Speaker 1: Big night last night, Jack, you look like a new man, and that's because you did something that scared you.
Speaker 2: And how good is it?
Speaker 3: You feel so good after it. I was on cloud nine.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, it didn't matter if you sucked, which you didn't. Thank you, That's not the point. It wouldn't have mattered if you'd fallen over.
Speaker 1: Or you shuffle down or whatever. It doesn't matter the fact that you did it. That's where you get the benefit.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 4: I wasn't trying to be a model. It was just something that was scary and it was fun to do. I actually ended up having so much fun once I walked out, saw your face, saw our beautiful listeners, Tom was there, my friends, and my mum and dad.
Speaker 3: It was actually really fun, even.
Speaker 2: Though it was hard to recognize us with our dusk and.
Speaker 4: Then me and my like, look that outfits not something I would generally wear, but hey, I wore it.
Speaker 3: You can check it out on our socials at the Christy Swan show.
Speaker 1: Right, You're very proud of you and we all were big show ahead of us. But first, let's talk about doing stuff that scares you. Are you doing something this weekend that makes you feel like nervous and alive.
Speaker 2: We want to hear about it. Thirteen twenty four to ten calls to say.
Speaker 1: Good acts the Chrissy Swan Show's Friday Big Night. Last night, Jack, you did something that really scared you and you absolutely knocked.
Speaker 2: It out of the park.
Speaker 1: And what I say to my kids all the time is, never ever think that things are going to be very bad, because they never are.
Speaker 3: Never.
Speaker 4: It's good to challenge yourself, and it's good to get yourself outside of your own comfortation.
Speaker 1: It is you feel alive, Chrissy say today, Yes, indeed, we're asking you, what are you doing this weekend that dar that might scare you a little bit? Hello Mary Claire, Hi, Chrissy, please talk to me about singing.
Speaker 5: I'm so nervous. I joined a choir recently, which is all good fun, that's fine, and then the person that was doing the solo bit just for a few lines can't do it, so she asked if I could do it this weekend, and at the time I felt really brave and I went sure, in no worries. It's now coming up this.
Speaker 2: Weekend, Mary Claire, I am telling you you are going to love this because whole new neural pathways are going to be firing in your brain. What is the song? What's the song?
Speaker 5: It's a quiet version of It's My Life by Poncho.
Speaker 2: What Oh my god? So which bit is the solo for you?
Speaker 5: Oh, it's just one of the verses.
Speaker 6: That's one of the bit.
Speaker 5: Don't make me sing it.
Speaker 2: Now, just start it with a word for me. Just start it.
Speaker 6: When it goes.
Speaker 7: It's my life.
Speaker 5: My heart is like an open hall.
Speaker 2: Way, Frank said, away, just give it the Swanee treatment.
Speaker 3: Mary Claire, you've got a beautiful, just everyday voice. What do you do for work?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I sit in a quiet room by myself and manage compliant.
Speaker 3: No, you are wasted. You need to be like on radio or doing voice over. Your voice is gorgeous.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 6: I accept the job.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: In fact, I'm going to write an ad for you next week and get you to record it.
Speaker 2: We're going to get We're going to get you a little CV baby.
Speaker 3: Mary Claire. We're going to give you at Baker's Delight voucher good luck this weekend. You will smash it.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Debbie. Hello, Debbie, what are you doing that? Scares you a bungee jumping Oh, for God's sake.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I was going to.
Speaker 6: Do it once before.
Speaker 5: I plumbed all the way up and then I pulled out, So I am determined to.
Speaker 7: Do it this time.
Speaker 5: Oh, Debbie, fingers crossed.
Speaker 2: And you're talking to the wrong person. I was supposed to do it on national television.
Speaker 5: Oh really, Yes, I'm.
Speaker 2: A celebrity, me and Joel Creasy way back in the day.
Speaker 1: And I got all the way up on the scissor lift and then I said, I'm sorry, I can't do this. And the reason I said I couldn't do it was I thought, what if I die and my poor three children have to be like, Oh, mom was on a TV show and she plummet it.
Speaker 3: When that happens, swanny, did the producers or Julia Increase at the time try to convince you like is there?
Speaker 1: Yes, they do, But I said, I do not want my mother and father to say to my children, sorry she died because Merv Hughes wanted an ostrich neck.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, Debbie? Whereabouts you jumping.
Speaker 6: In New Zealand?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: Dam I mean gorgeous places to die if you do, Debbie, you're gonna absolutely nail it. We're going to send you a Baker's Delight voucher.
