Speaker 1: Morning everyone, this is Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 2: You are on the air with Chase and Lauren and it's just gone twelve past day. Hey, it was this time yesterday we were chatting with one of Melbourne's biggest families.
Speaker 3: Shoot eleven children.
Speaker 1: You know what you know? We don't have to recap it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you missed it, I've put it into song for you as a catch up. Here's a story.
Speaker 4: I'm a girl named Tiggan who was busy with eleven kids of her own. They have three bedrooms and one bathroom in their Cranburn home.
Speaker 3: This is a story Lauren who last kids but doesn't have them on her own.
Speaker 1: She agreed to help for the Morning.
Speaker 3: C Yeah, that's right. Tomorrow morning, I'm going to Cranburn.
Speaker 1: Guys, we are going to Cranburn. We're doing the show from there.
Speaker 2: We set up doing the show and we will have front row seats to watch Auntie Lauren roll up their sleeves, take over the house and get the eleven kids.
Speaker 3: Eleven kids. I think, so, don't you throw food?
Speaker 5: You need one of those aprons. That's actually the naked man.
Speaker 3: Five year old girls would love that. It's wrong with you.
Speaker 2: There's many things. I've started writing a list eleven kids, I'd be wearing one of those suits. They were police dog squad.
Speaker 3: No one's going to they all want your attention or do they just help themselves in the morning.
Speaker 1: I cannot.
Speaker 3: Oh, no, I'm not holding the baby.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, baby needs burpie.
Speaker 3: Don't do other people's babies.
Speaker 5: Bottle needs a bottom.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting spewed on.
Speaker 1: You can't stand over, but you can't walk over the baby to get to the other.
Speaker 3: King and can look after the baby while I have all.
Speaker 5: These babies, that thing will be running around shower in the morning.
Speaker 1: No, no, you've got one.
Speaker 3: I'm not. No, that's that's not But you got to come on a lot above my pay grade. I'm not doing the shower. I'm doing for reassistant, sandwiches, all the tooth brushing. But I can't watch other people brush their teeth. It makes them sick.
Speaker 1: Are you going to be watching someone do eleven.
Speaker 3: No, I can't be doing that. I'll be cooking bacon and eggs or whatever.
Speaker 1: They Teagan does everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's super.
Speaker 3: Not Teagan. I am just there to help. I'm not Teagan.
Speaker 1: I cannot.
Speaker 3: I don't even have one kid in my house to learn eleven. I've got Paul. He can brush his own teeth.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: These guys are a great family, eleven kids, Tagan and her partner Mickey.
Speaker 3: And they're great sports, they're good fun. We spoke to Tiagan at length yesterday, but we've spoken to mom. I think it's only fair that we meet dad.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I make a.
Speaker 3: Good how are you dad? Of eleven?
Speaker 6: And now I'm doing pretty good? So you can't compline.
Speaker 3: What time do you get to leave the house in the morning, Mickey, leave it out.
Speaker 6: Five in the morning, wow? And then I don't Yeah, I don't get back to about spiveish.
Speaker 3: Talk us through, so you would leave and the kids would probably still be in bed. Talk us through the scene when you walk in the door at five pm when there's eleven hungry kids at home.
Speaker 6: Oh bloody yeah, it sounds like open that door. The dogs too staffy, so they're barking their heads off. The younger ones are just bloody, yeah, hanging off me leg as soon as I walk in the.
Speaker 5: Door, dogs are the kids. So she's eleven kids. You you're a bit of a stallion, Mickey.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I'll get all right. I've been told, so.
Speaker 2: I was just going to say, like you and your wife, Tagan, the attitudes are you don't see m overwhelmed?
Speaker 6: No, no, just I don't know how we do it, but yeah we just yeah, just keep pushing through it all.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I mean you're working twelve thirteen hour days obviously to put food on the table for a very big family. And then how hectic is the weekends? Do you get any downtime?
Speaker 6: Usually on Sunday as we do, but slight working pretty much every Sunday. But yeah, the Sundays we get a bit of a break. But then once football starts up soon we'll got too fully matches to go on Sundays. Then there's yeah, there's no downtime.
Speaker 3: Do you guys ever get ever get a date night or it's some time to spend some adult time together. We don't do that, okay, I just mean time like you know, go out for dinner or lunch.
Speaker 6: No, no, we never get to do it. We haven't done it for years and years.
Speaker 1: That we need.
Speaker 3: You need to book about three babies, Mickey.
Speaker 1: What do you love about being your dad?
Speaker 6: It's the atmosphere, you know, it's so good when you got all your kids are in and just yeah, it's just the bonding of the kids and it's great.
Speaker 1: Was the plan to always have a big family?
Speaker 6: No, not really, I only wanted to have three.
Speaker 1: And then looks, because how was your youngest she is?
Speaker 6: What is she two months old?
Speaker 3: Now? Baby baby?
Speaker 1: Was there?
Speaker 2: You know when you know, you'll find out we're pregnant and we won't expect that was what? What was that conversation like when Tagan was last pregnant.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're hoping for a boy, but then yeah, she's a girl, so yeah, we were disappointed, en, but yeah, we're just happy that they're all wealthy and that.
