Speaker 1: Hello, working on a podcast two three four Mike, Sorry, I was m I a yesterday.
Speaker 2: I had depart the building early.
Speaker 1: Clearly I was missed what happened.
Speaker 2: I'm just I was just a bit n QR.
Speaker 3: There we go, Mace dogs on everyone on, be beautiful, q stand not quite right now when you leave the room with thanks Mace, seez in QR.
Speaker 2: Did you ever have the shop in Adelaide? N QR. There's a shop here quite right in QR. It was like the reject shop called not quite right.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like labels that have been printed properly, or the cans of damage you can still, yes, similar kind of like that. But it was a full shop dedicated to that.
Speaker 1: What's new, that's what they need to bring back. It was good, wasn't it knew.
Speaker 5: Where you see it first? Is that what it was?
Speaker 1: Exclusive stockists of Davenport boxer Shop.
Speaker 3: Yes, Looney tuned Tis and a good slinky sippy cushion yeap o, a lava lamp slime.
Speaker 1: Those little number plates for your bike that have the.
Speaker 6: Number plates, the personalized number plates.
Speaker 1: Never had Clint really ever.
Speaker 5: Well I can see why they never.
Speaker 1: Had Brody either, was never available now memorabile.
Speaker 7: My parents gave me a vanilla name.
Speaker 8: Jason would have been everywhere. Yeah, and you.
Speaker 1: What's what are you sitting on? What's what's going on?
Speaker 9: Well, for some weird reason, when we said n QR, my brain went to, you know, cold, how you can get like bags of carrots and you can get those carrots that aren't right.
Speaker 1: We literally just had that conversation.
Speaker 10: That's what they're called.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, we literally just had that conversation and hit the headphones on maybe that are you sis to you?
Speaker 10: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Are you not right? Right?
Speaker 11: I reckon you belongs in your vernacular. I can imagine you're using that regularly.
Speaker 10: I'll bring it in. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Can I just flag there was a text group conversation going.
Speaker 1: On yesterday I don't want to talk about it that I decided not to be a part of.
Speaker 3: But amazing too, what sort of I was on the peripherree Yeah, I just sort.
Speaker 1: Of sat back watching.
Speaker 8: Do you want to explain it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So next week we are embarking on our say hey for ten k where we are hitting the road for two or three, four weeks, whoever knows how long this is going to take. But Basically, we're going to go out there and shake people's hands and get them to say hey. All we have to do is say hey to us. Every hundredth person wins a hundred bucks, every thousandth person wins a grand, and the ten thousandth person wins ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 12: That's a great explain. I'm going to cut that for the promough, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'll just a bit more. That was actually great timestamp, but keep it in a good.
Speaker 12: Times good timestand timestap good.
Speaker 1: Did we remove yesterday timestamp?
Speaker 12: I'm sure no, no, no, no, the edit was so good that we didn't even Yeah, we didn't even say the word times exactly. Maybe maybe we should timestad No, No, moving on talking about timestad.
Speaker 1: So, Mace Dog, do you want to pick it up where the text messages were?
Speaker 9: Well, I think to provide some context, we put on a meeting yesterday after the show and we just sort of spoke through all the logistics we needed to do to make this promo come to life. And there was a conversation that happened where you guys were like, it would be really cool if we could be branded up in some sort of t shirt jumper you know that has the promo name on it.
Speaker 10: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 9: Anyway, So because it's happening on Monday and it was a week to turn it around with signage on the T shirt, I was like, we need to move quickly on this. I need to be able to purchase. I think, yeah, and then drop it off. Anyway, so I started throwing out some suggestions on what.
Speaker 8: And you're very sorry you asked for our opinion.
Speaker 11: You just put it on the record that I will wear anything.
Speaker 6: Side chat, do you remember when we were at piss were at pissed and there was some major emergency somewhere and I got sent out in the piss jumper with the lips on it.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, I had the lip jump. I've still got that should ceremonial burning. So the first suggestion for the merch was T shirts with our names in big capital letters across the front. And I just thought, Jace is not going to go out and T shirt it says and.
Speaker 8: Clint capital letters.
Speaker 1: So we thought, I like the idea of having cut say and he sits in the middle.
Speaker 8: Said that he could be the end.