Speaker 5: Thank you, and God, I.
Speaker 7: Think you were amazing.
Speaker 3: Yay so much, Debbie, I got it done. I got there.
Speaker 5: That's exactly right.
Speaker 2: Good on you. Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 1: As you know, mister Christy comes in on a Wednesday. She's not here now, or is she? Because I've been told actually all my life by psychics and clairvoyance and anyone with the gift bit witchy.
Speaker 2: They'll always say to me, you've got something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, always.
Speaker 2: To people say that to you.
Speaker 1: Order if people say it to everybody, okay, maybe it is just me that they always have said it to me.
Speaker 2: It's my whole life, and I just go, oh no, I don't think so. But I think the bottom line is sometimes I do do weird things that you feel.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, a little bit Jackie Gillies the angels.
Speaker 2: That is a demon.
Speaker 3: That's not my grandmother, that's a demon.
Speaker 2: Oh that is so rude.
Speaker 1: Anyway, something happened this week and it's a bit dark and sad, so I don't even know if I should share it, but I'm going to my model no filter excellent.
Speaker 2: Shush.
Speaker 1: So I listen to music all the time, as you know, because I can't do anything unless there's music going and out of the blue, I remembered last Thursday an artist that I hadn't listened to for twenty five years. There was an artist in the early two thousands, two thousand and one, she released an album her name is Angie Stone. Okay, And I was upstairs cleaning my room again sufferable, endless task and Angie Stone's song which I didn't miss you, popped into my head and I peg was on my bed and I said, oh my god, I've just remembered Angie Stone.
Speaker 2: She's one of my favorite artists. I have listened to her in decades. Have A listened? And I played her this song.
Speaker 1: Through the doorsh sh did, and so I'm singing it. I listened to the whole album. I listened to her all day. I listened to her all weekend, the whole time, going why on earth have I not been listening to Angie Stone every single day? Like well, I mean, obviously say, because I've been listening to Taylor, But she was just one of my favorites and I'd forgotten her anyway, by the way, I sang exactly like I sang then to Peg, and I just when I finally opened my eyes because I was on stage in my mind, of course, with a huge a frow in a massive, gorgeous chocolate set of buzzies like Angie Stone. And then I opened my eyes and Peg was looking at me like mortified.
Speaker 2: You are disgusting.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I will not stop enjoying my life just because I get shape throwing it.
Speaker 2: No, she was on my mind all weekend, Angie Stone. L la la. I'm flicking through Instagram on Tuesday, no, Monday, the first day after the weekend, and you know how on Instagram at the top, I don't even know what it is, people write like statuses like.
Speaker 3: Yes you get those little on top of their icon.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, I see rip Angie Stone, and I.
Speaker 3: Go, it's because you listen to her, do you mean.
Speaker 2: Rip Angie Stone. Angie Stone passed away in a car accident the age of sixty three, just now, just this week.
Speaker 3: That is awful.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but that is weird. Is that weird or not? It's weird that I haven't thought about this woman and then and then rip Can you imagine my brain really exploded.
Speaker 3: Don't have any more thoughts about it?
Speaker 2: No, no, I want I'm going to go and get a lobotomy because I'm scared that everyone I think of is going to.
Speaker 3: Die right and tragically too. Thirteen twenty four to ten, are you a little bit witchy like Swan?
Speaker 2: That is weird, isn't it.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 2: That's weird. Twenty years I haven't heard of it.
Speaker 3: I'm scared, given how close I am with you, No more thoughts.
Speaker 2: Just don't think, oh, yeah, I did have a dream about it. You're going to end up very poor, no money.
Speaker 3: No, I'm going to end up at Paris Fashion Week, the.
Speaker 2: Christy Swan show, the Chrissy Swan Show. Look, it's not mister Chrissy Day. But I think I might be a bit mystic.
Speaker 4: And we're asking on thirteen twenty four to ten, Swany, whether you're a little bit witchy, whether you can predict staff, or you have dreams about stuff that comes true?
Speaker 2: Hello, Jonathan, Oh Swan, how are you d Oh my god. People will hear this exchange and think, oh, that's one of Chrissy's oldest friends and it isn't. And yet it is isn't it, jan It's just.
Speaker 6: A homosexual from the suburbs. Where are all your friends?
Speaker 2: Aren't I so lucky to be sort of enveloped in the love of you and your community, Jonathan.
Speaker 6: And we've got Kylie, We've got Ricky Lee, and we've got christ and no, we've got so we got the three of you.
