Speaker 1: On scous Australia. This is the Winner Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening, ann Welcome to the readA Paney Show. Coming up tonight, Anthony Albernizi follows in Joe Biden's footsteps, devoting billions of taxpayer funds to student debt forgiveness. Victoria's woke policies are being mocked internationally. I guess it was only a matter of time. Meanwhile, the Jasinda Allen government is refusing to say it will intervene after CFO me you Boss, John Sedka threatened the AFL. Gary Hardgrave will tell us about the Queensland government's budget black hole, and the always droll Army Horowitz will have the latest from the US, including the Hunter Biden Saga and David Limbrick on the shocking youth crime crisis in Victoria. And of course, your favorite segment Left is losing it. Tonight's starring Justin Trudeau and a Biden hating dog called Molly.
Speaker 1: I think my dog is a.
Speaker 2: Let's bring in the Deputy Director of the Institute of Public Affairs, Daniel Wilde. Dan, we're seeing the alban Easy government veering further and further towards leftist idealism with a raft of radical policies with the potential to do enormous harm. They've abandoned reason, it seems for this ideology. We saw it with the Voice, we're seeing it with the NDIS, their climate policies, the immigration detention debarcle, and increasingly in their response to the Israeli har mass war. And janetal Brigson has written a fantastic piece in Today's Australian pointing out the labor is being hijacked by activists. She says not only is idealism insufficient to secure results on its own, it will often hurt those it aims to help. Get The alban Easy government is bathing in the staff, submerging the rest of us in it too. Domestically idealistic policies, untethered from reality and from the lessons of the past are everywhere well said there. But how much longer can the government afford to listen to these radical activists, especially with their increasingly divorced from reality climate targets.
Speaker 3: Well reder.
Speaker 4: This government is clearly more radical than the Whitlam government. That's been the case now for a number of months. Anthony Abenezi ran as a sort of moderate centrist, sort of trying not to reveal his fairly radical past. But he's always been on the far left of the Labor Party. So those of us who have been watching politics for some time knew it was going to be the case that this would be a fairly radical government. You've had the Voice to Parliament, which was one of the most divisive proposals ever put to the Australian people and thankfully was rejected by sixty percent of Australians, including forty percent of Labor voters. You rightly mention net zero and the climate targets. They've got a renewables only, renewables everywhere policy and that's why we're seeing prices go up and the prospect of blackouts. And then there's the whole social agenda and the veering to the far left on the Hamas Palestine Israel situation. So look, I think the sheen has well and truly come off the Albernezi government as Australians learn more about just how divorced it is from the interests of concerns and values of mainstream Australia.
Speaker 2: Now, doesn't this sum up Victoria? The unions are running riot. Their CFM and you are threatening to impose a work slowdown on all AFL related projects unless the AFL sacks it's head of umpiring. The Herald Sun reveals that AFL employee Stephen McBurnie used to be a building watchdog regulator and he initiated a bunch of legal action against this CFMEU that's resulted in millions of dollars of penalties against them. And now they're essentially Daniel blackmailing the league to sack the head of umpiring or have their projects adversely effect there. They're holding the Tasmanian Stadium to ransom, threatening work to rule campaigns, and they're not shy about doing this. The Victorian SFMU boss John Sedka told The Australian this is going to cost the AFL a lot of efing money. I hope it's worth it. Projects without our full cooperation are going to be efing misery for them. They will regret the day they ever employed him. They just don't walk away from a role like that. This is the employee they're talking about. It costs the union millions of dollars and just think they can walk away into the effing sunset. It doesn't work that way. This is the real world. We go after our enemies, and he was our number one enemy and we will pursue him until the ends of the earth. These are direct quotes from John Sedka. Welcome to Victoria. You know who's running the show down here.
Speaker 4: Dan, Well, that's right, I've got to say, reader, though, it's hard to have sympathy for the AFL. I mean they've promoted every single left wing board under the sun, whether it's same sex marriage, whether it's the Voice to Parliament, whether it's climate change, whether it's Welcome to Country.
Speaker 3: It never ends.
Speaker 4: And the reality is it's not brought them the political protection they thought it would. So you know they're the wokeus, most visitive sporting code in the nation.
Speaker 3: The Tasmanian Stadium. It was a.
Speaker 4: Political move, not a move for footy fans. It was a political move to cozy up to the government in order to get money from it. So look, that's how the AFL operates. And I think this is really a test for the Victorian government, the Victorian state government, who clearly needs to intervene here and to set a clear demarcation that you can't you know, you just cut whatever you feelings are on the AFL. You can't just have a union official bullying and essentially holding these major projects to ransom.
Speaker 3: But I don't think the AFL have a lot.
Speaker 4: Of sympathy in the community because of what they've done to divide Australians over the last five years.
Speaker 2: You are absolutely right. They have been at the head of all the sporting bodies when it comes to playing political games, these divisive political games, alienating half their fan base, and because the league, the sport is so enormously popular, they've largely got away with it. Now to a story we've been covering for some time when you and I've chatted about this, and the Age newspaper is now published data backing up precisely what we've been talking about, and that's Victoria Labors war on property investors. The Age reveal the number of rental properties in Victoria has fallen by over ten thousand dad in just three months, and the past year nearly sixteen thousand rentals disappeared from the market. And it shouldn't be a shock when we look at the Labor government's war against mum and dad property investors. They've got increased land tax, they've got a bunch of unreasonable minimum standards that are being imposed on them, and no wonder Mum and Dad investors are putting their hardened elsewhere. But Dan, I mean, this is just catastrophic for renters because the number of properties available for rental are diminishing and of course rents are going up.
Speaker 4: Well that's right, reader, Look you've got two problems here. You've got the accelerator has been pushed on demand with the mass migration program, which has been completely out of for two years now.
Speaker 3: It's been at record levels.
Speaker 4: Our analysis showed that seventy percent of new builds last year were taken up by international students alone across Australia, not just in Victoria. And then at the same time, as you've identified, you've got the brakes being slammed on the supply side. We know how's in construction is down at nineteen eighties levels, and you've got all of the red tape the taxes that exist on constructing new houses in Victoria, but you know, just as importantly on those who want to invest in new properties.
Speaker 3: So you know, it's just basic supply and demand.
Speaker 4: If you push demand up and you bring supply down, you're going to get shortages and you're going.
Speaker 3: To have price rises.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what's happened, and it feeds into the broader issue reta, which is that Victoria is Australia's economic basket case and this just reinforces that reality.
Speaker 2: Sadly, it's hard to argue against that because our debt is out of control and if the state government wasn't enough with their war on landlords. So you've got a far left council in the north of Melbourne that, let's not forget, changed its name for Morland to mary Beck because there was once a Jamaican sugar plantation with slaves called Morland, so they had to change the name. This council is now considering a plan to double the council rates for landlords. I guess they really do hate renters in mary Beck, Dan, because you're going to make it very difficult and expensive for anyone to rent a property if you press ahead with this crazy policy.
Speaker 4: Well, that's right, I mean, obviously it's just going to make a bad situation worse.
Speaker 3: That's obvious. You know.
Speaker 4: I think you wrote about this council a couple of years ago when they were basically saying Australia they should be canceled, and they weren't going to celebrate it because it's a day of mourning and so forth. So this is one of the wokest councils that you'll ever come across. And you know they're supposed to be in favor of renters, but like you identify, if you put the cost up constructing dwellings or of having people invest in property, then that's going to flow through. That's what we've seen across the state and across Australia. So look, I think it's just a matter of time before young people finally wake up to the reality that these councils and these left wing governments are not acting in the interest of young Australians whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Now, last week Nigel Farage had a milkshake thrown on him in an assault some in the British media called a humbling moment some disgraceful reporting there. But now a man has been arrested after Farage was pelted with rocks on the campaign trail Let's have a look.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Farrage said that the local police in the Yorkshire village of Barnsley warned him not to walk through the town. But this is supposed to be Britain. Politicians should be able to campaign without the fear of being assaulted.
Speaker 3: Dat Well, that's right.
Speaker 4: I mean it's another example of the victim blaming that we've discussed. It's the job of the police to protect people who want to safely walk through the community, especially politicians when you're leading up to an election.
Speaker 3: It's vital to a democracy.
Speaker 4: I think good on the police, though it looks like they apprehended those individuals pretty quickly.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 4: Look, there's a broader thing here though, Riata, which is Nigel Farage has been one of these single most consequential figures in Western politics over the last decade. I mean, if it wasn't for Nigel Farage, we wouldn't have had Brexit. We've had basically fourteen years of Conservative government in name only in the UK. And I think regardless of how many seats Reform end up winning, if it's one or five, or ten or twenty, I don't know what it will be. But Nigel Farage a change debate. You know, he's need more attention, more publicity than the Conservatives. He's offering a different vision saying, look, you have to reduce migration. You've got to fix the culture, You've got to fix the broken political system. So look, here's a force like one we haven't seen for many years. And I think we need more political leaders like Nigel Farage that will make a debate, you know, and speak up for people that don't have a voice in politics.