Speaker 7: So it said, do you want names on your jumper, and I said, my reply, what would you have replied to that if it was a message to you?
Speaker 1: Great suggestion, Mace, Oh thank you.
Speaker 8: Oh you're softening the blow. I just rode back absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I would have been like, oh yeah, cool suggestion. I think we're in a different situation because it's a guy and a girl. They would know the difference. What about if we win?
Speaker 5: It's very heteronormative.
Speaker 2: Do we have any hats out there?
Speaker 7: So basically Jace didn't have the balls to reply, so I just rode back absolutely not.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I was asleep.
Speaker 3: I woke What the fuck is going on here? It was there was a lot of messages, and then Mace you sent through?
Speaker 7: She said, okay, do you want to get them done with? Say ten K blah blah blah, no the logos on a white jumper. And I said, I think Jas Lawrence they have ten K's great, but maybe not white because we're.
Speaker 8: Going out every day for two weeks.
Speaker 7: And I was like, a white hoodie, We're gonna have to wash it every day a bit. Do you think white gets so dirty?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Where I would wear a T shirt with a hoodie like a neighborhood. You and I might wear a couple of days with your teacher.
Speaker 1: And then the suggestion turned them off now and then it's.
Speaker 5: Just coming for an autograph.
Speaker 13: That the harsh lighting.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so no, no to white.
Speaker 8: I said no to white.
Speaker 5: She said red, which is our brand colors.
Speaker 1: My favorite, well, my.
Speaker 3: Favorite was when you said through the puff of vest, no, I'm still going, which I don't mind a puffervest.
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, I said, can we see the fit of the jumpers? Because Jason's fussy.
Speaker 8: Is what I wrote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she blamed it all on me.
Speaker 8: Sample you are very fussy.
Speaker 1: I've been happy with everything about Clint.
Speaker 7: Said, I don't mean to cop out, but this is a Jason Lauren decision. And I said, he's the least fussy and he wants a jumper with Clint written on it. And then he said something about which, and then I said maybe we could do puffer jackets and she said something like this, and I said, I think I look like a behemoth in that.
Speaker 1: I quite like the puffer vest.
Speaker 8: That's bullshit. You walked in here this morning, went well, what about when.
Speaker 3: She said life jacket when she's in the vest, Because doan't you be able to back me up here?
Speaker 1: Did I look at the Best of Country Road the other week when we were there? Thank you?
Speaker 3: So when you said the vest, I was like, I don't mind a vest, but I knew the reaction was going to be about the coalless puffer.
Speaker 7: So I could do a vest if it was black, but not red because the red looks like, what are you going to sing all day for two weeks?
Speaker 2: See my.
Speaker 1: Vest?
Speaker 8: He teases people who wear vests.
Speaker 5: I love. I would do a black.
Speaker 1: I like a vest.
Speaker 8: It's very black. It's gonna be black puffer.
Speaker 1: It's got to be brand Let me just throw it.
Speaker 10: Out there for the record.
Speaker 7: Just finally, to finish this, She then said what about this jacket? And I didn't even reply because I wanted to write back.
Speaker 1: This last jacket.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm not picking so fat in this, but.
Speaker 1: The last jacket I would be.
Speaker 8: Because he needs to call it because he's gotten.
Speaker 1: You can't give me that. I'd look like we can skipping.
Speaker 6: What about a rugby top that's like.
Speaker 1: A rugby top?
Speaker 13: That all I thought we got a Canterbury for a rugby around, Yes, rugby and ugly.
Speaker 2: All the different it's called an ugly.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 11: My sister has got one of those cricket machines so she can just screen whatever you want.
Speaker 8: It's a cricket machine.
Speaker 11: You know the ones they like do like no, I like stick stickers onto jumpers, T shirts and stuff.
Speaker 1: They've got a gas man.
Speaker 8: Gas man is very they can.
Speaker 7: I bought my dad some fathers, so okay, So.
Speaker 9: Looks no, I'm I just wanted a suggestion. I just kept getting no, no, no, and I.
Speaker 5: Just needed a suggestion.
Speaker 7: And then we said, we talk about it this morning, and that's what we're doing now.
Speaker 8: So we've got a black puffer.
Speaker 10: This it needs to be.
Speaker 9: I think the issue is that we need it to be either red, navy blue or white.
Speaker 10: Brand.
Speaker 7: So what we can do is have it black and we'll have just Jason, Lauren and over on it.
Speaker 8: You can have misover across the back if you want.
Speaker 9: I don't know if we can have black because it's not a brand color. If we're going to be out in a street and where Jason, Lauren and all over nine one hundred, we need to be in brand colors.
Speaker 1: We're just one hundred.
Speaker 5: What did I say?
Speaker 1: I know we're fighting over the color. I think it's free coun probably.
Speaker 8: We're also we're not We're not Casanova's, so we can wear the black.
Speaker 5: That's the thing. You're not Cassanova's.
Speaker 7: People will confuse us that we are super and over and we're handing out stick.
Speaker 8: Is an icy can cold in your head?
Speaker 5: There's Lauren, We.
Speaker 8: Only wear black. Look at us all in our team we were dark colors.
Speaker 9: So do you want a hoodie? Do you want a jacket? Do you want to shirt? Can we print on?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you hand you could because we had black and puffer jackets at the other place that we're printing.
Speaker 5: Did we kiss? I've got one?
Speaker 10: Are they what colors are that? Oh they're purple.
Speaker 7: But but the jackets are like I think a black puffer is. If I have to compromise older navy.
Speaker 8: If you wear jeans, blue jeans.
Speaker 11: And navy, I'm just going to come in and dog here. Though, she's got like five days to turn this around. So do we need to find something off the rat do we to be wearing?
Speaker 5: Actually? Is it?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 5: Actually?
Speaker 2: Onesie?
Speaker 9: Are we wasting cash by buying something and doing all this? Not even keen to wear?
Speaker 8: We invest in a puffer over a T shirt.
Speaker 7: Jason Lawrence and Nova not so we can wear it time and time again. Yes, if we do a T shirt which is cheaper, we can have the ten.
Speaker 8: K I reckon.
Speaker 1: Get a decent jack and branded Jason Lauren.
Speaker 8: Over a jacket. Wow, it's stepped up.
Speaker 1: What do you mean like an overcoat? An overcoat? More like a trench a trench.
Speaker 4: I just think if we're going to be this is something that we can over there.
Speaker 8: Quiet, you're not doing a windsheet.
Speaker 5: No show yesterday. On the text message, we start a voice.
Speaker 3: Oh people, someone will post on relatable Jake, someone will come up with something good.
Speaker 8: Come on, faith, there's no time.
Speaker 4: I think for all the stuff that we want to have one uniform, which means it will get one item. And I would like to propose that we get one turtle neck and you get.
Speaker 1: A turtle neck shirt. Looks like a turtle neck on me. I can't.
Speaker 4: And if you all had to ski, if you had a skivvy turtleneck and you wear it every single one, it becomes your thing.
Speaker 2: Can put.
Speaker 8: I won't get any I don't have a neck. Guys.
Speaker 1: I like to have a tattoo. Yeah, that's so unfair. The best we're not doing skivvy.
Speaker 2: We skivvy.
Speaker 1: I love a skivvy and I think that's iconic. Okay, So what about a cardigan? A cardigan strong? I like a cardigan.
Speaker 2: Okay, look at that?
Speaker 5: Can I just fly wise?
Speaker 1: What's that puff?
Speaker 5: The best?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 1: And we do move quick?
Speaker 9: You do?
Speaker 1: You do? We're very nimble. I move very fast.
Speaker 5: Okay, So we want to So we can't have anything that's going to go.
Speaker 1: About?
Speaker 10: What about a hoodie?
Speaker 1: What about? What about a felt that.
Speaker 8: Every single day it's I mean, look a bit like it.
Speaker 2: What about paraship pant material?
Speaker 1: What about a track suit?
Speaker 8: I'm just I'm not going to wear it out about every day?
Speaker 9: Well, then there's no point getting anything. Why don't we just not waiting for the money.
Speaker 5: Why don't we just buy?
Speaker 10: Why don't we just not waste the money?
Speaker 8: We're not wasting the money.
Speaker 5: We say, sorry, spend it on breakfast instead.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with it?
Speaker 2: You don't want to hoodie?
Speaker 1: Do do a hoodie?