Speaker 1: I'm so honored. All right, Jonathan, we digress. Thank you, by the way, But when have you.
Speaker 2: Been a bit witchy?
Speaker 6: Yeah? So I am a team manager of a group of people, and I turned around and said to one of my colleagues one day, I have this really weird feeling that you're pregnant. And she's like, no, not possible, We're not even trying. And I said, go home, pee on the stick. Go now, in your lunch break, if you like off your go to it's go pee on the stick. And she come back to me a couple of days later and she's like, Yep, you were right. According to that test, I was pregnant. And she went and did her blood test and you know, the rest is history. She's had her baby. And I was indicated.
Speaker 3: That sort of.
Speaker 2: Happened to me too, Jonathan. And hearing your stories remind me when I used to work on the TV show called The Circle, which was camp as hell. I know you loved it. I'm a big fan.
Speaker 1: I worked with a makeup artist called Meg and she had two older kids, seventeen nineteen or whatever, and I was what we were walking on to set, and I just I looked at her in her eyes and I went and I gasped, and she was like what And I went.
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, you're pregnant. And she was, but she hadn't told anybody.
Speaker 6: Isn't it exciting? Though it feels naughty, but also exciting, I.
Speaker 2: Know, because you know she was doing it.
Speaker 4: Jonathans, can you remember what it was that made you say it?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: Was it something visually about your colleague?
Speaker 6: She had a bit of a glow about her. I'd seen her many times, but I turned around on this day and look, it was middle of the afternoon, the sun was shining through. I don't know if those two things related on, but she had a glow, and I was.
Speaker 1: It's so bizarre that you chose that it could have been anything. I mean, she could have just given up gluten or been off the booze or whatever.
Speaker 2: But you know, you did it? Man, you did it. You're a bit witchy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm a bit witchy. Thank you. And I just want to say before I'll let you go, I love you, Swani and I'd love you to run towards me one day to be an honor.
Speaker 3: The best story ever, Jonathan, We're going to send you a double past and overcame No Pain in Cinema's April three.
Speaker 2: I'll run to woods, don't you worry, Jonathan. Hello, Jilly, Hello, lovely people. How are we more magic? Since I've heard your voice? What sort of witchiness have you been been doing?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 7: My witch news was always driving home from groceries one day and I kept thinking something is going to happen with myself in involving my car, and I was just thinking and thinking, and I was trying not to think anything of it, but it just kept coming up. I got home, parked my car in the driveway, walk down to grab my mail, down have sort of on a on a hill. Next minute, my car had rolled out of the driveway, hit me on the left side of my body really into the fence and clashed into the house.
Speaker 6: Asss the road.
Speaker 2: Jill, is everyone okay?
Speaker 7: I was in shock. But in the end, yes, I was better than bruised and broken collar bone. But something told me I normally would walk up the middle of the driveway. That day I walked with the side of the driveway, and like I did because I had a ball drive and I feel like I would have gone.
Speaker 8: Under you would Oh my god, I would have been been scared moving forward in everyday life, Jill, of any other thoughts you would have might like suddenly start having these awful thoughts and then panic that they're going to come true.
Speaker 1: Have you had anything pop into your head since and gone, oh, dear.
Speaker 7: I always worry about driving there. He always double checked that my car is in park. I've got the break on. Just something that's stuck in my mind.
Speaker 4: So wow, Jill, you need to find your zen with a prize pack of ep Zen favorites. We're going to send those to you and it's going to bring you back down to earth and calm you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, thank you so much. Can just you know, use the handbrake please, Jilli, Thank you, Jill, thank you, thank you. The Chrissy Swan so fabulous Friday, And it's fabulous because you have completed your task. Jack and you're very relieved you're officially a model. Officially follow us on Instagram and check it out for list of this.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's cliche.
Speaker 1: This is twice I've mentioned Curtistone this week. First of all, on Tuesday, I basically name dropped, and I won't name drop about anybody apart from Curtistone.
Speaker 3: Have you noticed you don't name drop. I don't think in our ten years together you've named drops to me.
Speaker 2: The fact that he knows who I am fills me with it really, it really does. And I don't know why. I just really like him so much.
Speaker 3: Do you know how he's like the face of coals? Is he still?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: It should be Christian Curtis, Christian Curtis at Coles.
Speaker 1: I'll do anything just to be in his orbit, and I am going to be on his TV show.
Speaker 3: I'm very excited about that.
