Speaker 1: We must try Melvin's best edition.
Speaker 2: We are slowly working our way well through the menu. We are finding Melbourne's best. We found Melbourne's best by me yes, Tina Bakery in Richmond.
Speaker 3: I went back the other day. Got the royal treatment, didn't they.
Speaker 1: They chuck in the free dimmy cake, yum, double meat.
Speaker 3: They could cream, cook, cream, cram anything else in there. I know, it's amazing. Where they getting that tiny little roll?
Speaker 4: You know they're like you when you get extra pa. We also found what else.
Speaker 3: Melbourne's best cinnamon scroll scroll anything else?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Best potato?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we're working yet.
Speaker 2: No, no, wow, that's next. No one's best parmer today.
Speaker 5: What are we doing, Jason?
Speaker 3: We are doing MUCHA well.
Speaker 5: There isn't the groups of much of madness.
Speaker 3: We shortage officially brewing.
Speaker 1: The Japanese green tea power is so popular that many farmers aren't able to cover the demand.
Speaker 3: Really, it's that popular.
Speaker 5: Many farmers can't keep up with the demand.
Speaker 1: We went across the road for latte before and there was someone buying a mucher and a big poster which said MUCHA sold here at the.
Speaker 5: Paper shop deli. They've got strawberry in another flavor.
Speaker 2: There's very much arrange with McDonald's. Is there is there for marches? That's one of these fn machas.
Speaker 4: No, So we asked you Melbourne, what are the best marchers iced? Everyone said, go iced for the taste dip. What are the best iced marches in Melbourne?
Speaker 1: And the nominees are Okay, here we go. We have one from Juju's Deli in South Melbourne. They make an original marcher and a strawberry marcher. Oh yeah, I remember, we only we're only going the og today. We also have one from Mile End Bagels in Richmond and Do a bake House in Collingwood.
Speaker 5: D u a like do a lipa?
Speaker 3: Is it a do it? It's a tea?
Speaker 5: It's much ice.
Speaker 3: Okay, So which one is going? All right?
Speaker 2: So we're all going this bright green one first. I mean they're all green, but this one's I mean, look at a quick glance, I'm like midshake.
Speaker 3: All right, they're all green. We're all doing this one first. You're ready?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 3: Two, three?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I like that? You know it reminds me. It's that reminds me too old. It reminds me of Carver. It was.
Speaker 4: We're going to offend everyone, and by the way, for all the people who have made these much as for us.
Speaker 5: It's not you, it's us.
Speaker 3: That's horn. Okay, they might get better.
Speaker 5: Hang on, maybe have another.
Speaker 3: Some water?
Speaker 4: What says here the person who nominated it suggests we have with strawberry and it well, next rining, okay, the next, which is the next?
Speaker 3: Okay? Not very cool? Okay, I'll go first, you go.
Speaker 4: I feel like I need do we need to like a palate cleanser, okay.
Speaker 3: To strawberry going down. I don't want to do it.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me taste this.
Speaker 2: With people baying for this, it's quite sweetlious, Lucius.
Speaker 3: You take a pictures take the great.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna stop. Sorry, let me just quickly taste this.
Speaker 3: It's got some sort of syrup. It makes it sweet. Don't spin it out your white pets. Nice, give up feeling.
Speaker 5: I don't think we should do this.
Speaker 3: Sorry, No, that's definitely in the first place. The first tastes like ash.
Speaker 4: I quite like the first, okay, okay, last last, Now the winner we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: No one looks different. I would give it a stir already.
Speaker 5: Thanks much, expert on the march again, Modern okay, maybe sip.
Speaker 3: Hang on, hold that first.
Speaker 5: I think we need to give the first one another.
Speaker 3: Go to that one just tastes of milk. You go, okay, what going in?
Speaker 5: That one's just.
Speaker 3: I think we are I've got the march.
Speaker 5: Yeah okay, No, that one was young.
Speaker 3: I really like that one.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, Now, first of all, I think where we don't have developed enough palace.
Speaker 3: We're not good enough for March. We don't deserve.
Speaker 5: I think they all win. She's a favorite.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm definitely not going to try again to try to set. It is time to lock in. Okay, we need to we need to pick one. They're all two or three, they were all children.
Speaker 5: I like them all.
Speaker 3: I'm voting. Well, I'm going to go for the first one. That reminded me of Carver. I remember those days in feture bull baka yep.
Speaker 5: I'm going to go for the second one.
Speaker 3: Really, I think I'm going to go also, well, second one was quite sweet. Yeah, second one was too sweet. I really killed off the ta. I've got a number two.
Speaker 5: I don't think we're a marcher show.
Speaker 3: No mile end bagels the best March.
Speaker 4: They do bagels too do I just say All three of these cafes are.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable, great cafes.
Speaker 5: It's the great spot. It's not the cafe it does we don't like Marcher.
Speaker 3: Did they send in bagels as well?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, I think they're March for bagels. Un fool
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials