Speaker 1: This is the US Report with James Morrow.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the program coming up tonight. Will he or won't he? The entire world waits on tenderhooks for Donald Trump's decision about whether to throw US military might into the Middle East conflict.
Speaker 1: Plus, what's the deal with this guy?
Speaker 2: Is New York City about to elect a Palestine loving socialist as mayor? Really? And it's a walkout? Democrats refuse to attend a hearing on Joe Biden's competency, So what are they worried? They'll find out? But first, the only story, really I think the world cares about right now when it comes to American politics is this, Will Donald Trump order b two bombers equipped with advanced bunker busting bombs to take out Iran's nuclear weapons facilities very deep Undergrod beneath the mountains of four tod Oh, Well, it looks like we are going to be waiting a little bit longer to find out. Hours ago, the president's spokeswoman, Caroline Levitt said there was now going to be a two week deadline allowing Iran to decide whether to come back to the negotiating table.
Speaker 3: Have a look, I have a message directly from the President, and I quote, based on the fact that there's a substantial chance of negotiations that may or may not take place with Iran in the near future. I will make my decision whether or not to go within the next two weeks. That's a quote directly from the President.
Speaker 1: Two weeks.
Speaker 2: I don't know who's going to be left to negotiate by then, but the word is that the Trump White House is still trying to weigh up all the different factors when it comes to that be two strike, what could go wrong, what might come next? And will an American action possibly make things worse? If and if I say, if this is the thought process that is going on in the White House, well, you know what, I think that's probably not a bad thing. There's a lot of hot rhetoric around this right now, and Donald Trump should not be allowed to be baited into action, but instead think long and hard about what happens if the US jumps in, what the consequences might be, And again that all important question with every Middle Eastern endeavor, what comes next? Because personally, I think that for far too long now, this whole debate has been boiled down to a simplistic binary, and particularly over the past few days in particular, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yes, no black white.
Speaker 2: But this sort of thinking, in this sort of situation is not helpful, not when there are so many other possibilities in the cards.
Speaker 1: What something else could happen?
Speaker 2: Will the Iranian regime of Iatola Commany collapse of its own accord? Could its surrender? Will the Mulas decide to flee to some other country, like maybe Russia? Or will they be deposed like say the dictators of Eastern Europe were at the end of.
Speaker 1: The Cold War. Will they come though.
Speaker 2: As Trump suggests, to negotiating table and agree to demands they drop their nuclear weapons program and be allowed to keep control of Iran? And of course there is the biggest question of all, if they go, who would take over, either by force or of their own volition. Now I ask all these questions for a very simple reason. I want to make the point that the whole will he or won't he do it? Question is so much more complicated than pretty much everyone in the media has been portraying it. If you ask me, a lot of people, both outside and in the Republican Party or its various factions, have been using the question as a way to split the right. I mean, ask yourself this, over the past few days, how many articles have you seen in the news pieces on TV, especially in anti Trump newspapers and news outlets, gleefully talking up division between MAGA Republicans on one side and other conservative or neo Kon Republicans on the other. Well, probably quite a few. Because of course this is not helpful, so allow me to suggest this instead. Reports of a conservative MAGA split have been at least somewhat exaggerated. Basically, and here's a quick summary. The MAGA wing of the party, the hardest of the hardcore Trumpers, are saying to the president, don't do it. We do not want to be in in any foreign conflict.
Speaker 1: We elected you, mister.
Speaker 2: President, on a promise that there would be no more boots on the ground in places like Iraq or Afghanistan, and the MAGA cru they have a point. I mean, the post nine to eleven invasion of Iraq, well we know that was based on a live stap was saying, didn't have WMDs.
Speaker 1: He certainly didn't do the.
Speaker 2: Attacks and the occupation of the country was botched from the get go because contrary to the assertions of some of the Bush administration, we were not welcomed as liberators, and of course we all know what happened, and I get why people in this camp are feeling like they're a bit burnt by all of that experience. Meanwhile, more traditional Republicans, conservatives, and the dreaded Neokans, well, they have a different view. The dispute was sort of encapsulated this week a verbal paunch shop between Senator Ted Cruz and podcast hosts Tucker Carlson. Now here's a bit of what went down as Ted and Tucker went head to head about whether Tucker's mind change on Iraq, which he supported at the time, has made him too timid about using American force today.