Speaker 2: You're absolutely right about the Tories being a conservative in name only, and I think they've lost so much trust with their voters. They won in a landslide, but they governed like there were labor lighte and I think Farage is going to change that landscape again. And it's interesting we've got the UK about to veer to the hard left with a labor landslide at a time where most of Europe is going to the right, as we saw with the recent EU elections. So it's a fascinating time.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: News of the Victorian government appointing a parliamentary section terry for Men's behavioral change, how Willian Well. It's been moked far and wide, including by one of our faith comics, Ryan Long. Let's have a look.
Speaker 7: Australia is officially appointed a Minister of Men's Behavior Change and he looks like a pretty cool guy who I would imagine is swimming in tons of However, because this guy is such a chat, it appears the Australian government has forgot to appoint a Minister of Women's Behavior Change, and so I will be officially appointing myself, Ryan Long to that position. I will be coming to Australia with my aggressive proposal to assist Australian ladies and improving their behavior, which will include no more saying you weren't hungry and then eating off your boyfriend's plate. If you wanted that meal, you should have got that meal.
Speaker 8: This isn't about no.
Speaker 7: Saying they aren't like other girls than being exactly like other girls. No more posting every moment of your life on social media. You get one post to showcase what you're doing a month, and the rest of the time you're just gonna have to live your life. And no more asking dudes to take the photos I have. No more fist fighting with your wife, and that one obviously only pertains. The less stories about work will now be limited to one minute, with the stated premise to be delivered with in the first thirty second.
Speaker 5: No more shop left.
Speaker 7: Talking behind each other's backs, then pretending to be friends in public will be var only fans. Jecks will only be allowed to scam the scene man out of money once you already got his money.
Speaker 1: Keep it moving.
Speaker 7: No more turning this sucker into a well. Now more poisoning your husband. Women will only be allowed one day a month to have their periods. Now, whatever changes you got to meet to have that happened before I get there, I recommend you start now.
Speaker 2: He's besmirched all of Australia with that policy. There is only just Victoria. But in the interest of equality, will we eventually get a Parliamentary Secretary for Women's Behavior change DAN to battle toxic femininity?
Speaker 4: Perhaps I would be holding my breath reader for that to happen. And look, I mean, there's so many things you can say about this, but what I would say is it's just another example of the divisiveness of the Victorian government. That's been a theme of this government. Whether it was in COVID, there was two sets of rules. If you were a Black Lives Matter protester, you could go out there and protest. If you were someone that didn't want lockdowns, you were arrested. Whether it's to do with the voice and the treaty process of dividing Victorians, the way they treated small business owners and workers as compared to big business and public servants. This is just another example a long line of very divisive policies in a very divisive attitude of the Victorian government. And I just think most people these days have just had a gutful of these sort of gestures where they don't really understand why someone's getting so much money to take on what is clearly a divisive, tokenistic role. So look, I think most people will hopefully see through this.
Speaker 2: Dan Wild, thank you so much for your time this evening. Let's bring in Sky News contributor Gary Hardgrave. Gary. Queensland's labor government is facing a massive budget black hole as their war on coal comes back to bite them. For the past two years, their controversial royalty is hike brought in twenty five billion from coal. The latest state budget reveals this will shrink to five billion a year by mid twenty twenty eight. So what's going to happen Our taxpayer is being expected to fill that massive gap, or is the government they're going to wake up and realize they can't walk away from coal because it's keeping them afloat.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the real answer for Queensland is to borrow the phrase from Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Drill baby, drill, dig baby, dig, because.
Speaker 9: That's where the money comes from when it comes to Queensland's budget. But look, let's face it, this is a government that's lost its way.
Speaker 1: It is the walking dead.
Speaker 9: They can't wait till the twenty fourth of October because all of the traps that they've set for an incoming Chryso Furley government are already in place, so they have sabotage the next four or five or six years of Queensland economic life.
Speaker 1: Frankly, and until we.
Speaker 9: Get some certainty back into the system, you're not going to get the investment that we need. Because we've actually do in all seriousness, have to start new coal mines.
Speaker 1: We actually have to use.
Speaker 9: More coal to burn in our power stations to create cheaper electricity for other industries. And we used to have the cheapest electricity in the world.
Speaker 1: Sheer in Queensland. We had so much of it.
Speaker 9: It was just everywhere that back in the day of Jobioki Peterson. You know, I have a few issues with Joe who didn't But let me tell you, back in those days. There was so much electricity they're inventing new ways to use it. They put in an electrified railway line six hundred miles north of Brisbane to Rock Captain. They gave everybody money to go and buy those dreadful box like air conditions to hang out of their loungery and windows. Please use their electricity. We've got so much of it and it was so cheap. So we've got to get ourselves back to that Queensland. I think if we can reverse some of this renewable nonsense d Queensland will be the premier state, it'll be the powerhouse state, it'll be the state that's driving the whole of Australia. But under this mob, they've put up the white flow. They want to follow the internationalists, the wo green agenda that the world is turning away from. But that seems to be the only inspiration you've got for this current walking dead Queensland government.
