Speaker 1: I think that I'm a pretty honest person. I'm not really good at telling lies. Would you agree that's true?
Speaker 2: When the mics are off, she really tells us.
Speaker 1: What she thinks of the guests, And no, I'm pretty honest. I'm not a great liar. And I you know, I try not to tell porky pies very often. But there is one setting where I often turn to water and I just say, I don't know if it's a lie, but I just say whatever I think I'm supposed to say. So, I have been having some issues with my skin, probably for the last six months. I've turned into like some pimply teenager, and it's driving me insane. I've been to a doctor. I've been to a dermatologist. I've been to I've done it.
Speaker 2: All is a diet.
Speaker 3: No, it's not a diet.
Speaker 2: I think weather.
Speaker 1: No, it's not the weather. I think I've been Yeah, maybe it well, but I'm fine. I'm not I don't care about anything that's.
Speaker 2: About to say. We are less stressed this year than we have ever been.
Speaker 3: Towards the end of last year. We're in a bit of a pressure cooker.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was that I don't know, haven't been able to shake it. So someone suggested to me, there's this amazing woman who's a natural path who specializes in gut health and skin. And I know everyone's sick of hearing about gut health, so I won't rag on about it, but could be coming from my gut.
Speaker 3: Which is probably exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: So I saw this amazing woman and it was like forty five minutes of questions about lifestyle, sleeping patterns, judgment.
Speaker 3: Well, no, you know she wasn't judging at all.
Speaker 2: They say that, but I don't know. You could read afterwards.
Speaker 1: Like I just don't know why when I'm in thost situations or the doctor a panic like so do you have much dairy?
Speaker 4: No? No?
Speaker 2: How many? How many drinks would you have on average?
Speaker 1: Per Cheese is my favorite thing in the world. And I went now vulnerable because you know what, I have amas milk in my coffee. So I was just like, nah, don't have there, And in my head I was like, what, yeah, yes you do.
Speaker 2: I completely relate because I like the doctor as well.
Speaker 3: How many how many drinks would you have in an average week?
Speaker 1: And look, hand on heart, I don't drink drink like generally, like we're at home, we don't I don't drink dream week and so I was like, oh no, I don't drink under to Friday.
Speaker 3: She was like okay, and shouldn't ask any further.
Speaker 2: Questions, shouldn't ask about the weekend, But.
Speaker 3: Like, why so I'm not helping.
Speaker 2: Myself exercise radio and care?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a runner.
Speaker 2: After the gym, after this.
Speaker 3: I did say to I've just taken up running.
Speaker 2: I haven't done it yet, but I've taken it up.
Speaker 3: I've got interest in are you.
Speaker 2: Telling me you would be completely honest the.
Speaker 3: Way you would be.
Speaker 2: Not completely?
Speaker 4: I remember my skin chick got my skin checked last year and one of the questions was have you ever used a solarium?
Speaker 2: Your dad was known as the sun Man.
Speaker 3: Have to tell the truth in that one? Well, I didn't know, Are you kiddy?
Speaker 4: Your dad drove us around in a car with number of plates the tan man.
Speaker 2: Because he used the fixedilarians? Didn't?
Speaker 4: Yeah he did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why I on him.
Speaker 1: I just go to telling Fip even my skins before I was leaving to go overseas, and she was I have to wear fifty plus and I was like, absolutely, I wear fifty plus in my face every day and wear a hat like, I don't want you in the water without in the water without a hat, dive in and put your hat on.
Speaker 3: Do you think I did that?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Do you think I was splashing around in the water with the hat on all the time? No?
Speaker 1: But I know when I go next week, did you wear a hat the whole time? And I'll say, yes, I did.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. She's not your parent. When you're in the water, I want you in a hat.
Speaker 3: Well, she's a skin splash Like, no.
Speaker 2: Debbie, I'm paying you don't tell me what.
Speaker 3: I'm absolutely going to tell her that I never once even went in.
Speaker 2: The water because you were busy running.
Speaker 1: I just don't know why we do it. We don't help ourselves. And then I start to backtrack as well. A bit later on, I'm like, oh, actually sometimes I eat cheese.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sometimes.
Speaker 4: The other one's a dentist. Have you been flossing every days?
Speaker 1: Lauren Wake up feeling Good on number one hundred Jason Lauren bolly Good on socials