Speaker 1: I've chosen what I was going to do too, but now I've forgotten. It involved my world famous to potle mao.
Speaker 4: By the way, hey, you should make him. I know you can probably only cook one meal, even if you just take this in. You should take in your coconut cake.
Speaker 3: For him to try.
Speaker 2: I should shouldn't.
Speaker 3: I that's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I thought you were going to say my pulled pork all that. My lamb shoulder is also amazing.
Speaker 3: A lot of great dishes.
Speaker 2: I got a lot of great dishes, and so does he.
Speaker 1: And in fact, he appeared on a podcast called The Big Down Under and he was asked, what would you cook if you had a meal that you had to prepare for President Trump?
Speaker 2: If I was going to sort of lean into Australia and we bring in some beautiful wagy beef.
Speaker 3: I know that he likes it well done as well. You need to make that. You need to cook that thing hard.
Speaker 6: If you're gonna serve well done steak, you wouldn't serve a big thick steak.
Speaker 3: Maybe you'd slice it thin.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's the answer for the Donald, for the Donald, for the Donald.
Speaker 2: I've got a few things to say here. Weirdly, Curtis sent me a He's got a range of new appliances and one of them is a cordless carving knife and I used it at my dinner party on Friday to calve I feel at steak? What yep? And it is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Maybe you can teach Curtis how to cook for.
Speaker 2: Trump and to teach him anything.
Speaker 1: But if I was to cook for Trump and it had to be Australian, I would definitely give him twisties.
Speaker 2: No, that's a lie. I give him cheesels him cheeto cheese and bacon balls.
Speaker 3: With like a side dish of veggiemight to dip in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he.
Speaker 1: Could just rub his fingers on his face with the orange dust and you wouldn't even know that he'd done.
Speaker 3: It, wouldn't have a clue.
Speaker 4: Curtis has a relationship with Donald the Donald because he was on Celebrity Apprentice in the US.
Speaker 3: Was so he probably that could probably be not far from Hapney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't. He wasn't sort of nasty about it, was he. I think he felt he's a good man.
Speaker 1: All right, Enough name dropping for Kurt my friend, my mate, my mate, Curtis.
Speaker 2: Do I have his number on my phone?
Speaker 1: Not a chance, absolutely absolutely not no, no, no, we're not even friends anyway. Channing Tatum has moved on from Lenny Kravitz's daughter Zoey Zoey Kravitz. She's also moved on, but we'll talk about that in a minute. So Channing Tatum from Magic Mike has.
Speaker 2: A new girlfriend.
Speaker 3: She's an Aussie.
Speaker 2: She's an Ossie.
Speaker 1: Her name is Inca, and she would not have been born when Magic Mike was made, or literally any film. It's only twenty five years old. Wow, it looks I've got it.
Speaker 2: I am not agist by any stretch of the imagination. I'm not. I'm not at all. I just think love is love whatever. But seeing them together, she does look because she looks she doesn't look twenty five. She looks alive. Yeah, she's one of those almost like you know, Miranda Kerr has got that.
Speaker 1: The baby is features, big eyes and she looks like a baby Swanny.
Speaker 4: Inca could be Miranda Kurrs younger sister. I agree, they've got the exact same face structure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Channing Tatum is looking so hot. I'm sorry. I know you're not a massive Channing Tatum fan.
Speaker 2: Just not see it.
Speaker 3: But outfit he just gets better with age.
Speaker 2: I cannot see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah you can't. Can you know what's wrong with me?
Speaker 2: Normally? I can't.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I can see. Zoe Kravitz's new boyfriend Holy. His name is Noah Centineo. Or Centineo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Centinio. I think he's a pretty big actor. But he's one of those dudes you'd see his face and not know his name.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't even know he looked you know what he looks like. He looks like the love child of Pete Davidson and Mark Ruffalo and bang, that is my type.
Speaker 3: Absolutely good on them. At least they're both happy and moving on.
Speaker 2: How do they do it? How did these people do it? Oh? They're hot? Oh really this show?
Speaker 3: Nothing tastes better than fresh bread from Baker's Delight, baked by real bakers.
Speaker 2: Chrissy songs fresh Fridays.
Speaker 1: Nothing tastes better than fresh bread baked Baker's Delight.
Speaker 2: Nothing sounds better than a fresh hit. We've got them here for you every Friday.
Speaker 1: At this time last night, I mean we were in full runway.
Speaker 4: Mates, we were strided my stuff at the PayPal Melbourne Fashion Festival.