Speaker 7: But I'm just saying probably I'm not gonna wear for fourteen You get your second because I would wear outfit with a puff of jacket.
Speaker 2: You can add hocket like every three days. Just wear it.
Speaker 5: Also, you're on the side of a tram. Now people know who you are. You don't need to wear a Lauren jump Lauren we wear.
Speaker 1: Each Other's just a fuck with people.
Speaker 8: He's going to be Lauren.
Speaker 5: Decisions.
Speaker 8: But don't put me in any of those things you said.
Speaker 9: Anyway, if someone could come to me with a link to I will get today and I will put your logo on.
Speaker 1: It, surprises, I reckon, that's dressing gown.
Speaker 4: We're going to do a puffer. Everyone is inconclusive vest or in decisive.
Speaker 1: About sleep a vest spoken, it's a it's a puffer vest.
Speaker 4: You're all getting a puffer vest, but not.
Speaker 8: In red because we look like we've fallen in the yarrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 5: It's just quite noisy.
Speaker 1: Now it's Jane.
Speaker 5: They are.
Speaker 2: We're not wearing.
Speaker 7: Backets a noisy because them we still it's just.
Speaker 12: A s I left like fifteen minutes then, and we're still still talking about I'm still talking about this.
Speaker 8: Is that what we're great on. Brody voted and he's the leader of blue, red and white. Sam No, not wh what color black?
Speaker 2: I don't think you a black.
Speaker 7: You're allowed navy though by black's much easy to find the navy that.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It'll be a strong blue. It'll be like that navy up there.
Speaker 12: I've got an over puffer. It's got sleeves, just a overpuffer. Yeah, I'll bring it in colors.
Speaker 5: Brings and underwear as well.
Speaker 1: But it's black.
Speaker 10: You do black.
Speaker 7: I think we can make a call, a phone call and find out for you to take the stress up.
Speaker 10: Then it's what color do you get here?
Speaker 1: It is? Here comes the jacket? Maybe?
Speaker 8: Why can't we just wear them quite on the right though.
Speaker 1: Rough Sleeper, they're quite nice?
Speaker 2: Actually, can we get there?
Speaker 8: Just get them? What's rough Sleeper?
Speaker 10: It's charity for homeless?
Speaker 2: Can we get there?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 12: We've got over over there with a bunch of these don't.
Speaker 5: And we'll just see.
Speaker 10: I'm so there. We came to a solution.
Speaker 12: Glad, I'm here.
Speaker 8: Get it without sleep?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm pretty sure you take away there and put our names on it.
Speaker 12: Well, No, thank you to Rough before generously donating these.
Speaker 8: Donated you took three things from a charity.
Speaker 1: It is now picking the logo collection biz collection. How do you sleep at night. Is it beyond me?
Speaker 5: That'll do?
Speaker 1: You're happy with that?
Speaker 2: Oh? God?
Speaker 1: I still like.
Speaker 9: If you want a piece of clothes, Beanie, Beanie, send legs.
Speaker 10: And I'll get it done.
Speaker 9: But if I don't get if I don't get the link today, I'm not going to be able to purchase it to get a branded So if you want something specific, send me a link today and I'll go out and purchase it and i'll get it printed for you.
Speaker 5: Love that?
Speaker 1: Can we be getting with that tone as well? Jase?
Speaker 8: Could you so frustrated with all?
Speaker 5: To be fair, I'm not here, so it's just like I'm growing in the.
Speaker 8: Walking away too noisy? You look like, don't fold the collar down. No, color's got to be color's.
Speaker 1: Going to pop. I think that's fine, right heavy?
Speaker 5: Is it going to be warm?
Speaker 1: They're warm?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Look you're broadcasting from the snow.
Speaker 1: If anything I'm eating, are.
Speaker 7: They clean snow? They've been worn for many different things and they needed.
Speaker 2: Fourteen or fifteen lifts are open, that's what you look like.
Speaker 7: Are we are we getting anything custom on it? Or are you doing the stock standards?
Speaker 5: You've got ninety centimeters of man made snow.
Speaker 2: Four or five runs are open.
Speaker 1: I don't care what we were.
Speaker 8: We've there at the beginning.
Speaker 1: We all agree we're going the hoodie.
Speaker 8: We have the hoodie?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I like, what about we're going hoodie?