Speaker 2: But you've got the Libs who've signed up to these Bolder Mission targets that the Queensland government wants to run with. So I do really hope there's a one eighty turn there at some point, because if they're going to be implementing similar policies. We're not going to be in a much better position. Elsewhere in the budget there is a promise to pump nearly thirty billion into the health system as it struggles with some of the worst hospital overcrowding and ambulance ramping times in the country. But again, where is this money coming from?
Speaker 1: Gary from borrowing? So we're just going to debt.
Speaker 9: We'll go further into debt and the taxpayer will wear it with increased charges. Victoria this other little one fifty two exactly know, I use it joke that Anastasia Palise Cook could be renamed Danastasia because she was taking all of her inspiration from Daniel andrews ACAKKBG whatever he is. I don't know whatever in particular a gong he's got. But you know here again, in all seriousness, there is a complete lack of proper planning for the future. We need more hospitals, We actually need four hundred more schools in Queensland, and no one.
Speaker 1: Knows where they're going to go.
Speaker 9: But a little gem fifty two point five million dollars being spent over the next four years to increase the number of staff for members of Parliament. The last thing we need is more members of Parliament. The last thing we need are more staffers. I mean, if you think the current crop of MPs all around our parliaments are bad, wait till you see their staff and they.
Speaker 1: All want the job somewhere down the track.
Speaker 9: So money is getting wasted and thirty billion into health, well they'll spend at least ten or fifteen billion on clipboard carriers going around checking who's actually doing the work got any given day.
Speaker 1: This is not a good plan.
Speaker 2: Well again that is the Victorian model. Again, that's just have a lot of bureaucrats, have a lot of public servants who are going to vote for labor and make sure you get re elected.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: Today, Treasurer and Jim Charmers said that Australia's economy is on track for a soft landing that will see inflation back under control. It's currently just about the RBA's target of three point six percent. But I've got to say, Gary, I was in the supermarket yesterday and I'm sure I'm not alone in observing this. You would not think our inflation rate is anywhere around the four percent mark. If you look at things like grocery prices. They have increased considerably cost of living pressures from other things that aren't included in the basket of goods that we used to measure in inflation. I just wonder how divorce from reality that inflation figure is, because you only need to do the weekly shop to say how much more it's costing than a year ago and two years ago.
Speaker 9: Well, I think people are far worse off than they were a year ago than they were two years ago and three years ago. People get it, and they do see it, and people are denying themselves access to basic things or things they thought were basic, and the basket of goods, I think, is getting incredibly small reader and for a lot of people, the costs are cruling them. They're hurting them, they're panicking them. And they can give out subsidies, as they're apparently going to do after the first of July for power prices, but until we actually drop the price of electricity, which is cheap and reliable, that's what we need, cheap and reliable power in this country, everything is just going to.
Speaker 1: Keep going up.
Speaker 9: And when he talks about soft landing, the point is it's a landing.
Speaker 1: Things have got to go down before things can settle.
Speaker 9: Well, I don't think that until this government gets out of the energy market and stops fiddling around with renewables and ruining everybody's life and making them make a decision about.
Speaker 1: Whether they want to be warm or they want to eat.
Speaker 9: And that's kind of the decision a lot of Australians are making this week. Yet again, I just don't think this government can be trusted on anything.
Speaker 1: We need a longer term vision.
Speaker 9: I mean, this is why I support Peter Dutton at least putting nuclear on the table, because well, nuclear is not going to start tomorrow. It's reasonable to say that it's got to be part of the mix because hey, every other grown up country around the world has got it in their mix of energy.
Speaker 1: And for a good reason.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and talking about cheap, reliable energy, the Australian Energy Market Operator insists that warnings of electricity shortfalls and unreliable supply is going to fire up investors to put more money into renewable projects. Oh Gary, if investors were really interested in renewables without all the market manipulation that we see from the government, we wouldn't need all these subsidies. We wouldn't need all these green tape around coal and gas. It would just happen organically.
Speaker 9: Helllria, I'm the less governed in my life kind of guy. You know, if governments trust you, they tax your less, they'd make you fill in few of forms, they'd have less intervention in your daily life. And for people in the energy market, they will invest where the technology will allow them to invest. But right now we're excluding a big chunk of technology from that mix. The super funds, the banks, they're saying no to coal. That's killing all of us. Stone dead right now. It's got to change.