Speaker 3: Didn't fall over.
Speaker 1: There'll be you know, you can find footage of it wherever you go, really Instagram.
Speaker 2: But I was asleep at midnight. I don't I don't want to know where you were. But looks of the bags under your eyes today?
Speaker 1: But at midnight it was a very very important time because Lady Gaga dropped that album that we've all been waiting for.
Speaker 2: We've been trying to grab if it's of it all day to get across it. We are gonna play telephone.
Speaker 4: Yes, because sometimes in Fresh Friday Swan we pick an old song and make it fresh again for the purpose of our years.
Speaker 1: But I'll have all the bits and bobs about the new album before the end of the show. I've just got to get my head around at this. So much to take.
Speaker 3: In, so much to take it.
Speaker 2: It's a big album, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people have been waiting for it for ages.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Shows, the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: It's nice to be back and fresh from the fashion festival.
Speaker 2: You don't need to do anything.
Speaker 3: I'm not nervous about anything.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's quizzy. You look visibly relieved.
Speaker 1: Hello Jody, Hi, Yeah good, Yeah, didn't he do well?
Speaker 2: Proud of him.
Speaker 5: And you looked amazing to Chrissy and all the followers.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jody.
Speaker 1: I just I just don't know why there were no bump bags on the catwalk, which is an.
Speaker 3: Oversight because they're awful.
Speaker 1: Hello Christine, Hello, guys, how are you good? My name is also Christine.
Speaker 2: Have you liked? Yes?
Speaker 7: I do because I wasn't childcare and I sing out Chrissy, Crissy.
Speaker 2: That's sweet. Do you spell it with an I A or a Y on the end?
Speaker 3: A y?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm an I A.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: That was That was Jack saying that it was the wrong spelling, even though it is. But I didn't hit that. I didn't hit the sound effect.
Speaker 1: All right, your names are your buzzes, Joe's and Chrissy. It's the best of five, meaning the first one to use to get to three gets the bum bag. Question Number one tomorrow is International Women's Day. Name just one of the colors associated with the.
Speaker 3: Day, Christine.
Speaker 4: Pink?
Speaker 1: Yeah, purple, green or white. I didn't know that, she said purply pink.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know.
Speaker 3: That ils either. Now, also, we should just have one.
Speaker 2: Three is confusing, Yeah, but it's for ladies. We can't make up our mind.
Speaker 3: True, don't at me.
Speaker 1: Christion Number two, which William's sister, has one more Grand Slam title, Serena or Venus Christine.
Speaker 4: Yes, Jody, is your phone like under your car seat and you're having to yell out oh?
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: That's oh no, I love the excitement. Do you just sound far away from your phone? We can hear you loud in clear though. Two points to Jody.
Speaker 1: Question number three, every day is Friday in Jody's head. Question number three, which popstar dropped a new album called Mayhem today?
Speaker 2: Christine? Yes, Christine, Lady it is Lady Gaga.
Speaker 3: She's on the scoreboard.
Speaker 2: Question number four, in which year did World War One begin? Jody? Yes, Jody, that's.
Speaker 5: A guest nineteen fifty four.
Speaker 1: No, very very bad guess, Christine, nineteen sixty and.
Speaker 3: Even worse guess nineteen fourteen, nineteen.
Speaker 2: Fourteen about Franz Ferdinand and all that sort of bizo. Come on, ladies, maybe that's World War two. I don't know either.
Speaker 3: Question number five two points to Jody at the moment.
Speaker 1: One to Christine, what fashion fad did the nineteen eighty three film Flash Dance make popular?
Speaker 2: Get some songs? Jack, Jody, yes, Jody, Lea's.
Speaker 5: D streaming and leg warmers.
Speaker 2: Correct my girl first, when there's nothing got a slow? What a song?
Speaker 4: I mean, we don't have time to play songs, but you did a great job this Swanie, Hey, congratulations, Jody, you've got the bum bag. But I'm going to send you both the Baker's Delight voucher.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Now, don't share your savory bites with the kids at the childcare center, Christine, because they're too delicious.
Speaker 3: Help ha ha.
Speaker 4: And don't share them with Tom, our producer, because I just got scowed out for giving away those.
Speaker 3: Well it's Friday, Tom, loosen up. I'm a model now, ha ha.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Something happened earlier in the show. Ay, I think I might have met the love of my life. Hello, welcome back to the show, Jonathan. Then, look, you know we were talking about being a bit witchy. Did you imagine that you would be back on the show to discuss bits and.