Speaker 1: Look, I will say this, and look, I believe you're sincere. Yeah, but I'm.
Speaker 2: God, I'm just some guy watching trying to figure out the right thing from America. And I think because you believe you are mistaken, and I agree previously, I think you've overcorrected.
Speaker 1: Over corrected.
Speaker 2: I'm worried about turning this mess in Iran into a much larger mess.
Speaker 1: That's the concern, and that's a reasonable worry. Look, I know it's reasonable.
Speaker 2: But the whole thing descended into farce when the two men got into a fight over, of all things, the size of Iran's population.
Speaker 1: Okay, see top of their human by whatever means? What happens then? How many people living around? By the way, I don't know the population at all. No, I don't know the population. You don't know the population of the country. You seek to topple? How many people living around? Ninety two million? Okay? How could you not know that? I don't sit around memorizing population tables.
Speaker 2: Really, seriously, this is what we're fighting about, stupid debating points about Iran's population size. Look, this is all too important for dumb gotchas like that. So let me jump into all of this and suggest that there is a way that we can square the circle here. Yes, there are a lot of war cheerleaders out there on one side, and frankly some but not all, of those on the anti war right. Well, they've got some odd ideas too, some of them about Israel that that might be more at home at you know, Harvard, if you get drift. But the polls are divided, though This New York Post polling suggests that actually MAGA may be more okay with strikes on Iran than perhaps that Tucker exchange suggested, And personally, I think that's right, because here's the thing. If you are truly about America first, that does not mean that you never use American power, particularly against a state like Iran. Now, putting aside Israel's war with Iran going on right now, the fact is the Iranian Islamic regime is a nation that from its very inception at its revolution, has been at war with America, storming the American embassy in nineteen seventy nine and holding sixty six Americans hostages for four hundred and forty four days. In the years since that, there have been countless attacks on Americans, both civilian and military. Iran has also conducted targeted assassinations and even yes, tried to kill President Donald Trump, and Newsweek fact checked this, so you know it's true. Now to my way of thinking, if you are America first, well, these guys in Tehran they're not your friend. But let me also add a little wrinkle to this because there's that whole question of what comes next that I mentioned a few moments ago. I mean, we want to know will the regime collapse of its own accord. This is important.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: A little while ago, Crown Prince Raza Pahlavi of the Iranian royal family that was deposed in the revolution, well, he was on Fox and here's what he had to say, and it was pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: The latest support that via Padmarta, is that the control apparatus of the regime is almost collapsing, and we see more and more of that sort of reports that are coming to us from personnel within the military or inte Just that says so that it's really falling apart much faster than it was, let's say, last week. And hopefully at some point the world will say now it's time for us to step in and allow for this process to take its natural course. Help me running people overcome this regime.
Speaker 2: So there's that possibility again that maybe in this two weeks something else happens in Tehran and the question of bombing Foordo becomes moot. But Palavi also said that he hoped that it didn't come to Trump having to bomb I Ran, and he hoped that there was enough damage done to the regime without having to take it to that next level. And in doing so, he offered himself up as a figure who could help the nation emerge from the crisis.
Speaker 4: I don't think I need a title to perform as a transitional neither. I think the reason people are looking for me, for me to play that role is because of their confidence in me. That trust in me, and I think to a great extent, the track record that I've demonstrated in the past forty four years since I've begun, and that trust in me allows me to play that national liberal role if you will, and be able to be the element that miss assembles people together on a common agenda, knowing that we might differ in opinion, but you are committed to the democratic outcome.
Speaker 2: Fascinating stuff, and I'd rather him than anyiatola running the show in Tehran. But anyway, look, let's get on with the show. But I think that whether or not Trump decides to bomb Fodoh, one thing remains absolutely clear, and that is whether you were Mega America first or a Ted Cruiz neocon. The Iranian regime must fall, whether under its own weight or because it was given a good old push, Because think about what happens if they survive. If the Mullas are allowed to continue their reign of ten rror and oppression. Even without nuclear weapons, they will still be able to say to the world, Look, we stood up to the little Satan that's Israel. We stood up to the great Satan that's the United States, and they backed down. They will say while saying that we survived, we are the future the United States, Israel, Western civilization. Well, they're yesterday's news, and that, my friends, is why. Whether you are Maga or neo Khon, well, that is bad news for America and her allies. All right, let's get right into it right now with Fox News contributor and Washington Examiner columnist Joe Conscient. Joe, thanks so much for joining me. There's so much happening with this Iran situation with the Trump administration. I've got a lot of people asking me here in Australia, what is the hold up now? Two things I'm hearing about are the concerns that if they topple this regime, it could wind up looking like Libya did after Benghazi. And there's also concerns that these bunker busting bombs might not be strong enough to do the job to get into this mountain complex where the Ranian enrichment is taking place. Joe, what's the latest and what are you hearing about the thought processes around the Trump decision making.
Speaker 5: Well, when I talked to the people within the Trump administration off the record, of course they will say that this is a wait and see approach. In other words, let's see if the Israelis can do the job for us as far as taking out Iran's nuclear capabilities, which they've done a great job to this point. It's been let's put it this way. You guys don't really watch football over there. I guess you watch soccer, but rugby. I guess if I were to use a proper term for Australia, they're up nine to nothing right now, right, it's a nine to nothing game, and the Israelis have shown that they control the skies over Iran. Iran's air force is non existent, and therefore they could just pick and choose what targets they want to go after, especially ballistic missiles. When they're fired, they know exactly where they're being fired from. They could take out those sites and that's why less and less missiles are being fired at this point. So to your question, can we take out in terms of Israel the United States ultimately Iran's nuclear capabilities. The answer is, we just don't know. It's very deep. As you said, into mountains, you need bunker busters. Can it happen. But if you disable it enough, I would think that the Iranian regime would want to negotiate and say, Okay, obviously this is something that we can't defend. Therefore we're going to go to the negotiation table and say, all right, what can we do here as far as not surrender per se. But at the same time, we don't want to see the rest of us killed. And that's what's going on now at this point because the Israelis have taken out so many top officials and have taken out so many facilities that they've shown clearly they're winning this war right now?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean almost. The question is who's left to negotiate with if they do come back to the table. But what about the domestic politics of this, Joe, because we're seeing here an awful lot of this split between the kind of the conservative and neo coon wings of the Republicans and the Mago wing. Now it feels to me like a bit of this is being played up by people who don't like Donald Trump to make it look like this is splitting the conservative movement and the right in America. What's your read on this and how much is the White House looking at the politics of this domestically when they make a call about what to do here.
Speaker 5: The read at this point is that basically there is no split. In other words, what we're seeing is that Donald Trump is saying, Okay, if you are Benjamin and Yahoo and you want to take out all these facilities, fine, no problem. And what we're hearing from Tucker Carlson, for example, my former colleague, or you know, others that say they're in the Magga you know, Maga movement, saying that Okay, well, you know this is too much and we shouldn't be doing this. Well, most if not all, of people that voted for Donald Trump are all for this. If you could take out Iran's nuclear capabilities, and that's the whole ballgame right now, can you take out their ability to blackmail the Middle East and therefore the world in terms of having a nuclear weapon? Would you take that chance right now? And I would say that ninety ninety five percent of people that voted for Donald Trump would say, yes, let's do this now. They are weak. Israel's doing a great job. If we have to finish a job in the United States, then so be it. But I don't think this is really like this big fifty to fifty split that some of the media are saying. It's more like a ninety split.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, And I think that if you're America first, I think a pretty America first thing is making sure that Iran doesn't have those nuclear weapons. But meanwhile, let's talk about the Democrats for a moment, because as the media tries to split the right, the Democrats have some very big problems of their own. Now again, if you'd listen to the media, you'd think all the momentum was with the left after those No Kings protests. I mean, hey, that's what CNN told me. But I noted today that the New York Times is reporting that the Democrats are out of money. They're out of cash, They're desperate for financial infusions. What's going on, Joe has all their USAID money dried up?
Speaker 5: That's the funny thing, right you hear about the No Kings protests, or Corey booker twenty five hours filibuster on the Senate floor, or all the Elon Musk protests that we saw earlier this year, and you hear like, wow, the resistance is really gaining a momentum, It really is taking on strength. And then you see that the fact that no one is donating to Democratic Party to the point where they may not be solvent in two weeks, three weeks a month.
Speaker 4: So that's the thing.
