Speaker 1: I want to take you airborne on board a Virgin flight from Perth to Melbourne. About thirty minutes into the flight, when a passenger thought they would de robe, get completely nude and run down the aisle of the aircraft.
Speaker 2: Nudy run, nudy run on board a plane.
Speaker 3: However, he knocked over a crew member. Oh that's a no go.
Speaker 2: Well, actually that's getting the trolley out.
Speaker 3: I don't believe the trolley was out. The trolley would have taken him out.
Speaker 2: It's only a small plane. It's only a single aisle.
Speaker 1: That's three seats, aisle, three seats. I mean, if someone's sleeping with their legout and you go running down with your slungout, it's your trip.
Speaker 2: You can't be getting your shlung out on a plane.
Speaker 3: On a plane does not belong.
Speaker 4: Snake's on a plane. Good movie, mother, Yeah, you can't be doing that. So they took off from Perth and turned around and had to go back to how it was only half an hour into the planet.
Speaker 3: How angry would you be?
Speaker 4: Not the same effect as doing a nudy run across the MCJ or something where people cheer for you.
Speaker 2: No one would be cheering.
Speaker 1: So he got full naked out for naked he was restrained by federal police and the plane landing back in Perth and he was taken off for a psychobut.
Speaker 4: A guy got on a plane I was on from Melbourne to Los Angeles ones.
Speaker 2: Oh he just kept.
Speaker 5: My god, a nerdy. There's a nerdy run in the studio. Has he got a tattoo on his arm?
Speaker 6: Come back in another lap?
Speaker 7: Lap lap?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: My tattoo on your bum?
Speaker 5: What's that say?
Speaker 8: Was?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Our irish leprehorn producer just did two lots this year.
Speaker 2: If you're in a nudie run.
Speaker 3: God, I love this show.
Speaker 4: I did not have that on my bingo card this morning.
Speaker 3: Guys, he has very small hands. He's been he's looking good.
Speaker 5: You look great.
Speaker 2: Jazz looking good, bro.
Speaker 3: The tattoo on the bomb, I don't know. We see the jazz.
Speaker 6: What's the tatsa?
Speaker 2: What is the tat.
Speaker 5: Jason Lauren?
Speaker 3: It says whosh.
Speaker 6: Whosh warning, It says hush past what who doesn't mean anything in particular. It was just a drunken tattoo after our equivalent of schoolies back home.
Speaker 2: Great jazz is whosh irish idiot, great rig I I did not see that coming.
Speaker 4: Your wife's going to be so proud of you for that's a video.
Speaker 3: Can we talk?
Speaker 1: Vitie runs thirteen twenty fourteen, not needy runs.
Speaker 3: But where have you been caught in the news?
Speaker 2: Where have you been caught in the nude?
Speaker 4: What about my friend who slept walked in just a G string no bra out of her apartment really yeah, and couldn't get back in.
Speaker 2: She had to walk to the local police station in the note in a G string.
Speaker 4: She sliptwalk out and got in the lift, didn't have a keys or anything and was at the bottom of the apartment.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, she cover herself, which she is on her own.
Speaker 4: She just put her hand across her boobs and walked in a G string to the police station and said, you've got to help me.
Speaker 2: I've got no phone, no keys.
Speaker 3: Imagine the Johnny Hoppers.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, well, Gaby show I gave youineteen fourteen is our number?
Speaker 3: Where have you been caught nude? Or if you know someone who has.
Speaker 1: Give us a ring At Novar you are on the air with Jason Lauren Quin's here from the news room as well.
Speaker 3: So I was our nude producer.
Speaker 5: He just kids, there's a nerdy run in the studio.
Speaker 1: That was Jersey, our Irish producer getting getting out his little lepricorn.
Speaker 2: Or you're asking got nude on a plane?
Speaker 4: He did a nudy run on a It was supposed to be a flight from Perth to Melbourne, but in a surprise no one had ended up being a flight from Perth back to Perth because there was a naked man.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten, where have you been caught naked? Let's go to the ferns.
Speaker 2: Sarah in morning ten? Good morning, Hi, how are you going?
Speaker 8: So good to have you guys that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 8: Embarrass embarrassed to tell this, but I will do.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, safe sign.
Speaker 8: I was a junior doctor working up in rural Queens Bline, so a small community, and I was coming back to Melbourne to see family and friends for the first time, so twenty first, so I had to have a fake ten. I just finished night shifts and so I was waiting for my tan to dry, having my recharge before I flow home and didn't know that the real estate agent was bringing some colleagues of mine over to view my apartment.
Speaker 2: Oh no, did they walk in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what did they think of your open home?
Speaker 8: I was mortified and got on the fruit slight out of there.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: A real estate agent walked in on me nude in bed once when he decided to bring someone through the house.
Speaker 3: Remember that walk in nude on readA or once?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, the same house was getting a nudist colony. The first time I met her, I didn't realize she was in my spare room. It was when she just started dating Tiger and I went downstairs to get something out of the spare room, swung open the door and she.