Speaker 2: Bobs with me?
Speaker 6: Look, I didn't see that coming, and I thought, well, what a perfect way to end my Friday afternoon, have another chat with Swany.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I had planned to talk about, something else, probably pointless, and you mentioned in our little conversation the story. You just said one little throwaway line that said I'll be happy for you.
Speaker 2: You will you say it? What did you end the conversation with.
Speaker 6: Very respectfully, of course with consent. But I did say, would you do me the honest swany of running towards me exactly?
Speaker 1: And I knew exactly what you were talking about. But Tom, who worked with me as me for years, had didn't know the story. No one knows the story.
Speaker 2: So I thought, I'll invite you back on the.
Speaker 1: Show and we can tell it together, because there's going to be a lot of people that don't know it.
Speaker 2: And it is a cracker.
Speaker 6: Still gets it stuck with me. I don't know why all these years, I.
Speaker 1: Know, and you're in very good company. The gorgeous Sam Pang, who I worked with on that show.
Speaker 2: It's his favorite. Now I never heard of it.
Speaker 4: It's because it's so visual, Swatie. I remember the first time you told it and what I pictured happening. So I think that hilarious picture sticks in your mind.
Speaker 1: And also I still don't think it's that unusual, and I think that adds such a joy of it.
Speaker 2: Because people are like you, what, okay?
Speaker 1: So fill in any details that I might be saying wrong, Jonathan, because more often than not, people remember things much better than I do.
Speaker 3: Totally.
Speaker 1: But I was probably about seventeen years old and I had finally found someone that wanted to kiss me. And we were at a park near our houses, and you know, both of them with our parents, were teenagers. And he was laying on the grass on the oval and I was there talking to him as well. It was very very tame and very romantic.
Speaker 2: No, it was.
Speaker 1: He was an odd guy. I'll be honest, but I mean, look what you can get, am I right?
Speaker 2: Joonathan? So, so I'm at this park.
Speaker 1: And he said I want you to do something for me.
Speaker 2: I'm like anything, and he said anything, anything, anything.
Speaker 1: We kiss after? Can you touch me on the booby something anyway? He said, can you? I remember him clearly. He was leaning on the grass, you know, with his elbow down, his hand on his and he said to me. I was sitting cross legged, and he said, can you get up?
Speaker 3: Can you?
Speaker 2: Can you hear, Jonathan?
Speaker 1: Can you get up? And you know, like take twenty paces that way and then run toward me. And I went sorry, and he said, yeah, can you just so I said sure, and I got I said sure.
Speaker 2: And then I was going I remember over my short of going is this far enough away?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 1: And he's like a bit further bit further, and then when I was about thirty twenty to thirty meters away, he goes, yep, sup, and then he goes he sort of did that international like the air traffic controller signed like okay, come come.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then I just I ran toward him.
Speaker 6: And that was before we got you in a sports bra.
Speaker 1: I think, I don't know, can I tell you, I don't think sports bras existed then?
Speaker 2: And they I mean, you've never known a harder working bra. And I ran toward him and then I just sort of stood in front of him, and it's like said.
Speaker 6: It, I'm glad you've worked on your self confidence since then, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, and I think I might have done it again.
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, you've got to learn from our mistakes. Come on, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And I've just remembered what I was wearing.
Speaker 1: I was wearing a pair of like light beige sports girl shorts, yeah the Choice, and a gray mile Fruit of the Loom T shirt. Wow, I remember what I was wearing.
Speaker 6: I guess it sounds like the full house outfit. It was probably about that time, wasn't.
Speaker 2: It run towards me? Anyway? Thank you for reminding me of that story. I'd almost forgotten.
Speaker 6: Thanks for taking it through us. I've got plenty more. If you ever need can you can.
Speaker 2: You remind me? We'll do We'll do a regular Friday segment. Jonathan regrets. I love you. You made my daisy Jonathan The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: It's Friday, it means let's check out Chrissy's correspondence.
Speaker 2: Correct took the words right out of my mouth. Joe slid in to my handbox, of course after hearing me talk about shapewear. Oh yes, And I had to really think about this.
Speaker 1: She goes, Christy, Hell, what was the brand of shape where you were speaking about on air last week?
Speaker 2: Please love your show. I had to go Did I say that? I feel like that.
Speaker 1: Was just me talking to my friends, but no, I was on air. Yeah, I was talking about.
Speaker 3: Skins and how fantastic it is.