Speaker 5: Democrats are not offering any solutions in terms of what they would do if they were in power, to make the country better, from an economic perspective, from a foreign policy perspective, from a crime perspective, from an immigration perspective. So you can't just resist. And if you have the far left of the party showing up to these protests, well great, that's nice. But in the end, are they bringing in independence or disgruntled Republicans to say, all right, be part of our movement. The movement is to basically complain, sound and fury about nothing, but at the same time not offer any solutions or proposals that the American people can embrace. So that's why the donations are drawing up. And that's why the Democratic Party, because it has no leader. Who's their leader at this point is a Kamala Harris? Is it avin newsom is it, Tim Walls. That's the question of this point, And those are your three choices that ain't good.
Speaker 2: That ain't good for you. But you know you mentioned resistance there, Joe, And I've noticed this phenomenon here. We saw Democrat Alex Padilla making it all about himself trying to get arrested there. He's called President Trump a tyrant this week in the Senate. But this performative arrest movement, it seems to be now a feature of Democrat campaigns, with one of the candidates for New York mayor also getting himself handcuffed for the cameras, protesting Ice or acting like idiots. These guys are basically the slip and fall accident guys of politics, now, aren't they.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a rest porn is what I'm calling it at this point, because it's who's the next Democrat who will? Oh boy, the cameras are rolling, and I guess I'm going to obstruct Ice in terms of their job. Therefore, if I get arrested, I'll go on CNN, I'll go on MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post will run these glowering reviews of me. By the way, all these people, whether it be the Comptroller of New York, whether it be Alex Padilla, the Senator of California. They've been fundraising off of it ever since. So now the question is who's next will be AOC, will be Corey Booker. This is the thing now with the Democratic Party Resist, Resist by the way, who they're protecting those who came to this country illegally and also are criminals who have raped, murdered, and actually child molested people. If that's your position, you're not going to win any elections anytime soon, but it will get you on MSNBC. But that's not the goal now at this point.
Speaker 2: Defending child molesters. That's a hell of a platform there, Joe Concer, we're going to have to leave with here. Thank you so much for joining me from New York.
Speaker 5: Thank you appreciate it. Have a good night.
Speaker 2: Well let's bring in my next guest here, commentator and author of The Children We Left.
Speaker 1: Behind, Adam B.
Speaker 2: Colemyan Adam, thanks so much for coming back on the US support. I want to start out talking about some startling but maybe not so startling news that was revealed this week, and that was that internal FBI emails revealed that rogue, and I use that word advisedly, agents and prosecutors within the Biden Department of Justice kept looking for new ways to pile on new and more criminal charges against Donald Trump over the January sixth Capitol riot, this time over his involvement with the j six prisoner choir, based on a single partisan news article. Adam, you know, I know we keep talking of a lot about on this program about what happened during that Biden administration, but I feel like it's important to understand just how undemocratic the Democrats and particularly people who were running that White House really did seem to be acting. What was your reaction when you heard about this news.
Speaker 6: I wasn't shocked at all. Every conspiracy, every conspiracy that was out there as far as the Biden administration going after Donald Trump, just about all of them. It turned out to be true. The very thing that they were saying that Donald Trump is going to do in the government, they were actually doing themselves. They're projecting onto the Trump administration, onto Donald Trump himself, as this terrible character who get in in a position of power and abuses authority. Meanwhile, we're uncovering now that Joe Biden is probably the worst president at least in my lifetime. We're uncovering that, essentially, Joe Biden is exactly the guy that he was warning America about.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad, Adam that you mentioned the word projection, because I do believe that that is the key to understanding so much of what the left is all about. But what we're on the subject of the former president, it does seem that the Democrats still cannot come to terms with this whole question of his mental decline. Here's one of our favorites from this program, been Crockett describing her relationship with the former president.
Speaker 7: Have listened to this, I never saw anything in Joe Biden that made me wonder whatsoever. Even if you're saying that there was a mentally deficient Joe Biden, I know that he absolutely had a mental acuity that is supreme when it comes to comparing him to Donald Trump, because at least he kept good people around him.
Speaker 2: I mean, the only thing she preave about Joe Biden is maybe he had about the brand of a supreme pizza.
Speaker 1: What did you make of that one?