Speaker 3: So does that mean you're going to go again?
Speaker 6: Oh look I can't. I can't. Yeah, I can't comment this. I'll leave that I'm under Tagan. But it's not a no, it's not a nose.
Speaker 2: I mean it might be you finished on even number twelve just sounds so round and so lovely. Yeah, I know, but if you go twelve, you've got to upgrade the toy out of high as, don't you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Mickey, what sort of a mum is Tagan? Because she sounds amazing.
Speaker 6: Oh, she's gross. She's so good. I can't believe she hasn't gone crazy. But yeah, she holds it together. And yeah she's really good. She's really really good.
Speaker 3: Wow. Wait, will you guys sound like amazing parents who working hard for your family? She's a supermum.
Speaker 1: Hey, Mickey, how do you ackon?
Speaker 5: Lauren's going to go at your place?
Speaker 6: She might struggle, I think so, she'll be right.
Speaker 3: Any advice for me? Which one is the naughtiest that I need to look out for.
Speaker 6: Oh, they're all naughty in different ways, so you'll be surprised.
Speaker 5: Tech.
Speaker 3: Good on your Mickey. You guys are amazing. Great attitude, great attitude, working hard, good Aussie family. Good on your Mickey.
Speaker 6: That's it, thank you, We go all right?
Speaker 1: All right, buddy, you get on.
Speaker 3: You get back to work. We're interrupting you and this is probably the only piece and quiet.
Speaker 1: You get.
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 6: All good? Thanks very much, Guyso.
Speaker 1: Mate, what a dad? Mickey, father of eleven kids tomorrow convinced they're done yet.
Speaker 2: We are going to their place. We're taking the show on the road. We're going to be live while Auntie Laurence steps in to give them the morning off.
Speaker 3: I mean, Heaven help me.
Speaker 1: Honestly, you've been learning the kids names. I want to test you. Next end, I've got something i want to show Ailey and Ala.
Speaker 3: I've got two down, nine to go. No, it's really like you. You, you and you.
Speaker 1: Tea Can sent me a photo yesterday of their kitchen set up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Also, I know what I'm working with for breakfast. Yeah, that's good, so I can be mentally prepared.
Speaker 1: There's something that caught my attention straight away in the photo that I was like, whoa I mean?
Speaker 3: Is it an outdoor kitchen?
Speaker 1: Makes sense if you've got eleven kids.
Speaker 3: Because I don't know how to light a barbecue.
Speaker 1: You're going to see the photo and I'll describe barbecue.
Speaker 3: That's a good way to cook bacon and eggs.
Speaker 1: So many kids cribe the living condition that you'd be working with the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Next on nov you're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. We're doing to thanks to shell ready to express.
Speaker 3: Here's a story.
Speaker 4: I'm a girl named Riggan who was busy with the.
Speaker 5: Eleven kids of her own.
Speaker 4: They have three bedrooms and one bathroom in their Cranburn home.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow we're gonna be live from there home as Auntie Laurence steps in to help out with the eleven children and get them ready.
Speaker 1: There's Stephen sky.
Speaker 3: Don't okay, eleven names I've been learning writing the song. Guys, why are you being so mean to me?
Speaker 5: At least let me have Chris as well.
Speaker 1: Karen, don't forget Karen, Karen, yep, Okay, you're ready? Okay? Are you ready to do the names?
Speaker 3: I'll try.
Speaker 1: I need a tick sheet. There's Henry okay, eleven name, go for it, go for it.
Speaker 3: Learn during the song. Hayley, Ella, Kate, Zoey, Lylah Roland, Kate, Piper. I've missed one, Addison, Skyler and Oakley. Eleven kids, guys.
Speaker 5: Well just one out of order.
Speaker 3: That's well, there was in age order and I missed one.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many times are yelled the kid's the wrong name?
Speaker 3: I know my mum used to do that.
Speaker 1: We were like Lauren, no, hang on that the Felix like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we were just B one and B two.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Right, Well, I'm impressed. Do you want to see what you're working with tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm going over If you've just tuned in eleven kids. God knows what mum and dad's names are. Remember the eleven kids names I've forgotten then and Mickey Mickey Michael Mickey. All right, I'm going to help the eleven children get ready for the school run tomorrow morning. Will be in the mini bus. We'll be cooking breakfast.
Speaker 1: Make sure a high van. Yeah yeah, Now I think you.
Speaker 3: Need a bus license for that, so I'm not driving, Brody.
Speaker 1: Does she need a bus license to drive.
Speaker 5: A heavy vehicle?
Speaker 3: Liken, Okay, I don't have one, so Teagan can drive. I'll be in the passenger seat.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's room for you in the passenger seat.
Speaker 3: Is that well, one of the kids is going to have to walk. Surely the fifteen year old twins ride their bikes to school or something.
Speaker 1: You're going to be the evil Auntie coming in.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, get out, kids. Make room for Auntie Lauren because she ain't walking. Imagine me chasing next to the bus. Wait for me, it's a waddle next to it.
