doing something. Your kids are all at school.
Speaker 6: I'm going to live today, Jase, Let's go on the boat, go do something.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting for the wind to come through.
Speaker 5: There is no woman down there at all?
Speaker 2: Was there?
Speaker 5: Jeez?
Speaker 3: Still it's still.
Speaker 6: A big glass out. Go play.
Speaker 1: There's a bit of windowp We'll go play golf.
Speaker 6: Eighteen knots eighteen knots.
Speaker 1: Eighteen case too much wind for squash.
Speaker 3: Too, say eighteen knots is okay, We'll just go home, sleep and eat ice cream.
Speaker 5: Then that's fun.
Speaker 3: Something sounds fun.
Speaker 1: I do want to go to golf today? Should we go to do not home?
Speaker 6: I said, I'm going to drive the buggy.
Speaker 1: Okay, We're going to go golf. Have a great day.
Speaker 3: Everyone microphones said, Jazz is always doing some things. He's always doing activities and some things.
Speaker 4: I went out on Sunday. I surprised him at his birthday party. You said I wouldn't do it all.
Speaker 3: Sent me a textas morning and said, in the middle of the show, does Jacks ever leave his house? And I said, why he goes? I just said him talking about how he's never tried, and I was like it for a year, But no, he does not leave his house.
Speaker 5: Go and get some Mexican today.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go get Mexicans.
Speaker 3: Go somewhere new, something different, Bentley, go and leave, leave Bentley something.
Speaker 1: I'm going