Speaker 2: Gary Hartgrave, thank you so much for your time this evening, and still to coma left is losing it and it's a good one. And the latest from the US with Army Horowitz, welcome back. And now it's time for lefties losing it. And good news from Canada where the king of performative caring, the neo Marxist Kendole himself, Justin Trudeau, is floundering in the polls and he's now lashing out people rejecting far left parties.
Speaker 6: We have seen around the world a rise of populist right wing forces in just what every democracy that we've seen, and it is of concern to see political parties choosing to instrumentalize anger, fear, division, anxiety.
Speaker 2: So there you go. The swing to the right is all due to anger, fear, division, and anxiety, precisely what Trudeau pushed with his hard left policies for the past nine years. Never forget. Yeah, this is the monster who falsely branded Canadian truckers as extremists and white supremacist and then froze their bank accounts. Are adios Fidel Junior. Now to the leader of the free world, whose cognitive decline is obvious whether he is standing still he's glitching there, or when he tries to utter a rehearsed sentence. Here he again mixes up Ukraine with Iraq.
Speaker 10: The idea that we become semie solicious now, which some we're talking about, I mean, the idea we had to wead all those months just to get the money for a wreck and because we were reading. I mean, it's not who we are now.
Speaker 2: They say dogs are good judges of people. I mean, know, Joe Biden has had some big issues with his dogs going rogue and biting various people. Maybe the poor dog was angry because the leader of the free world keeps pulling his tail, and it seems the president's issues with the canine community extend beyond his own dogs. Watch this based dog lose it when Biden appears on TV.
Speaker 11: I don't know what kind of politically status my dog is. Right, there's Donald Trump. Did you see Donald Trump's what you are? With your help, we're going to win the bad We're going to.
Speaker 1: She's cool radical center.
Speaker 11: Please, I'm telling you, Molly relaxed, Relax. It's his Joe Biden. Why she really like? Here you go Biden relas.
Speaker 10: Like him.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I think my dog is on grip.
Speaker 5: Relax.
Speaker 2: That's my Molly is a good dog. Molly deserves more treats.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of lefties who are trying to rewrite history and memory hold the monstrous things they said and advocated for during the COVID era, and two such men are the CuMo brothers, former New York Governor Andrew Kumo and former CNN anchor Chris Kumo, who got called out for this bs on the PbD podcast. Here he is with Dave Smith.
Speaker 11: There was so much talk that they don't want you to take ivmacin.
Speaker 10: Iromactin is the way to go.
Speaker 1: Take it.
Speaker 3: Joe Rogan got.
Speaker 10: Better from ivermactin. And by the way, I don't like what people did to Joe Rogan about ivermactin.
Speaker 5: I don't like you did it. No, no, no, you did find the clips, dude, Find the clips.
Speaker 3: You shamed Joe Rogan.
Speaker 5: Find thet he is taking horsts over you and Don Lemon were chuckling at I'll go find you just saw the.
Speaker 1: Clips watching I'm not chuckling.
Speaker 2: I'm listening to Don.
Speaker 3: But no, no, no, Here's what I'm talking about. Wasn't on there and it's absolutely there were.
Speaker 1: Oh here do we have it?
Speaker 8: Hold on, let's play the car.
Speaker 2: Head getting injecting drugs for animals and horse and.
Speaker 10: People telling them to what person you know you talk about like, you know, cancel culture and who to shame ivermectin a de wormer.
Speaker 1: Really, they are shaming themselves, that's what it is. They're shaving themselves.
Speaker 5: So you're taking a de warmer right now this game.
Speaker 2: You can't apologize for that.
Speaker 5: Best You weren't being clear that it was this and you know that.
Speaker 3: Dude, you're being so dishonest.
Speaker 2: Right now, Chris Kumo is now telling us he's taking ivermectin. Okay, jurd when it actually mattered, you were a coward and a bully during the COVID era, don't pretend to be red peeled. Now. President Joe Biden's son, the drug adult whore enthusiast, Hunter Biden, is now a convicted felon after Dury and Delaware found him guilty. This CNN reporter seemed a little bit crestfallen by the development.
Speaker 12: Well, if the jury has found Hunter Biden, the President signed guilty on all three counts in this case after three hours of deliberation. Count one is a false statement in the purchase of a firearm. Count two is false statement related to information required to be kepped by a Federal Firearms licensed dealer. Count three is possession of a firearm by a person who is an unlawful user or addicted to a controlled substance. So he has been found guilty on all three counts.