Speaker 6: So she's it sounds like she said in her bets on one hand, she didn't say anything. On the other hand, well, if it did happen, it wasn't that bad, but it was bad enough for every Democrat to get behind and force Joe Biden to step down from running for president. But you know, she's the most apparently most oblivious woman that exists in America who doesn't utilize all of her senses, or at least one of her senses, her eyes to see that Joe Biden is falling off his bike, falling upstairs, and constantly asleep and when he's in meetings and muttering like of course, he has a mental decline. And I actually have some empathy towards him because I don't think he was all there in the first place, and he had people who are around him who are enabling him to move forward consistently. So more people in the Democratic Party should have actually been looking out for Joe Biden instead of using them, but they tossed him aside when it became too obvious that he couldn't move forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Adam, I mean, on this program we use the phrase elder abuse an awful lot during the term of his administration. But you know, let's move on to the Democrats still today. And one of the things that strikes me here, Adam, is that Democrats do not have any sort of positive message that would make people want to vote for them and inspire them. I mean, you've got Donald Trump and he wants to make America great again. But instead of saying America was already great, Ilhano Omar is here explaining that America is well one of the worst countries in the world.
Speaker 1: Have a look at this.
Speaker 8: I grew up in a dictatorship and I don't even remember ever witnessing anything like that. To have a democracy, a peakan of hope for the world to now be turned into one of the you know, one of the worst countries where the military are in our streets.
Speaker 2: Ah, the gratitude of Ilhanomar coming over to the United States at the age of eight from Somalia, which apparently, you know, the United States is now just as bad as I mean, look, that's pretty horrendous stuff. But how are mainstream voters ever supposed to connect again to a party that thinks there's no difference between the United States and Somalia.
Speaker 6: I mean, obviously this is a winning message. I mean, what proud American loves to hear that the United States is just as bad as her former nation of Somalia. I mean because there are men in fatigues who are standing by enforcing our laws and doing it in an honorable manner. So these are people. Ilan Omar is someone who is obviously anti American, who aligns interests elsewhere and not with the American people, who more so aligns with an ethnic culture that is from abroad and not with a melting pot like America is. As a child of an immigrant, you know, I am proud to be born into this country. My father who came to this country came here for a reason, just like Ilehano Omar came to this country for a reason. But she also wants to crap all over the country that took her in as a refugee. There is something incredibly ungrateful that is coming from her mouth, and most Americans would basically take that stance. You came from a place where you were being oppressed, that you were left behind to come to our country and crap all over it. This is where people say, you know what, go home.
Speaker 2: Now, it's time to hit a quick break. But first we all know that Woopy Goldberg is fundamentally deranged. Sorry, there's no other word for it, and that the show she stars on, the View is ground zero for some of the worst talking points imaginable, like you know, the idea that being a black multi millionaire celebrity in America is just as dangerous and oppressive as being a woman or gay in Tehran. Yeah, she said it roll the tape.
Speaker 8: But let's just remember too, the Iranians literally throw gay people off of buildings. They don't have to sert a basic human.
Speaker 1: Listen, here's the thing. Let's not do that.
Speaker 9: Let's not do that because if we start with that, we have been known in this country to tie gay folks to.
Speaker 1: The car where hey, I know, but where they are just black people. So it is not even the same. I couldn't. No, that's not what you mean to say. It is the same.
Speaker 8: No, it's not. The year twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: The United States is nothing like if I step foot wearing that's a younger interact.
Speaker 3: I think it's very different to live in the United States in twenty twenty five than it is to live in Iran.
Speaker 1: For everybody, not every black, anyone else.
Speaker 2: Want to take up a collection to said Whoopy Goldberg to Teyron and see how she goes anyway? Who knows what wasn't of you supposed to tone down the politics, That's what I remember. I guess Whoopy didn't get the memo and Whoopy do. We'll be back after a short bag. Welcome back to the program man. In a moment, I'm going to be joined by Kelly Jane Torrets, who is going to tell us all about the Israel hating Muslim socialist candidate for mayor in New York City who is actually in with.
Speaker 1: A chance as the old hometown lost his mind.