Speaker 2: All right, here's the game tomorrow morning. You have to be preparing breakfast. There was something that stood out, Oh wasn't there for me? Instantly in the photo of the kitchen and it makes complete sense.
Speaker 5: Okay, I asked you about timing.
Speaker 1: This is the kitchen.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's a bit to work with.
Speaker 3: So there's four toasters. That's good. I can get many.
Speaker 1: Times four, six, eight around the corner. That's ten slices of bread.
Speaker 3: There's two toasters with four slices for slaps.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 3: I can cook them all a piece of toast at the same time. Yeah, that makes sense there, so.
Speaker 2: That doesn't that that was worrying us. Yeah, the time, by the time you butter toast six cold.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's an ice machine jas. Yeah, that's a nice machine. Keep the eye drink bottles cool. Now the stove is covered in things well.
Speaker 1: Because they need the bench space. But you have to take that off to you know, it's you know.
Speaker 2: It stood out for me as well stood up for you. You know what every parent hates dealing with. I swear to God there's a hole somewhere in this world where they all just fall down and you never see again.
Speaker 1: Water bottles, water bottles.
Speaker 3: That's why we've got the ice machine to make the eleven water. Now, how many kids of the eleven go to school? Eight? So don't mean I need to eight lunch boxes.
Speaker 2: They've got the double draw air fry. Where's that next to the toaster.
Speaker 3: But we're not doing air frying for breakfast. Everyone's getting VEGEA might toast tomorrow, that's it.
Speaker 1: We have a fry the eggs you can.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that. They're getting toast. Everyone's having just protein. No, one day won't kill them. I'll give them a protein shake in the drink.
Speaker 2: No, you're not doing protein shakes any Are there any Celiacs.
Speaker 1: Diet?
Speaker 5: That's that's going to be interesting.
Speaker 1: A gluten in there.
Speaker 3: They can have a banana. I mean it's you take a fruit basket. That's always a good idea.
Speaker 1: The ovens there, that's an oven.
Speaker 3: Who's cooking breakfast in the oven?
Speaker 5: Sukar?
Speaker 3: No, No, we're not doing that's is that a toasting machine?
Speaker 5: Where's that where right nex next to the.
Speaker 3: So you could do cheese toast? No night, that's it's it's a Thursday morning. It's a school day. It's not Sunday morning. I'm not making pancakes or anything like pancakes.
Speaker 1: Pancakes.
Speaker 3: I call the pancake parle and get them delivered protein pancakes, preferably.
Speaker 5: Lauren Fair to say, you're going.
Speaker 3: To have the sunglasses on stop top of the stove. Do I have to wear them in case someone throws something at me?
Speaker 1: So, Mickey, the dad story sunglasses on top of the what do they call the rain? Should? The rain should? Well? Because there's no room in the it's a three bedroom house, one bathroom.
Speaker 3: Oh, the sunglasses things are in the vents. That's quite clever. Okay, any other photos to Oh there's a lot of steak knives there.
Speaker 1: Make sure that I'll tell you what. There's a lot of water bottles.
Speaker 2: Also that you left to clear the dining room table because that's where their clothes are drying.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, so their BMX is are they Yeah, they'll definitely be riding their bikes to school.
Speaker 1: Yeah good cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Oh that's I could help put the shing away. That's no problem.
Speaker 5: Up my house, LA does look a bit like your hand.
Speaker 3: I'm good at folding, washing, so I can help with that. That's no bother I'm not good at.
Speaker 2: There's beautiful artwork with the handprints not on the wall like a don what do you call it?
Speaker 3: The hand?
Speaker 5: Add your hand to the you.
Speaker 1: Know what stood out to me?
Speaker 2: Can we go to the lounge room, there's there's not enough seats for everyone to sit down, just like it's thirty.
Speaker 3: Like movie sessions, like you get the five thirty seating. I'll be running a chart. I'll be bringing a spreadsheet like a float chart.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, wow, Okay, about eight slices of toasts, that's great.
Speaker 3: No, that's good news for me. That's that's made me very happy. I thought I would have a full slice and that's it for eleven kids. I'll be making a toast plate in the morning.
Speaker 1: Can you take us to the break with your niece and nephew's names.
Speaker 3: Please, Hayley, Ella, Kate, Zoey, Lylah, Ryland, Kate, Kate, don't tell me, don't tell me. I know what it is. As starts with an A Addison, Piper Oakley and Skyla Boom.
Speaker 1: You've got Peter.
Speaker 3: There's no Peter, there's no Pointer.
Speaker 1: Little Joey, no Joey.
Speaker 3: Okay, they've got two dogs as well, don't they dogs.
Speaker 1: We've forgot the dogs.
Speaker 3: I guarantee I'll spend more time in the yard padding the dogs and playing with these children.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow we are live from their place.
Speaker 2: As Lauren gets one of Melbourne's biggest families Ready for school.
Speaker 1: What can go wrong? Make sure you join us and follow us on socials.
Speaker 3: J Law, Jason Lauren feeling good on Nomber one hundred en on socials