Speaker 2: Was like, Hi, I'm Rita and I was like, oh, she told me nude yep sucks. Yeah, anyway, I got on it.
Speaker 3: I mean, you get Rida or I get my mother in law.
Speaker 1: Let's go Grace, I'm thirteen twenty Grace overseen naked or where were you caught?
Speaker 9: Hey, guys, I it was actually me when I was in hospital having my last baby and they had me in the birthing pool and I was just hanging out for that EPI dual. So when they said to me, okay, we can walk back to your room now and get the EPI dual I don't remember it, but apparently just I just shot up, jumped out the bath and started down the corridor pass all the you know dads with their started dripping off. Yeah, that the midwife is chasing aff Are you.
Speaker 3: Here to cover up?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Good on your grace.
Speaker 4: Now you don't need to cover up, freaking you're in the birthing ward. You can be as nude as you like.
Speaker 3: The first thing my mind goes to is, oh, there's water on the floor now. Yeah, but she needs that EPI dual. Yeah, you do anything. But I hate when the kids run through the house after they've been on the well.
Speaker 4: It must be really hard for you when there's water on the floor when your wife's giving birth.
Speaker 2: Must have been awful for you, Jason.
Speaker 3: She's doing that patronizing sounds just somewhat patronized.
Speaker 2: Jase was like Lou gave birth and I just it was there was mess. I just couldn't handle the mess.
Speaker 3: Can we clean up as we go once you get out of the shower, all.
Speaker 2: The bar not making a spaghetti bowlernaise mate.
Speaker 4: Come on, but you do I do tasks nude once once I get out of the shower, like, for instance, a couple of weeks ago, I got out of the shower.
Speaker 6: I'm like, ah, geez, I've got to feed the dog.
Speaker 5: I grabbed the dry food.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see you leaning over a.
Speaker 2: Bowl, went outside and I filled up his water. It's too cold for that kind of behavior.
Speaker 1: I've been to your house. Even your bathroom's quite exposed to exposed.
Speaker 3: For me, I was the same those windows.
Speaker 2: No nothing nothing on in Melbourne. In Mary, you can't be feeding the dog nose.
Speaker 3: The dog was. The dog is getting fair. But you know, when they're really hungry, they try and run between your legs to get to the bar.
Speaker 1: Imagine what the neighbors would have thought they looked over the fence we're merving.
Speaker 2: They might think there's a spare pigs are up for grabs.
Speaker 3: They looked dry and wrinkly. Those things give the dogger bird.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go Nick from Clyde. Oh, it's our aero section. Of course, Nick's weighing in on this because of someone neude on a plane. You ever got a nude on a plane?
Speaker 2: Nick?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 10: I never, never, never, never, But I'd like to try one time.
Speaker 2: You might need a private plane, Nick, where were you caught.
Speaker 10: So I was driving from Melbourne's and New South Wales and stopped at a motel overnight, had a quick shower, thought to myself, ship close right outside, the door shut behind me the car. The door locked and the first thing who grabbed was chair in my hands for the front trying to get to reception and wasn't going to make it. So I've seen the pool. I jump into the Paul. We kneeled out help and the guy came out and told me to get out of the ball which got open and I said, well, I'm blocked out and I'm naked.
Speaker 2: Get me a towel, bro, did you get your towel and help you out? Give me a cow?
Speaker 10: And got me a cow and then I locked the door for me. But I sat there and it was a very very cold night, so you can only get back.
Speaker 3: I love that the guy came out and got up him because it was outside pool out.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about being naked because they're quite.
Speaker 3: Strict on that eight pm or something.
Speaker 4: Remember I went to Rome last year in the in the winter break here we went to Europe and on our first night Paul took a sleeping tablet because he didn't want to get jet lag? Do you want to sleep through the night? And he woke up and thought he was going to the bathroom and walked out to the hallway and he was completely nude. It's no like he realized what he was doing once the door was closed. But I'd also taken a sleeping till he was banging on the door with the back up blackout line sound and I thought it was housekeeping and I was like, no, thanks.
Speaker 1: Good to know you flew all the way to Rome to then medicate yourself with shut the lines.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it was overnight. We didn't want jet lame. Do you want to be wakeing?
Speaker 7: Two?
Speaker 2: Am?
Speaker 3: Gary On?
Speaker 2: Still see him?
Speaker 3: Nah, didn't say it?
Speaker 1: Oh wait beautiful thirteen twenty fourteen, Hey Gazza, where we caught nerd to wrap us up?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 7: Front door of my girlfriend's ass young and silly thought i'd deliver flower was naked on Valentine's Day. Front front door opened, didn't see my girlfriend looked in and there was her son
Speaker 4: Gonna be Jason Laurenson Lauren wake Up Feeling Good on number one hundreds, Lauren fly Good on Socials