Speaker 2: We'll find out soon enough, But first, the reverberations from last week's No King's marches are still vibrating around the place, and I have been trying to figure out what about this movement really bothers me so much? And then it struck me all the lefties out there protesting in the No King's movement, well, they aren't against kings. They're simply mad that the so called king isn't one of their own. Because I was thinking about this, who can forget how when Barack Obama was president, the left wanted to turn him into a wise, benevolent philosopher king and imbue him with behaviors that had someone suggested them for Donald Trump, well, they would have screamed that this was all democracy dodging tyranny. Back in twenty fourteen, NPR, recently defunded by the House, enthused about Obama using just two tools to get his way, not the Constitution in the legislature, but a pen and a phone. Then in twenty twelve, CNN said that liberals, yes, the left, wanted Obama to be a king, not a president. Some went further. Newsweek equated Obama's presidency to the second Coming of Christ. Hey, what's a little sacrilege between friends? And of course there were all these images to designed to make Obama look like a long suffering saint, something out of an Eastern Orthodox icon. I suppose, So you know, honestly, guys, I say this to you on the left. If you're going to go out and protest Trump acting like a king, or at least a king who's every move is thwarted by seven hundred district court judges, maybe instead you should look in the mirror.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is a neuro Post editor at large, Kelly Jane Torrens Kelly, thanks for joining me. I just played a little while ago in the show. Here some of the comments from Whoopee Goldberg where she compared the United States to Iran and said, well, it was mutual muchness if you're a minority group. Now, I understand you have spoken to some Iranians in New York, But what they thought of the comments, I can't imagine that they were terribly impressed. But what did you find out?
Speaker 9: Yeah, and it's always a pleasure to be here, James. You know, they were actually quite outraged and offended. You know, these are people who have been you know, some of them have been in jail themselves. I published a piece at the New York Post just this afternoon from someone whose father was tortured in jail and his family has been targeted since he left Iran because he speaks out against this evil regime and the idea that America is as bad as Iran for black people, as Whoopi Goldberg said on the View, is just insane. And he you know, he kind of makes some good points. Iranians kind of wish they could have the kind of problems Americans complain of. You know, fear is everywhere you know you're being watched at all times. Anything you say could be used against you. Even if you don't say something, they can just have trumped up charges. And of course there's public hangings of political dissidence to send a message to the rest of the population, don't speak out. So, you know, if whoopee would like to really know what it's like in Iran, I'm happy to pay for a one way ticket for her to check it out for herself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think a lot of people here would help crowdfund that one there, Kelly. Now, I also want to talk about, too, because I flagged this earlier in the show, the intriguing and entertaining race currently going on in New York City, which, as you know, I'm personally quite invested in. Over the who's going to be the Democrat candidate for mayor Now Andrew Cuomo has a lead over controversial mayoral candidate zoron Mom Donnie, but the fact that he has done so well and engaged so much celebrity support. He has seemingly questioned Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state, and yet or perhaps actually not surprisingly, has also been drug celebrity studded crowds with the likes of Alexandria Cagio Cortes and all sorts of people on the left. It's been this weird sort of leftist populist movement. What is going on here? Who is this guy? And have New York has lost their minds on the left that this person is even being spoken about as a serious potential candidate.
Speaker 9: Well, I have to say, James, I feel like it's really only entertaining if you don't live in New York and are.
Speaker 1: Going to true sorry, possibly.
Speaker 9: Being ruled over by one of these guys. No, but you're right, James, it is entertaining. And Zoran Mndamie, here's a guy who really has hardly worked a day in his life. He's basically has three years of job experience, and part of that was as a rapper where he made one thousand dollars. Another was scoring some music for one of his mother's movies. His mother is Mire and Naire, who's you know a director who actually interviewed once when when I was a movie critic. But he's really hardly worked a day in his life. And it's amazing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 9: Bernie Sanders actually endorsed him for New York City mayor. And that's you know, a senator from Vermont endorsing someone for New York City mayor. This doesn't happen that often. And the polls still show Andrew Cuomo ahead in the Democratic primary, but Mandani's been gaining on him. The last poll I saw he was up ten points from the one before that. So it is concerning this guy. You know, he has he has such policies as he wants the government the City of New York, which as you know, is not a very efficient operation. He wants them to run grocery stores in all five boroughs.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 9: You know, this is kind of insane. You have, you know, some grocery store, and as saying, well, if that's if he's if he gets elected and does that, we're closing up shop.
Speaker 1: But really the best.