Speaker 12: Now what we're wondering?
Speaker 5: What about that thing?
Speaker 8: What makes he's going to have a MENTI.
Speaker 5: What about like the boiler suits?
Speaker 8: Yeahler would not be flattering?
Speaker 2: What are they?
Speaker 1: Overall? We're doing that? If we're doing that, we should start a Newslet.
Speaker 8: What started.
Speaker 10: Cracking on with my permits?
Speaker 9: You just let me know what people principle?
Speaker 4: What is the application like.
Speaker 7: Of an overall you go to fully get naked in the bathrooms if you need to do?
Speaker 8: It's too hard on?
Speaker 6: What if?
Speaker 5: Guys, did you hear that?
Speaker 10: What was it not about the problem with going.
Speaker 8: Just come up with a light bulb that we've.
Speaker 10: Got going on. Hey, that was nice.
Speaker 9: If you had overalls but you had buttons on the crutch, then you could just open up your buttons Like yeah.
Speaker 8: But how many people wearing overalls? Is that?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 10: No, no, but I just thought about that.
Speaker 1: We are the buttons just like a baby, you know those ones.
Speaker 8: I'm not undoing a flap under a flap. I'm going home.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, okay to opening one in public?
Speaker 5: Getting the big hands?
Speaker 10: Yeah, flutes, what are they going to be?
Speaker 12: Co flutes like the down?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What movie you say last night? What was it? Lie?
Speaker 9: I've got them like cut It'll be like a life size.
Speaker 11: You never heard the word plastic, Yeah, plastic big in the outdoor activations ones are cool.
Speaker 8: They're like football, like you're at the at the basketball.
Speaker 3: Down down, prices it down and hates you.
Speaker 8: What you said, phone's cool?
Speaker 12: You said Phry swinging?
Speaker 1: So's so much?
Speaker 10: Don't be coming at me, yo, don't.
Speaker 1: Becoming movie to see last night?
Speaker 10: Any challengers just went for so goddamn?
Speaker 12: Is the tennis one with?
Speaker 1: They give you free snacks?
Speaker 10: Honestly a light?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Do we have a movie on next week? A little.
Speaker 10: On the thirtieth?
Speaker 5: Jam Factory?
Speaker 1: Now, Lauren, let's learn from past mistakes.
Speaker 12: What is this jam Factory?
Speaker 1: I love you? I love the jam Factory.
Speaker 12: Jam Factory because Nando's is gone. Well, there's not much, has nothing left in there. It's pretty Yeah, but the sin is good. Yeah, gold class.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I won't beployed next week, so I don't know are you going next week?
Speaker 1: Is this your last week? Jesus, that's gone quick.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I can pass on there.
Speaker 1: Just scap me present schnitz Who's got the chips?
Speaker 12: Schnitz any serious Schnitz chips?
Speaker 1: No, they're good, but I don't think they compete with the Perry Perri chip.
Speaker 12: Oh no, every day I need.
Speaker 2: A chip dip with the Perry Perry as well with the pair.
Speaker 1: Have you have?
Speaker 8: You had Schnitz chips.
Speaker 12: There's a time and a place for Nando's chips. But if I had a choice, percent of the time Schnitz Yeah, yeah, there's something about the salt on the schnitzch You make your own rap or what customized? No, I'm not a customizer. I know you are.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 12: No, I'm not fussy. I'm the least fussy person you meet, are we? Whatever there is on the menu?
Speaker 5: I hate mayo. I used to think I think that you were a widow for not liking mayo. But I hate in everything. It's in everything, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: That is not an ingredient you just add without putting it on the med.
Speaker 11: You know what I also don't like that is hidden in everything is dial I don't like deal. Deal is in every source, So like every single source you get all like pastos and things.
Speaker 1: It's just like, you know what I love. I hate a spring onion.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: A lot.
Speaker 3: The other day, trains and I got the you know where it's the grill that's just flamed, just slightly flamed.
Speaker 7: Is it a sushi where the salmon is slightly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just slightly torch, yes, the scallops, the beef.
Speaker 1: They just have these little spring onions on top.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, chuck a spring onion with a sesame seat on top of You've got me.
Speaker 10: Where do you sit with coriander?
Speaker 5: Love it?