Speaker 2: Now, the Hunter trial was a bit different to the Trump trial. First, Hunter's judge wasn't a activist or donated to the Republicans. That's a big difference, and his prosecutor didn't campaign on a get Hunter platform, as happened in New York, or create charges out of thin air to get him. Indeed, Hunter has been protected throughout with the Department of Justice allowing the statute of limitations to expire on far more serious tax charges he was facing, and they've also declined to pursue him over even more serious bribery allegations. Both of those cases would possibly uncover the Biden families dodgy business dealings with the big guy, Joe Biden in the middle of the entire influence peddling scheme. And let's not forget they did try to give Hunter a sweet plea deal that fell apart. Now, let's also not forget that the bulk of the media, Joe Biden himself, and America's intelligence community were part of a massive disinformation campaign claiming that Hunter Biden's laptop and all the evidence it contained was Russian disinformation.
Speaker 5: One of the hallmarks of any sort of disinformation is you can't give it directly to somebody that is your target audience, so you need to find a way to essentially launder that disinformation.
Speaker 13: It looks like your classic disinformation campaign steal the information with a cyber attack, get the emails from Hunter Biden's account and then put them on these laptops that are left at a repair store.
Speaker 11: And that's how the information is now laundered.
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 5: You know a story is shady when Facebook is saying whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Maybe people shouldn't see this.
Speaker 10: Fifty former national intelligence folks who said that what this he's accusing me of is a Russian plant? This classic Trump. We have four days left and all of a sudden, there's a laptop. It's the lastest effort in this desperate campaign to me and my family. The vast majority of the intelligence people have come out and said there's no basis at.
Speaker 9: All the story from the fall of Atri Sid Pucker.
Speaker 2: Said, yes, yes, yes, it's just straight out interference. It's saw a legitimate, one hundred percent accurate story by the New York Post branded Russian disinformation. And you'll recall the spies who lie, the intelligence experts that Joe Biden kept referring to there who signed a letter saying the laptop was fake news. And we had President Biden claiming that not only was Hunter Biden the smartest man he knows, but also the most decent.
Speaker 10: Hunter's my heart, and Hunter's been through some tough times.
Speaker 5: But he's fighting.
Speaker 10: He's fighting, He's never given up. He's the most honorable decent person I know.
Speaker 2: Most honorable decent person. He knows this crack aduled whar enthusiast who has not even met his daughter. His five year old daughter joining me now is a journalist and filmmaker, Army Horowitz. Army. He's been convicted. He faces a maximum prison sentence of twenty five years. That's highly unlikely. President Biden has said that he would not pardon his son if he was convicted. But will he change course now given that Hunter could face a possible prison term. Yeah.
Speaker 8: By the way, it is always remarkable to me to watch Biden from three years ago, listening to him speak and Joe Biden now, God, because interioration is so dear, it's amazing. Look, Joe Biden is in a bit of a pickle. He has to he has to agree that this was the right decision because he spent the last year talking about how you say and the justice system doesn't work? Who are undermining the US democratic institutions?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 8: We remember that again coming from a man who spent the last three years demonizing the Supreme Court, saying it's an illegitimate institution and then threatening to pack it. So look, this wasn't how open a shut a case was this reader. Let me tell you this was done in Delaware, right, Willington, Delaware, his hometown. He won this town, ye, by ninety percent? Some context, some contexts for you, Yeah, no kidding, context Phuton won his election by less than that. That's how serious a player he is in Delaware. Yet he was still convicted. It shows you this was really an open and shut, clear cut case.
Speaker 2: Well, it was all on tape, a lot of it. So there was so much evidence on that laptop that hunted Biden, and it helpfully is amassed for the prosecution. So yeah, I'm not surprised that even that jewelry pool that is so heavily Democrat came back with this decision, and in very quick time as well. Now Here is a woman who was protesting peacefully outside the courtroom. She says she's served five years after being found guilty of similar offenses. I'm out here because I lost my your friend, I've lost my home. I spent five years in jail for obliviated serial numbers, and we saw President Biden make an unscheduled stop in Delaware to see his son Hunter and his grandson. Yeah, let's Hunt, I get the kid away from the grandpa. At least it's one child, one of Hunters offspring, that the President is acknowledging. This is one of the things that has shocked me throughout this presidency is that it is just so callous of the first family, not just Hunter Biden, but also Joe and Jill, that they talk about their grandchildren incessantly, and yet they don't acknowledge this little girl down in Arkansas. They've never met her, The father has a met her. He tried not to support her financially, and that seems to be just brushed over in the media. And I cannot imagine that would be happening if this was happening within the Trump family.
Speaker 8: Now, you're absolutely right, of course it when the double standard is obvious. They eve ensued to make sure the kid could use the Biden name, so they did. He probably end up making money from the Chinese at some point. They don't want to give that piece of pie away.