Speaker 9: Moment came this week. You know, he was in an interview refused to condemn the phrase globalize the intafata, which of course is a call to kill Jews. And he was roundly you know, criticized for that, including by by you know, someone you know, some of his allies. And so he gave a tearful address to reporters saying it pains him to be called an anti Semite, but that's exactly what the guy is. So, you know what, I think, you're right, James, it is pretty entertaining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, but we do know in serious points that what globalized in a fat of means. I mean, we saw that on the streets of Washington recently, we saw that in Boulder, reason, you know, two terrible tragedies there. But there's also some other well glimmerus for hope here in the United States here, and I was very interesting to see the Supreme Court this week upholding Tennessee's ban on gender affirming care that sex change, you know, procedures, physical procedures for transgender miners, with the Court voting six' three in favor of the. Band this is a hugely important landmark. Decision what are the implications going to be for this nationally because it's Just tennessee obviously where the case came, out but it's gone to The Federal Supreme. Court does this mean that the whole trend of engaging in surgeries and things like that for under eighteens who may be, transgender that that may be coming to an?
Speaker 1: End, finally, well.
Speaker 9: Let's hope So, JAMES i, mean it's you, know mutilating children before you, know they even have a chance to understand what's going. On it's just. Shameful but this case was just about ten to. See but there are twenty six other states that have similar laws in, place banning you, know any sort of transgender you, know they call it gender affirming, care which is you, know it's new speak for. Mutilation, Really but twenty six other states also have these, laws and so this is A Supreme court, speaking so it seems unlikely that any of any of those, states you, know you couldn't be able to challenge those bans. Either so it really has big implications Beyond. Tennessee and you, Know i've heard that they may have something in the One Big Beautiful bill that would ban these sorts of procedures on minors. Nationally but really it's it's the states that, matter and they're the ones that really are going to be the one setting legislation on. It so it's huge and it really is a chance for. HOPE i, mean The United states is way behind on. This other. Countries you, know The United kingdom has seen the you know how how tearleness is and the damage it's done to children and has stepped back long before The United, States so you, know we're really catching up here and it's it's really about. TIME i, mean you, Know i've talked to a number of people who were you, know confused kids and we're basically pushed into it by doctor therapists and came to regret. It and it's it's you, know it's, lifelong you, know changes their life when they go through some of these. Procedures, so, uh you, know a lot these doctors and therapists have a lot to answer.
Speaker 2: For, yeah, well if you think you're behind in The United, states you come down To ustrea. Sometime Kelly Jane, torrens we're gonna have to leave it, there but thank you so much for joining me. Here now it's time for a. Break but don't go anywhere because when we come, Back i'm going to be joined by a great friend of the, Program John. Fund but, first a little lesson on not sleeping on the. Job why that is important not to. Do check out this footage of a crane operator who just happened to be having us newze when someone special dropped by the work site to say hi to his. Coworkers, yeah, sorry, mate didn't want to wake Up John fund after the break stick around. Well joining me now is political journalist and great friend of THE Us, Report John. Fund, john thanks so much for joining me again here on THE Us. REPORT i want to go To washington, first here where The democrats continue to bury their heads in the sand when it comes to what was going on with Former President Joe.
Speaker 1: Biden and there was.
Speaker 2: A stunning scene When democrats failed to show. Up they boycotted A Senate judiciary hearing On President biden's autopen use and mental. Decline have a look at what.
Speaker 10: HAPPENED i will note that a few of My democratic colleagues are here. Today thank you to So Welsh vermont for being, here leaving us with no other option than to take the boycotting of this hearing as an admission of guilt for their role in this. Crisis we must not turn away from the search for.
Speaker 2: Answers i'm, Sorry, john they boycotted the. Hearing where are the norms of civil behavior? Here they won't even show. Up what are they afraid?
Speaker 11: Of, Well, james, Look biden had the auto, penny was signing thousands of commutations and pardons and other. Things by remote, control effectively you having the ten do his work for. Him so The democrats are following and instead they've discovered auto, attendance where you attend simply by having an empty. Chair, yeah so it's all part of a piece government by remote.
Speaker 2: Control But, JOHN i, mean do you think that they're concerned that these hearings might actually uncover something or that they some of The democrats might be called on and asked, about, well what were you doing all? This didn't you know that the president was? Declining and yet you all covered it?
Speaker 11: Up, WELL i have to ADMIT i think their strategy was probably the best from a pr point of. View notice how little coverage this hearing has, gotten even though it involved the president of The United states and one of the biggest scandals in the post war history Of.