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I'm like, yeah, this is actually making expression vietnamme.
Speaker 8: It's all right for dinner.
Speaker 12: There's a few bars around here by the ways, a couple of average ones, and there's one really good one just to block up. Just pass subway here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, subway eat fresh the other day and I haven't had one in about I want to say, but we were it was easter. I're on a road trip and it was the only place and I was like, oh, give it a little chicken snitty subway.
Speaker 1: And git the wrap or the sub no good? I know what?
Speaker 2: Yeh do you have the thing they mic awave their meat. That's no good? Is that?
Speaker 5: What that thing is?
Speaker 10: Subway?
Speaker 12: Guys, I forgot to tell you you got a job at Subway. Yeah, I'm a sand with each others.
Speaker 1: Good for you.
Speaker 12: No, I got an air fryer, and guess what The first thing I cooked in it was pork belly.
Speaker 1: The first thing you did was pork.
Speaker 2: It's very strong, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's beautifully.
Speaker 12: Cover it with salt for half an hour to dry it out, and you take the salt off and put a little bit of vegetable oil on the crackling. Incredible. It was the first time I've ever been out of nail pork belly crackling.
Speaker 1: And then how was the meat though? Was it like?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, I put some Chinese spices in there, and a little bit of oyster sauce and some brown sugar and whatever else I could find in the cupboard. Yeah, it was so good. I couldn't believe I made it. It was like I made this. It was amazing.
Speaker 10: I love that kata.
Speaker 7: Really good pork gelly crackling is to have the heat up so high.
Speaker 4: To make the best pork belly. Here we go for about I usually like to do thirty hours. So thirty hours, you put it, you cover it in salt, put it in the fridge, roars the moisture out, and then you have a milk bath. So then you sit it in the milk milk. You sit it in the milk, obviously leaving the crackling out of the milk. Cook it and then you really blasted, particularly if you can do it in a web.
Speaker 12: But that's your best bet.
Speaker 4: And then the pork crackle is heaven. And you got this juicy, milky pork.
Speaker 1: Because I don't like when the meat's dried and chewy.
Speaker 11: Thirty hours Smith and she like famously makes from scratch Smith. They'll be like she'd be like this morning, I woke up and my kids felt like cereal.
Speaker 5: And then she'll be like making the cereal for them, and like baking.
Speaker 10: I know he's talking.
Speaker 1: She makes the cereals.
Speaker 12: Should It's like Nagi, We've got to get him to now.
Speaker 1: It's got way too much time.
Speaker 11: And my god, Naggie's dog has gastros.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: She was trying. She was making all these meatballs and stuff, and he was so sick he couldn't eat it.
Speaker 6: Make meatballs for a dous fell falling off my algorithm.
Speaker 1: You know what meat balls over rated? I like and pine meatball. Just break it down and make it like a bolonnaise or something like that.
Speaker 10: That's what you spaghetti bolini with meat balls?
Speaker 1: Bro what both?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You spaghetti meatballs or spaghetti botle nayes and mateballs and matbles.
Speaker 12: Yeah, double up on the break break it down like other was this dry break down? I used to get Ikea meatballs. You had a freezer for so and then you put it in your spaghetti ballon at.
Speaker 10: Really they give you a real bad breath.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, oh a bit of garlic going on garlic bread.
Speaker 5: I can't really do garlic anymore.
Speaker 1: You can get the meat balls at subways in my old age.
Speaker 5: I'm just finding that garlic really upsets me. That defamation.
Speaker 12: Any that I missed when I was.
Speaker 1: Oh good that.
Speaker 5: Bought the other day, which was a bit broke, I would get so canceled.
Speaker 3: If I know I'm the safety, I'm the last lie.
Speaker 12: Out of all the time stands, I've done your ninety percent of them.
Speaker 10: It would have to be a big strike rate for Mason.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so I bought a white Wings pancake shaker the other day white or greens or yeah.
Speaker 1: Johannah Hay does one she stopped? Did she stop?
Speaker 3: A mixture at it's in a round jast it looked a little bit more classy, and add some eggs and melted butter.
Speaker 1: But then you shake it up and it is unbelievable.
Speaker 11: I love a pancake magazine. Yeah, has gone quite healthy.