Speaker 1: Yi Kadashian's brand. And I was so cynical when someone I think I was on the Mass Singer or one of those TV shows, one of the wardrobe girls go here try this, and she held up a tiny little thing that looked like it would fit a baby, and I said that my ass is not going to get in there anyway, it does, and they are incredible.
Speaker 3: She's a marvel that woman.
Speaker 2: Kim, having said that, came up. ANKO also do a great shapewear.
Speaker 3: Good tip.
Speaker 2: I've got both. Jason reached out. He says, ce doub what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Because you think your last name is Williams.
Speaker 1: Or something Christy one, I think it's CS and Jack loving the show.
Speaker 3: You are great.
Speaker 2: Good on you, Jason.
Speaker 3: Bit of positivity for your Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tim heard my curtain dilemma.
Speaker 1: I've got these curtains and I spent so much time choosing the most beautiful curtains I could from spotlight, and then I realized that I do not have the skills to put them up.
Speaker 2: And I said, what do you do with that situation?
Speaker 1: And Tim heard my plan and he goes, I run a handyman business in Melbourne. I can help you with your spotlight hanging. I can even show you so you can do the next one yourself.
Speaker 2: That's where you lost me.
Speaker 4: No he lost No, No, you know where he gets you back though his name at the end read out that full.
Speaker 2: Name, Tim, big dog handyman.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do it though, I want someone to do all of it for me.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to be able to do it all.
Speaker 3: So we'll get Tim big dog handyman back in a second time.
Speaker 1: He'll just have to But thank you, Tim, I will be I will be in touch now. You revealed earlier this week, Jack that your friend Kobe said that slipknot Ah is the world's biggest band ever, and Bruce reached out to suggest you should go on YouTube and look up baby Metal.
Speaker 2: It's the most successful band to ever come out of Japan. Thanks Bruce, Bless you, Bruce. But I don't think that's what we were talking about.
Speaker 1: Kobe, your friend, then also sent an image of the crowd at Slipknot at Flemington. It was called not Fest not Fest and he goes, show Chrissy this and it's the most people I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: How massive is that crowd.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that they're not a big band. My problem is with the term the biggest band in the world.
Speaker 2: I just don't think they are.
Speaker 4: He backtracking said, I said one of I'm like, still they are. They're not one of them. So it was bad it And imagine doing a death circle in that massive crowd.
Speaker 3: Were they all punched by?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I could think of nothing worse.
Speaker 3: How do they get out of there?
Speaker 2: I could think of nothing worse? How do they get out of there? Where do you park? That's my major question? Wherever I go, the logistics where do I park?
Speaker 3: Are always important?
Speaker 1: Leslie dm'd about your laugh, Jack and walking last night in.
Speaker 2: Hey, how are you still okay?
Speaker 3: I'm still I feel so relieved it's done? Yeah, I feel I was so nervous before I walked down.
Speaker 4: I thought I was gonna I thought I was going to either a freeze or b just pass out.
Speaker 2: Aren't there?
Speaker 1: But Leslie, Leslie was not one of the lucky winners. She goes, I love Jack's laugh and I would love to see him in fashion walk mode.
Speaker 2: But I'm sure we've got something on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or you can see me at Malan Fashion Week next year.
Speaker 2: And that's finished with Rebecca.
Speaker 1: We did a segment this week called Born This Way, where we all called up and celebrated all the weird bits and bobs that we were born with. And we had a caller call up and say that they had a condition.
Speaker 2: Called tour ride. I think it's called where.
Speaker 1: They've got little lumps and bumps and extra shoulder blades in their mouth.
Speaker 3: On the roof of their mouth.
Speaker 2: It was extraordinary. Anyway, Beck said, Oh my god, I've always had weird lumps on my bottom draw and your caller, who had tour I just diagnosed me. I thought that was normal.
Speaker 3: You literally said that was going to happen, Swanny.
Speaker 2: And there you go. Community service done.
Speaker 1: So, Lady Gaga dropped her album this morning, and how's this Our very own Ricky, Lee, Tim and Joe caught up with her and you can hear that next Chrissy's clique, let's talk about the new album Mayhem.
Speaker 3: It's called I've been.
Speaker 2: So excited for this.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I didn't google is how long I've been waiting for this album?
Speaker 2: When was her last.
Speaker 4: One, Chromatica, which was twenty So we've been waiting five years, waiting a.
Speaker 2: Long long time.
Speaker 1: Anyway, It's it's worth that it hit last night at midnight.