Speaker 2: Good point, now, Democrat Senator John Fetterman is drifting further and further away from his past political positions. He was once radically left, but now he says he's no longer a progressive.
Speaker 12: Some progressives have criticized you for being a different senator than you suggested you would be when you were a candidate for Senate.
Speaker 2: What do you say to that, Well, I wasn't.
Speaker 14: I was very clear for saying that for years, I'm not a progressive, and I just identified myself as just a regular Democrat. So it really wasn't any new news.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 14: Eight years ago, I was a progressive, but the situations changed, and I've been very clear that I didn't leave that label.
Speaker 2: That label leaves me, and that progressive label is now owned by the likes of these imbeciles marching on American soil calling for Hezbula, a terrorist group, to kill Zionists.
Speaker 11: That's the law.
Speaker 2: AMMI uh, how is that allowed to happen. I'm all for free speech, for protest, for peaceful protests, but when you're calling on terror is to kill Zonus, which is what they were chanting there, that crosses the line.
Speaker 8: I would have thought, yeah, let's do that one first and then we'll go back to fedamen real quick, because I have some thoughts on that as well. Look, this is no shocks, really, this is not about Israel, it really isn't. This is really the anti Semitism gets to be on full displaced the quiet part out loud. Now, this is about the Intersexual Coalition, which has had institutional anti Semitism built into it by definitions.
Speaker 7: For people don't know, this is important.
Speaker 8: Intersectionality is the idea that all victims are connected through their victimhood and then the pyramid of oppression, and the higher you up at the pyramid, the more you are an oppressor. So what that says to them? Because the Marxist ideology says to them that Jews, because they are perceived by the left, by the Intersexual Coalition to be on the higher end, if not the tippy top of that pyramid, by definition, they are the biggest oppressors. Therefore they're allowed to call for the killing of Zionists and Jews because they are the fascist oppressors. Now get back to Feederman, which I find endlessly fascinating. Rita, I am a full on fetterhead. I'd admit that. Okay, Fetterman is somebody who the Democratic Party should be modeling themselves after if they want to win right. Christen Cinema another example of somebody who was progressive who moves the center. She is now no longer running because she doesn't feel at home the Democratic Party. But they're not, They're leaning into the progressive label. Fetterman is an unbelievable case study of this.
Speaker 5: Look, he was a progressive.
Speaker 8: He in fact sought out the endorsement of the Democratic Socialist Party at one point. At one point, Look, he has become a full on Zionist, talking the border. At one point he actually pointed to his wife's undocumented status to show his progressive bona fides. Fedderman is amazing. Fennamin himself has said I ended up leaving the Progressive Party after my brain damage.
Speaker 2: I'm going to leave that one alone. It's incredible the transformation and him referred to eight years ago. He's departed from those positions, but I think it's far more recent, just even a few years ago, three years ago, some of those positions this seemed to hold. He's done a radical one to eighty turn away from them. So yeah, he has become one of the more rational democrats, sort of the counter to the squad. Now what about these protesters we saw outside the White House? There seemed to be little consequences for the way they defaced public property, desecrated monuments, attacked offices, and again chanted for inter fada and for the killing of Zionists. Why is there continued tolerance? The Biden administration occasionally comes out and condemns this sort of behavior, but they're largely allowed to run riot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Look, they're simply the administration simply does not want to continue having problems on their left flank, and that if they would start doing arresting people for sayings like that, that they would have more trouble and they already have. But unfortunately with their miscalculation is it's that kind of behavior which is losing in the election with the more important constituency, which is the independence the impendance. Look at this and they are disgusted by it reminds me of the Black Lives Look. I was walking around, I went to every major Black Lives Matter riot and rally, and everywhere I saw we've defaced and I didn't see a single arrest of someone who defaced property federal, state, local property. The same idea. They simply do not want to kiss off.
Speaker 1: The left lake.
Speaker 2: Me Horowitz, you are always on the money. Thank you for your time this evening.
Speaker 8: How is your pleasure?
Speaker 2: Stil to coming youth climbing victorious spirals out of control and another pediatric body steps up against the trans lobby. You're watching the Reader Paney Show. Joining me now is Victorian Libertarian MP David Limbrick. Let's talk about the front page of the Herald Sun today revealing, Hey, fourteen year old boy, one of the state's worst serial offenders, has had close to four hundred charges dropped against him because of his young age. Is accused of carrying out six armed robberies in many hours the same day he was bailed for other offenses. Why is he not behind is my first question, David. But soon these crimes won't even be called crimes because the age of criminal responsibility is going up in this state and if you're under fourteen you can pretty much do what you like without fearing police action.