Speaker 1: Do you know what else is very good? Maggie beer ice cream?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Never had it, Maggie big camel.
Speaker 1: Burnt caramel and fig. Oh you never had it?
Speaker 3: No, you need to go and get it today, leave right now, just go? Okay, see Maggie beer, can someone do the promise?
Speaker 1: No, Maggie beer burnt fig and honeycomb.
Speaker 12: I didn't know she made ice cream. I thought she still made a little like Quinet was told.
Speaker 1: I'd like a text from you lady today after trying it.
Speaker 12: Sorry, say Maggie.
Speaker 1: Beer burnt fig and honeycomb.
Speaker 12: Okay, time stamp at twenty six and Maggie beer burnt fig and you know what honey comb?
Speaker 1: Where do you sit on? Hugging das?
Speaker 10: I never had it. I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 3: Huggondas ice cream very good, no chemicals and all that, just a bit more.
Speaker 4: Or you know, my dad's actually a bit of an expert in ice cream, so am I weakness. He was head of an ice cream company and so he had to They would give him all this stuff to try and be like, no, I don't like that, make that, and it would go in in the big factory and they would That is my dream.
Speaker 2: My dad was head of an ice cream company. My dad also worked at an ice cream company.
Speaker 4: Which one Streets my dad worked at Nestle.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, they could have been ice cream friends.
Speaker 4: They could have made probably competitors.
Speaker 2: They were probably competitors, but yeah.
Speaker 1: And he would go to the factory and they'd be like, all right, which one do you like?
Speaker 4: And we'll put into production and he would try and stuff and then make that.
Speaker 12: Streets really do This might be a South Australian thing. Do you have Golden North Honey ice cream? It's a South Australian thing.
Speaker 10: What about friends?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, oh yeah, great experience.
Speaker 12: Fifteen dollars?
Speaker 10: Has this been going for forty one minute?
Speaker 1: No? Fifteen no? No, no, you get like half a lead. You might get on South for like nine o twelve. There you go. It's a little tiny month, five hundred meals, a single serf trying to be good. Give it, give it a home.
Speaker 5: Would you be interested in some honey if I bought someney.
Speaker 1: In from your dad.
Speaker 5: The bees they're good.
Speaker 8: I've got a be issue.
Speaker 5: Oh do you have a swarm at home?
Speaker 7: Well, potentially, there's one bee that follows me every time I want to sit in the backyard.
Speaker 8: This one bee.
Speaker 5: Anythink it's the same when they live for two to three weeks, so just live.
Speaker 7: For And then I went his time and it flew in the door and came in the house, and I'm so I managed to get it out of the house. Ten minutes later, came back in and sat on the couch next to me, and I was like, we are not friends.
Speaker 8: Cute, it's gone along than two weeks.
Speaker 5: Someone else, Are you allergic?
Speaker 8: I've never been stung, so I don't know happen.
Speaker 11: But is it could be my perfume could be yeah, they do love perfume.
Speaker 5: Actually anything sweet.
Speaker 7: Because Paul goes outside and has lunch in the sun, No problem, I'll go atide.
Speaker 8: Bee flies around me NonStop.
Speaker 1: Can we get some money?
Speaker 11: Yes, thanks, because when I went harvesting with Dad a few weeks ago, he was like, don't wear perfume.
Speaker 12: They think you're a flower. They'll try to get pollen out of you.
Speaker 7: Like, maybe it is it's tom for Whenever I wear Tom for.
Speaker 5: Pink, what is it black?
Speaker 1: They sting me? They die correct.
Speaker 12: Most of the time, most of Yeah, sometimes they get away with it, but not normally.
Speaker 7: Difference between a being a wasp. There was an argument in my house yesterday.
Speaker 8: She said, she said she thought it was a wasp.
Speaker 3: What was we used to in Queens And we used to get those big wasp nests and you'd get a candidy odorant.
Speaker 5: My dad did that. He had a flamethrower in the backyard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, get you get the lighter, big counteract.
Speaker 12: My grandpa was a beekeeper and he's been stung so many times. He's basically immune to it. There's no no reaction anymore. His body's like ah whatever. He doesn't swell or anything.
Speaker 1: Vinegar. They say, it's quite immune to podcast.
Speaker 11: What you do is you put the money from the base money you should tortures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I