Speaker 2: Had a very busy day, obviously trying to get over our late night at the fashion show last night.
Speaker 3: Model.
Speaker 1: But I've been trying to grab what I can and it's it's unbelievable. I mean, she could be in the form of her life. There I said it, I'm like Glenae Baker. She has sat down and reflected on her life and how being famous has affected her.
Speaker 2: With the great Zane Lowe, that moment, whether your life since then has felt like the blink of an eye or a river.
Speaker 9: Definitely feels like, Yeah, It's like I just had like no idea what was going to happen, and I'm really grateful that it did. What I value when I think about this time is not what it they, not what it gave to me in my career, but the endless, the endless memories.
Speaker 1: It's interesting that she's so emotional about it, and it reminded me.
Speaker 2: Do you remember I said a while ago.
Speaker 1: I have read that a lot of experts, mental health experts, psychs and whatever, identify extreme fame as a form of trauma. And that's because there's constant scrutiny, loss of privacy, pressure to maintain a public persona. And I feel like her reaction perhaps absolutely supports.
Speaker 3: That meets that criteria. For sure, it.
Speaker 2: Must be extraordinarily traumatic because it's like you die.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then a new version of you is born. And also, like her shoot to fame was massively just dance into two thousand and eight. I remember it. I've been like, who is this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then all of a sudden we were all over her, and then quickly the label pumped out poker Face and she.
Speaker 2: Was She's like, hang on, I don't know who I am, and everybody else is telling me who I am. But yeah, I think keep that in mind when you see people that are struggling, like Justin Bieber or whatever, it's recognized as trauma, just like losing a partner or a parent. She has confirmed that she directly interacts with fans on social media. I don't think it would be every single message is coming from her, but definitely some of them.
Speaker 1: She opens up the app and she answers from herself.
Speaker 2: Which is nice to know.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: She also said she made about fifty songs and had to whittle it down to the final collection that appear on this new album Mayhem.
Speaker 3: I actually thought maybe it would have been more fifties. A lot what you hear of.
Speaker 4: Like people saying that they had one hundred and fifty songs, do they?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got Rihanna is scrounging together four She's got a whole lot to go.
Speaker 1: She says that track four, Perfect Celebrity, is a very very angry song, probably HARKing back to this whole trauma, you know, both loss of identity sort of thing.
Speaker 4: I like having to go to song when I'm feeling angry. Me that's good tonight, me too.
Speaker 1: And Blade of Grass at track thirteen has been inspired by her fiancee Michael Polanski. So there you go, loads of interesting stuff doing the rounds. Have a listen to the album, and have a listened to Rigular, tim and Jogs they put up with her in person.
Speaker 4: And watch SNL this weekend if you're a Gaga fan. She is hosting and it is available on Binge in Australia.
Speaker 1: Speaking of SNL, or have we run out of time? Okay, So Jennifer Coolidge is appearing in a new crime comedy film and I'm so excited about it.
Speaker 3: Crime and comedy together. Wigs me out though.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's the best really, Oh it's the best combination because listen to the cast it's called riff Rap And I was like, you know, she's really been on a high. I hope she's chosen well. I mentioned SNL because Pete Davidson's Love. He plays a henchman.
Speaker 4: I'm into Coolidge and Davidson.
Speaker 1: The rest of the cast are so. She plays Ruth, the ex of a former criminal. His name is Vincent. It's played by Ed Harris.
Speaker 2: You know Ed Harris.
Speaker 1: He was the sort of the guy that played God in The Truman Show. And Bill Murray is in it playing a gangster called Left Barsley.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Literally everything leads back to Charlie's Angels anyway, I can't wait for that. She has said that she nearly died when she was in her twenties in New York City.
Speaker 2: She goes, oh, it's going through I can't do it.
Speaker 3: Accident, do it?
Speaker 2: Why does she sound like no, it's not good anyway?
Speaker 1: She said she was partying in a way that was very extreme and not buckling down. Remind you of anyone Jack and trying to make anything really important happen, getting a career going, et cetera.
Speaker 2: I was busy going to the Palladium.
Speaker 1: I remember it was one of those things where I felt like I was completely out of control and I couldn't stop.
Speaker 2: I couldn't stop the train. That's you and your modeling.
Speaker 3: Career, Have a beautiful weekend twenty and shout out to all the beautiful women that listen to The Christy Swan Show. Enjoy International Women's Day tomorrow.
Speaker 2: The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 1: For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 2: Don Are you