Speaker 5: Well, firstly, I think it's awful that we've got a situation where there's a teenage boy, a child who's running around causing so much trouble and committing these awful, awful crimes. But you're absolutely right. The idea that's been promoted by many in the Left and the Greens that we're just simply raised the age of criminal responsibility to fourteen is absolutely untenable because many there's many children in that thirteen to fourteen year old age group, small numbers, but the ones that are committing crimes are committing serious crimes and there needs to be a much more balanced approach here. It's my understanding that the government, the Victorian government, is only going to twelve. They're being pushed by many the left to go further than that, but I think it's a lot more complicated.
Speaker 2: That'll be interesting because they were planning to go to fourteen. So if there's a little reconsideration of that, that's good. But I wonder how long that will last because we know the ideology of this party and where it stands on this issue. Now, you gave the Victorian Parliament a wonderful spray in my opinion on energy policy recently. Let's have a quick look.
Speaker 5: Even worse than Labour getting dragged along by the Greens is the coalition getting dragged along by Labor. Everything that Labor does they do to try and scare the coalition into doing stuff. They did it with the fracking ban, so coal seam gas was banned rather ridiculously, it was put into our constitution to ban it. What an absolutely ridiculous thing.
Speaker 2: Pretty decent effort there, David. You had to go with the Greens, Labor and the liberals there. But you are right because that's in our constitution. Now that insanity is in the constitution. And we've got this absurd situation of having gas shortages in a state sitting on hundreds of years of gas reserves.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, the government's driving us into the dark. We've had successive governments institute these policies that have restricted the amount of technologies that are energy technologies that are available to us, like nuclear technology, like coal seam gas, these other technologies, and now we're in a situation where the government's complaining that we've got gas shortages. It's absolutely crazy. We need to keep the lights on, we do.
Speaker 2: And the Victorian government has approved its first gas extraction project in a decade on the Great Ocean Road. How do they explain this decision when they're treating gas like the great enemy. It's just so contradictory and incoherent their policy position.
Speaker 5: It's not as contradictory as what it first appears, like when they're doing the gas bands in the houses. My opinion is that they're actually doing that to restrict consumption because they're worried about shortages. That's why they're approving this. There is no high capacity renewables that will happen without gas backup, and they need the gas back up, both for industry and for power. Realities come to come home to them.
Speaker 2: Now, another major medical body, the American College of Pediatricians, is called for an immediate end to dangerous so called gender affirming operations and treatment for minors. This follows the CAST review. We've had all sorts of U turns in this area in Europe, throughout Scandinavia. When are we're going to see something happen in Australia at least an investigation of what's happening and whether it's the right set of procedures in place for gender confused kids.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've had many of the reviews now like the CAST review, and many countries now have been doing a U turn. As you say, many in Europe are also states in the United States, but Australia just seems to be putting its head in the sand. There was a response from the Health Minister from the Victorian government just recently in a response to a petition on this topic, and they basically said everything's going fine. They even talked about the Cast Review as you know, increasing disinformation. Yeah, our governments like they've been captured by these activists. They have to face reality that what's happening is being questioned and we need to look at it much more seriously and stop giving stop looking at this medicine as something that you know isn't serious. It's very serious what they're doing here. And the interesting thing about what they said in the US was though also referring to social transitioning, which is not medically involved, but it's also, as was pointed out in the Cast Review, is a serious, active intervention that needs to considered carefully. And in Victoria we don't do that.
Speaker 2: We don't And to dismiss the CAST Review as disinformation, this was a review that took years. This is someone who is not in any way political ideologically driven. He was just looking at the evidence of what was happening and the outcomes, and I just wonder when we're going to have the coalition the state liberals make a stand on this issue because they seem to be right there with Labor promoting the complete extremes of this movement.
Speaker 5: Look, I think as we're seeing it's like a house of cards that's falling at the moment.
Speaker 2: Sooner or later everyone has state rock solid in this state.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm doing my best. I'm doing my best to push back against it. And look, I think more and more people are coming around to that position. You know, if you talk to average mums and dads at home and tell them who are don't know about this stuff, you talk, tell them about what's going on, they reject it. Right, They don't want to have this public debate. No one wants to have this public debate because they know that they'll lose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're so right. And I think this is part of the problem because the Libs are just so terrified of getting a backlash from the activists from the media. They say, well, this isn't a top issue. Of course, it's not a top issue, and many mums and dads don't even know about it. It's your job to actually tell them what's happening at schools and hospitals. David Linbrick, thank you so much. We do call you the unofficial opposition leader in this state, and you serve that role well. And that's it for me tonight. Up next is at Newsnight. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow with Douglas Murray. Good night,