Speaker 2: America, unbelievable unbelievable, stuff AND i can't wait to hear more about what comes out of. This is going to be keeping us occupied for, YEARS i. Predict but in further news from the Classy Democrat party files, here it seems that formercy and and Correspondent Jim acosta apparently Mocked President Donald trump's deceased former, Wife ivana when talking about the ongoing immigration raids across the.
Speaker 1: Country have a look at.
Speaker 12: This where are the ice raids at The trump? Properties you? Know, yes can somebody ice on The trump golf course In virginia telling me there's nobody in there that is undocumented or has some kind of squirreliness going on with their. Paperwork give me a, Break, hey how? Many how many immigrants has he? Married he's got one buried at his golf course In New. Jersey isn't she buried by the first hole or the second tea or something like.
Speaker 2: That he's got one buried by the first hole at his golf. Course i'm, sorry couldn't these people have a bit more?
Speaker 1: Class?
Speaker 11: Oh his middle name has long Been. Sophomark look when a reporter as opinionated As Jim acosta was basically shown the door at the, NETWORK i think he decided to reinvent. Himself, unfortunately his real forte is, insult comic and not a very good. One so Because Stephen colbert's And Jimmy kimmel were filling the shoes of the hosts that the major, networks he's basically gone to podcasting and you, know, cable cable lowlife television to pedal as wares.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable what a? Decline, HEY i want to talk about also some serious stuff, here the big beautiful, bill The Big Trump Economic. Bill we've been a bit distracted by all the events in The Middle, East, john with fairly obvious reasons for. That, however there's also news that The senate has unveiled their own version of the bill after it's been cleared by The. House now there's a lot of provisions Around medicaid and tax and tax. Credits where is this. Going is The trump administration going to wind up ultimately getting a win on this, bill or are the sort of government, purists the libertarian, purists going to wind up holding this.
Speaker 11: Up, WELL i think the biggest danger is actually From Rhino republicans who want outrageous tax deductions for high income people in their high tax. Districts they want extending these clean energy tax. Credits they want to basically prop up hospitals with Endless medicaid subsidies that they don't. Deserve SO i think that's probably the bigger obstacle this bill.
Speaker 5: Is going to.
Speaker 11: Pass it's going to, pass and because it's a reconciliation. Bill it doesn't address the real, problem which is the entitlement. Programs the closest thing it does, IS i think Reform, medicaid which is horrible medicine and make it a little better for patients and a little less expensive for. Taxpayers so this bill will. Pass it will be. Messy you don't want to look at the sausage. Making but in the, end the tax cuts are going to be. Extended that will provide needed stability for the, economy and they will be, permanent AND i think the stock market and job creators will respond. Appropriately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, WELL i, MEAN i guess that's a bit of good, News, John BUT i still don't still worry about that big deficit that's growing by a trillion dollars every one hundred and eighty. Days so we'll have to wait to deal with. That now it's time for a quick, break and of course only In america will be. Next but, first, Well i'll tell you more than one hundred days into The trump, presidency and guess what.
Speaker 1: The left is still not taking.
Speaker 2: It, well have a look at this perfectly normal scene that played out at one of the Recent No king's. Rallies boy, No, now remember The democrats are supposed to be the party of sane, people the normal, ones and it is The republicans who they say are really.
Speaker 1: Unhinged got it?
Speaker 2: Anyway only In america in a tick stick, Around welcome back to the, program and now it's time for a little segment we like.
Speaker 1: To Call only In. America well tonight On only In.
Speaker 2: America check out the Demo kraft's new strategy to win back the male. Vote they're trying to scare dudes into Thinking Donald trump is coming for Their latina.
Speaker 1: Girlfriends had a really good time. Today, yeah me. TOO i, really what are you? Doing she's coming with? Us what are you talking? About who are? You i'm Your republican.
Speaker 4: Congressman now that we're in, charge we're rounding up.
Speaker 1: Illegals she was born, here she's a. CITIZEN i don't.
Speaker 11: Care she looks like one of.
Speaker 1: Them but don't.
Speaker 5: Worry when she's in prison In El, salvador she'll have lots of.
Speaker 2: Company, WELL i guess maybe it's a better strategy than. This, Yes Elmer fudd, Himself Tim, waltz the Real man's man of the twenty twenty four. Campaign you know, what, GUYS i think it's time to go back to the drawing, board and that's all the time we have for this.
Speaker 1: Week stick around to see you next. Week bye, bye